Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [W] Specific Color Combos
1 2 3
Hey folks! In trying to create breeding pairs of an elemental sub-species, I am after some *incredibly* specific colors (Like, some of them don't even exist as combos yet). It's been a pain to try and breed some of these - as some of them are quite 'unattractive', people either don't breed for these colors or those that do appear get exalted. Or worse, I'll find the right colors, and wrong gender... I do scour the AH regularly, but I realize that these combos can 'pop' into existence and other people don't auction their dragons on the AH. As such, I'm reaching out to Flight Rising for help. Essentially, just asking for some extra eyes to help find these rare gems. If lightning strikes and you DO find these unicorns, I'll be happy to pay a decent sum for your trouble! I don't mind if you buy them off the AH or breed them yourself either. [b]BARE MINIMUMS[/b] Because of the sheer amount of funds involved here (I'm looking at 10-20 dragons, plus a few gem genes at least!), I am picky on my choices. - The right gender is a must, for obvious reason. - If 2 genes are gem genes, at least one of those genes should be present on the dragon (Let me know about them anyway, because if it's a suitably rare pairing I may decide to go 'screw it I'll throw money!') - I will accept genes of higher rarity than the requested, again for obvious reasons. [b]WHAT I'M OFFERING[/b] Gem equivalents will be considered, when I have the available funds. Base: [b]30,000t[/b] for the right colors AND gender. Genes: [b]+10,000[/b] if the secondary is [b]SERAPH[/b]. [b]+20,000[/b] if the primary is correct (see individual requests) [b]+20,000[/b] if the tertiary is correct (see individual requests) Flight: [b]+20,000[/b] if the Flight is right. First Gen: If they're not of the right Flight, then this follows the normal rules as above. IF they have the right flight though, I offer [b]500g[/b] regardless of genes! All in all, a perfectly gened dragon of the right Flight will net you 100,000 treasure, and an extra 500g if it's First Gen! If you have a dragon that is ONE step away on ONE of the colors, please let me know anyway and I may still make an offer. Breeding these dergs is an option and in some cases, my only option (this Stonewash/Copper/Umber combo is maddening). [b]WHAT'S SO COOL ABOUT THEM ANYWAY[/b] So if you check out these colors you're going to get some awesome combos like this: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=11&gender=1&tert=7&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=140&auth=67b1ffff81af30e1a73f58ee34117864b9104b77&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=101&bodygene=5&breed=1&element=10&gender=1&tert=81&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=37&auth=b310b02bf2c3e5b8e0290f994a148835a9c828a2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=24&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=1&gender=1&tert=157&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=94&auth=b7dff18e4606acd4c5e29663a2d33941b201e92e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]WHAT I'M AFTER[/b] [s]Flight: WIND Colors: Honeydew/Chartreuse/Murk. Primary Gene: Iridescent OR Cherub OR Ripple. Tertiary Gene: Underbelly OR Glimmer. Gender: Male.[/s] DONE! Flight: LIGHT Colors: Maize/Banana/Amber OR Maize/Yellow/Amber Primary Gene: Metallic Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Gender: Female. Flight: NATURE Colors: Pear/Avocado/Hunter Primary Gene: Ripple OR Iridescent OR Crystal. Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Gender: Male. Flight: FIRE Colors: Marigold/Saffron/Auburn Primary Gene: Iridescent. Tertiary Gene: Underbelly. Gender: FEMALE. Note - If you have a Male not of the right flight, and they are not related to Salamander in my lair, please let me know as I have a female partner for a breed I've had trouble tracking a mate down. They must be able to breed the above dragon with her. Flight: FIRE Colors: Cream/Metals/Charcoal Primary Gene: Iridescent Tertiary Gene: Underbelly. Gender: Female. Flight: ICE Colors: (Moon OR Orca)/Steel/Midnight Primary Gene: Iridescent. Tertiary Gene: Underbelly OR Glimmer. Gender: Female. Flight: SHADOW Colors: Purple/Violet/Eggplant Primary Gene: Crystal. Tertiary Gene: Glimmer. Gender: Any. Flight: WATER Colors: Stonewash/Copper/Umber Primary Gene: Metallic Tertiary Gene: Glimmer OR Underbelly Gender: Male Can you believe it, actually finally got one! After...so long breeding it! Gosh! Flight: EARTH or NATURE. Colors: Swamp/Tarnish/Eldritch OR Algae/Tarnish/Eldritch Primary Gene: Iridescent OR Metallic Tertiary Gene: Glimmer OR Underbelly Gender: Female A near miss would be very welcome here, this has been a sod to breed out. Flight: FIRE or NATURE Colors: Spring/Saffron/Auburn Primary Gene: Ripple Tertiary Gene: Glimmer OR Underbelly Gender: Any Flight: LIGHTNING or WIND Colors: Pistachio/Mint/Teal Primary Gene: Crystal Tertiary Gene: Glimmer OR Underbelly Gender: Any Flight: PLAGUE Colors: Sunset/Tomato/Sanguine Primary Gene: Iridescent Tertiary Gene: Glimmer OR Underbelly Gender: Male Flight: LIGHT Colors: Cream/Rose/Pink Primary Gene: Iridescent Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Gender: Male A near miss would be welcome here.
Hey folks!

