Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56
Used all my food stores and only gained 20% energy. xD
Used all my food stores and only gained 20% energy. xD
The same thing is happening to me...
and I used all my foods carelessly.oh no!...
The same thing is happening to me...
and I used all my foods carelessly.oh no!...
definitely praying for no rollback or anything (at least not too far back) because I just bought the perfect skydancer this morning around 8 AM dragon-time and i would loathe to lose her :(
definitely praying for no rollback or anything (at least not too far back) because I just bought the perfect skydancer this morning around 8 AM dragon-time and i would loathe to lose her :(
boy i sure do love ffxiv
This happened to me as well. I thought at first it was just a glitch with the image of the bar. That has happened before. So I pressed the button to feed them and they wiped out over 200 of each kind of food I had. They -emptied- most of my stores.
This happened to me as well. I thought at first it was just a glitch with the image of the bar. That has happened before. So I pressed the button to feed them and they wiped out over 200 of each kind of food I had. They -emptied- most of my stores.
GidsBannerSmall_zpsd6e404c4.png

My Sale Thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=940421
Just chiming in with the same problem. Dragons are all at 1/50 energy with my clan energy bar at 2%. Haven't tried any of the dailies on my end aside from checking gathering, which like everyone else is showing 0 turns left.
Just chiming in with the same problem. Dragons are all at 1/50 energy with my clan energy bar at 2%. Haven't tried any of the dailies on my end aside from checking gathering, which like everyone else is showing 0 turns left.
Any word from admins/moderators at all?
Any word from admins/moderators at all?
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
Same problem here, I thought it was a glitch too so I carelessly pressed the button and lost all my food resources. :/
Same problem here, I thought it was a glitch too so I carelessly pressed the button and lost all my food resources. :/
zf26.png
Same here, using Chrome and XP. Much food lost, dragons hungry, can't gather.
Same here, using Chrome and XP. Much food lost, dragons hungry, can't gather.
After I fed them, I had a full bar and my bonus. Came back an hour later, my bar was empty and I still had my bonus. Came back 5 minutes ago, empty energy bar and lost my bonus.

Frustrated here, but definitely understanding given the nature of coding and bugs. I hope this can be reverted.
After I fed them, I had a full bar and my bonus. Came back an hour later, my bar was empty and I still had my bonus. Came back 5 minutes ago, empty energy bar and lost my bonus.

Frustrated here, but definitely understanding given the nature of coding and bugs. I hope this can be reverted.
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
Same here. Food stores decimated, can't gather. :(
Same here. Food stores decimated, can't gather. :(
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56