Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 55 56
I also lost lots of food and my 3 day bonus, which I have kept since I joined :'D

I know I had at least 150-200ish of each food I think so yeah. If we don't get a rollback I would love my bonus, food and hunger on dragons refilled
I also lost lots of food and my 3 day bonus, which I have kept since I joined :'D

I know I had at least 150-200ish of each food I think so yeah. If we don't get a rollback I would love my bonus, food and hunger on dragons refilled
Well I thought it was just me! I'm relieved to know it's actually a bug! Fed them this morning too ad I have quite a few dragons so I'm not too keen to feed them again because that would seriously deplete my already depleted food stores.
Well I thought it was just me! I'm relieved to know it's actually a bug! Fed them this morning too ad I have quite a few dragons so I'm not too keen to feed them again because that would seriously deplete my already depleted food stores.
Yep, another one affected here 8(
Yep, another one affected here 8(
2015_10_13_raj4.png Help Me Find Faether!
GMT (+8 FR)
Noticed my dragons were starving when they shouldn't have been, they ate a great majority of my food stores, and I lost my streak :/
Noticed my dragons were starving when they shouldn't have been, they ate a great majority of my food stores, and I lost my streak :/
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
affected here too, including using up all my food stores. 8(
affected here too, including using up all my food stores. 8(
I really hope this is fixed soon, I have been waiting and waiting for a certain dragon to reach breeding age, and he finally did today and I was so excited that I could finally breed him. But nope, guess not :/
I really hope this is fixed soon, I have been waiting and waiting for a certain dragon to reach breeding age, and he finally did today and I was so excited that I could finally breed him. But nope, guess not :/
Brand new and just given two babies from friends. all of them were full health and now they're not 8( poor babies...

I was able to incubate my current nest and do things like be affectionate and bonding to my familiars, but no go on gathering. and since I'm new, I DEFINITELY don't have enough food for all six of mine 8(
Brand new and just given two babies from friends. all of them were full health and now they're not 8( poor babies...

I was able to incubate my current nest and do things like be affectionate and bonding to my familiars, but no go on gathering. and since I'm new, I DEFINITELY don't have enough food for all six of mine 8(
Also happening to me TT^TT
Also happening to me TT^TT
this just happened to me as well! i was literaly full happy bar i saw them all empty out of t he blue... my stupid arse tried to feed them thinking hey if i click this it will fixit and tell me they all full right?

NOPE ate out my stores of food and it wasnt even close to enough for them. round 300 of each food source gone... and because of this. im not going to get any of my bonsues i had maintained for ages because of this and like heck can i come up with the coin to refill my stock.

can t his PLEASE be rectified?
this just happened to me as well! i was literaly full happy bar i saw them all empty out of t he blue... my stupid arse tried to feed them thinking hey if i click this it will fixit and tell me they all full right?

NOPE ate out my stores of food and it wasnt even close to enough for them. round 300 of each food source gone... and because of this. im not going to get any of my bonsues i had maintained for ages because of this and like heck can i come up with the coin to refill my stock.

can t his PLEASE be rectified?
Yep, I'm having this too--I fed all of mine less than an hour before rollover, and now all starving, my bonus is gone....and I was pretty sure I had a nest due to hatch today (it was the 5th incubation/filled the bar) but now it's saying I have to wait...
Yep, I'm having this too--I fed all of mine less than an hour before rollover, and now all starving, my bonus is gone....and I was pretty sure I had a nest due to hatch today (it was the 5th incubation/filled the bar) but now it's saying I have to wait...
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 55 56