In trying to create breeding pairs of an elemental sub-species, I am after some *incredibly* specific colors (Like, some of them don't even exist as combos yet). It's been a pain to try and breed some of these - as some of them are quite 'unattractive', people either don't breed for these colors or those that do appear get exalted. Or worse, I'll find the right colors, and wrong gender...

I do scour the AH regularly, but I realize that these combos can 'pop' into existence and other people don't auction their dragons on the AH.

As such, I'm reaching out to Flight Rising for help. Essentially, just asking for some extra eyes to help find these rare gems.

If lightning strikes and you DO find these unicorns, I'll be happy to pay a decent sum for your trouble! I don't mind if you buy them off the AH or breed them yourself either.

BARE MINIMUMS
Because of the sheer amount of funds involved here (I'm looking at 10-20 dragons, plus a few gem genes at least!), I am picky on my choices.

- The right gender is a must, for obvious reason.
- If 2 genes are gem genes, at least one of those genes should be present on the dragon (Let me know about them anyway, because if it's a suitably rare pairing I may decide to go 'screw it I'll throw money!')
- I will accept genes of higher rarity than the requested, again for obvious reasons.

WHAT I'M OFFERING
Gem equivalents will be considered, when I have the available funds.

Base:
30,000t for the right colors AND gender.
Genes:
+10,000 if the secondary is SERAPH.
+20,000 if the primary is correct (see individual requests)
+20,000 if the tertiary is correct (see individual requests)
Flight:
+20,000 if the Flight is right.

First Gen:
If they're not of the right Flight, then this follows the normal rules as above.
IF they have the right flight though, I offer 500g regardless of genes!

All in all, a perfectly gened dragon of the right Flight will net you 100,000 treasure, and an extra 500g if it's First Gen!

If you have a dragon that is ONE step away on ONE of the colors, please let me know anyway and I may still make an offer. Breeding these dergs is an option and in some cases, my only option (this Stonewash/Copper/Umber combo is maddening).

WHAT'S SO COOL ABOUT THEM ANYWAY
So if you check out these colors you're going to get some awesome combos like this:

dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=11&gender=1&tert=7&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=140&auth=67b1ffff81af30e1a73f58ee34117864b9104b77&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=101&bodygene=5&breed=1&element=10&gender=1&tert=81&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=37&auth=b310b02bf2c3e5b8e0290f994a148835a9c828a2&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=24&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=1&gender=1&tert=157&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=94&auth=b7dff18e4606acd4c5e29663a2d33941b201e92e&dummyext=prev.png
WHAT I'M AFTER

Flight: WIND
Colors: Honeydew/Chartreuse/Murk.
Primary Gene: Iridescent OR Cherub OR Ripple.
Tertiary Gene: Underbelly OR Glimmer.

