Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 99 100
Thank you Lonin!
Thank you Lonin!
@Praeses

I'm a newbie!
I was wondering when you preview what your hatchlings as you begin breeding, will the 4 that you see in that preview be 100% the hatchlings you are going to get?

Or is it random no matter what preview set you pick?
@Praeses

I'm a newbie!
I was wondering when you preview what your hatchlings as you begin breeding, will the 4 that you see in that preview be 100% the hatchlings you are going to get?

Or is it random no matter what preview set you pick?
@Voodolllove
I know I'm not Praeses, but I hope you don't mind me answering. ^^
It doesn't matter what preview set you pick, the hatchlings are always randomized when you hatch them, nothing is set in stone beforehand.
@Voodolllove
I know I'm not Praeses, but I hope you don't mind me answering. ^^
It doesn't matter what preview set you pick, the hatchlings are always randomized when you hatch them, nothing is set in stone beforehand.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
Hello there! I have a very stupid question... Is there a possibility to copy names of items, so I don't have to type them every time manually?

Greetings!
Hello there! I have a very stupid question... Is there a possibility to copy names of items, so I don't have to type them every time manually?

Greetings!
@Velliana What do you mean 'type every time manually'? Do you mean, for example, looking at a list of items that looks like this: [item=Ice Sprite] [item=Vibrant Flutterer] [item=Sandstrike Hedgehog] And then trying to list out their names in text? If you have the item codes, you can copy the raw text from that. The item codes will look roughly like (item=Vibrant Flutterer) but with [square brackets] instead of (curved ones). If not, then you'll probably have to type them out manually.
@Velliana

What do you mean 'type every time manually'?

Do you mean, for example, looking at a list of items that looks like this:
Ice Sprite Vibrant Flutterer Sandstrike Hedgehog

And then trying to list out their names in text?

If you have the item codes, you can copy the raw text from that. The item codes will look roughly like (item=Vibrant Flutterer) but with [square brackets] instead of (curved ones).

If not, then you'll probably have to type them out manually.
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri

It would be my second question, thank you so much :)

Actually I ment the situation if I have an item in my hoard and I want to look what it is worth in AH. Every time I wrote out the name of an item and typed in the search window. So, is there any possibility just to copy-paste the name like in any text without remembering or writing the name on a paper first?
I hope you are not to confused because of my poor English ^^
@Lucatri

It would be my second question, thank you so much :)

Actually I ment the situation if I have an item in my hoard and I want to look what it is worth in AH. Every time I wrote out the name of an item and typed in the search window. So, is there any possibility just to copy-paste the name like in any text without remembering or writing the name on a paper first?
I hope you are not to confused because of my poor English ^^
@Velliana

I can understand you perfectly, your English is actually really good! It reads as very natural to me.

Well... I'm not sure if I'm answering your question correctly, but when you mouseover the items in your hoard, their name will appear in the pop-up.

Usually I would have two Auction House tabs open, one tab is Sell and the other tab is Buy, so I can search the items' names in the Buy tab to find their price, and then tab over to continue selling. I don't think you can copy-paste the items' names from the pop-ups that appear in the Hoard, as the pop-up will disappear if you try to mouse over it.

I'm not sure if this helps, sorry! ^^"
@Velliana

I can understand you perfectly, your English is actually really good! It reads as very natural to me.

Well... I'm not sure if I'm answering your question correctly, but when you mouseover the items in your hoard, their name will appear in the pop-up.

Usually I would have two Auction House tabs open, one tab is Sell and the other tab is Buy, so I can search the items' names in the Buy tab to find their price, and then tab over to continue selling. I don't think you can copy-paste the items' names from the pop-ups that appear in the Hoard, as the pop-up will disappear if you try to mouse over it.

I'm not sure if this helps, sorry! ^^"
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
Where would I find unhatched eggs to complete the achievements for them?
Where would I find unhatched eggs to complete the achievements for them?
The Shadows of the Fallen Few Forever Follow Us
@HellsAngelLord They can be found by using your Gathering turns on Scavenging and in the coliseum as loot. Please keep in mind these are rare drops, so they will not appear frequently! :)
@HellsAngelLord They can be found by using your Gathering turns on Scavenging and in the coliseum as loot. Please keep in mind these are rare drops, so they will not appear frequently! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Thank you for that. I was merely wondering how I would go about finding them. What is the probability of finding them?
@JCStitches Thank you for that. I was merely wondering how I would go about finding them. What is the probability of finding them?
The Shadows of the Fallen Few Forever Follow Us
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 99 100