DONE!

Flight: LIGHT
Colors: Maize/Banana/Amber OR Maize/Yellow/Amber
Primary Gene: Metallic
Tertiary Gene: Glimmer

Flight: NATURE
Colors: Pear/Avocado/Hunter
Primary Gene: Ripple OR Iridescent OR Crystal.

Flight: FIRE
Colors: Marigold/Saffron/Auburn
Primary Gene: Iridescent.
Tertiary Gene: Underbelly.
Note - If you have a Male not of the right flight, and they are not related to Salamander in my lair, please let me know as I have a female partner for a breed I've had trouble tracking a mate down. They must be able to breed the above dragon with her.

Flight: FIRE
Colors: Cream/Metals/Charcoal
Primary Gene: Iridescent
Tertiary Gene: Underbelly.

Flight: ICE
Colors: (Moon OR Orca)/Steel/Midnight
Primary Gene: Iridescent.
Tertiary Gene: Underbelly OR Glimmer.

Flight: SHADOW
Colors: Purple/Violet/Eggplant
Primary Gene: Crystal.
Tertiary Gene: Glimmer.

Flight: WATER
Colors: Stonewash/Copper/Umber
Primary Gene: Metallic
Tertiary Gene: Glimmer OR Underbelly
Can you believe it, actually finally got one! After...so long breeding it! Gosh!

Flight: EARTH or NATURE.
Colors: Swamp/Tarnish/Eldritch OR Algae/Tarnish/Eldritch
Primary Gene: Iridescent OR Metallic
A near miss would be very welcome here, this has been a sod to breed out.

Flight: FIRE or NATURE
Colors: Spring/Saffron/Auburn
Primary Gene: Ripple

Flight: LIGHTNING or WIND
Colors: Pistachio/Mint/Teal
Primary Gene: Crystal

Flight: PLAGUE
Colors: Sunset/Tomato/Sanguine

Flight: LIGHT
Colors: Cream/Rose/Pink
A near miss would be welcome here.
2015_10_13_raj4.png Help Me Find Faether!
GMT (+8 FR)
Bump!
Bump!
GMT (+8 FR)
I understand the pain of trying to find specific color combinations. Unfortunately I don't think I have anything but I'll try to keep an eye out. Good luck regardless!
I understand the pain of trying to find specific color combinations. Unfortunately I don't think I have anything but I'll try to keep an eye out. Good luck regardless!
@ben

Thanks for responding! I've been tracking down these color combos for a very long time, some of them pre-color expansion, so I definitely know the pain! This is mostly a plea for extra eyes to help get the word out and increas visibility, especially for first gen hatchers.

And sometimes I'm lucky!
@ben

Thanks for responding! I've been tracking down these color combos for a very long time, some of them pre-color expansion, so I definitely know the pain! This is mostly a plea for extra eyes to help get the word out and increas visibility, especially for first gen hatchers.

And sometimes I'm lucky!
GMT (+8 FR)
@Silverskeejee I got this boy UFA = [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32831336] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/328314/32831336_350.png[/img] [/url] cinnamon is 4 off from Fire. Sanguine is 1 off from blood. Garnet is 6 off from rust. Got underbelly and cherub. Good luck getting these colors btw. I've been breeding for almost a year now to try and get a cinnamon/chocolate/sanguine WC xD Getting so close though! I hope I can fulfill it this week, but i'm probably only gonna get girls or coatls knowing my luck.. >.>; Oh well, here's to hoping!
@Silverskeejee I got this boy UFA =

32831336_350.png

cinnamon is 4 off from Fire. Sanguine is 1 off from blood. Garnet is 6 off from rust. Got underbelly and cherub.

Good luck getting these colors btw. I've been breeding for almost a year now to try and get a cinnamon/chocolate/sanguine WC xD Getting so close though! I hope I can fulfill it this week, but i'm probably only gonna get girls or coatls knowing my luck.. >.>; Oh well, here's to hoping!
@inuraichi

Thank you very much for the offer, it's great to see some help :) He is a bit too far away for what I'm looking for at the moment, but I really appreciate the offer. I hope you're able to get your dream dragon this week!
@inuraichi

Thank you very much for the offer, it's great to see some help :) He is a bit too far away for what I'm looking for at the moment, but I really appreciate the offer. I hope you're able to get your dream dragon this week!
GMT (+8 FR)
@Silverskeejee

soooo i've spent the last half hour digging through my dragons to see if any parings come close and I'm really mad cause I have at least two that might produce the primary/secondary for like, three of these but the tert is a crapshoot. Or in one case the secondary.

This is what I get for breeding weird color combos and having too many basic terts
@Silverskeejee

soooo i've spent the last half hour digging through my dragons to see if any parings come close and I'm really mad cause I have at least two that might produce the primary/secondary for like, three of these but the tert is a crapshoot. Or in one case the secondary.

This is what I get for breeding weird color combos and having too many basic terts
iY62dST.png
@Silverskeejee I don't have any dragons I can SELL, but I did have a few random ready to breed dragons that were sort of close/similar colors. Maybe you would want to borrow them in attempt at getting a hatchling? I typically breed this girl with a blue tundra, and they usually produce various shades of green dragons. But she is ready to breed, so if you knew of an appropriate male, maybe she could help breed the dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22260304] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/222604/22260304_350.png[/img] [/url] I also had this girl, who is ready to breed. If you knew a boy , they might get lucky with the white range-blue range-black ranged dragon you're seeking. or at least getting somewhere close to that range. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25378763] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253788/25378763_350.png[/img] [/url] Finally I had this very purple coatl. They might be able to help with the shadow flight dragon, in that most of her colors are within 5 away from what you wanted. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20587003] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205871/20587003_350.png[/img] [/url] I wish I could do more to help. You can also look though my lair, and see if there's any you want to borrow for gamble-breeding with. A lot of dragons I don't have plans to breed, or at least not anytime soon.
@Silverskeejee

I don't have any dragons I can SELL, but I did have a few random ready to breed dragons that were sort of close/similar colors. Maybe you would want to borrow them in attempt at getting a hatchling?

I typically breed this girl with a blue tundra, and they usually produce various shades of green dragons. But she is ready to breed, so if you knew of an appropriate male, maybe she could help breed the dragon.

22260304_350.png

I also had this girl, who is ready to breed. If you knew a boy , they might get lucky with the white range-blue range-black ranged dragon you're seeking. or at least getting somewhere close to that range.

25378763_350.png

Finally I had this very purple coatl. They might be able to help with the shadow flight dragon, in that most of her colors are within 5 away from what you wanted.

20587003_350.png

I wish I could do more to help. You can also look though my lair, and see if there's any you want to borrow for gamble-breeding with. A lot of dragons I don't have plans to breed, or at least not anytime soon.
@aceofclubs and @MidnightWatcher
Thanks very much for the help :) It's much appreciated. If I do spot something I can breed, I'll let you know!

Daily bump, plus some extra combos I'm eyeing.
@aceofclubs and @MidnightWatcher
Thanks very much for the help :) It's much appreciated. If I do spot something I can breed, I'll let you know!

Daily bump, plus some extra combos I'm eyeing.
GMT (+8 FR)
@Silverskeejee I can help somewhat with the wind one using this pair. I think I can get the primary color pretty confidently. The secondary should be part of their range, and the best I can get to the tert is being one off murk ... I think. [img]http://i.imgur.com/OjYtKYn.png[/img]
@Silverskeejee

I can help somewhat with the wind one using this pair.
I think I can get the primary color pretty confidently. The secondary should be part of their range, and the best I can get to the tert is being one off murk ... I think.

OjYtKYn.png
My Gen1s are scatter throughout my lair and hibernal den!
630_2b8ef30842f0175f_I.gif1271_254b885f5f41778c_I.gif
Love doing dress ups/scries. Just ask me if you want one. :D
1 2 3