Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 99 100
@Keldeo, at this time there is no way to challenge a particular player in a Rated Match. There aren't really any benefits to doing Rated Matches (besides having a shot at getting your name on the leaderboard), so not a heck of a lot of people play it. That's why it's so hard to get paired up with someone. :(

Hopefully once the Coliseum gets rewritten along with the rest of the site, they'll consider some additions to make Rated Matches more appealing/popular.
@Keldeo, at this time there is no way to challenge a particular player in a Rated Match. There aren't really any benefits to doing Rated Matches (besides having a shot at getting your name on the leaderboard), so not a heck of a lot of people play it. That's why it's so hard to get paired up with someone. :(

Hopefully once the Coliseum gets rewritten along with the rest of the site, they'll consider some additions to make Rated Matches more appealing/popular.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon Ah, okay. Thank you for your help! :)
@Alphaeon Ah, okay. Thank you for your help! :)
LaIgj8M.png
@Praeses

I'm not sure if this has been answered or not, but to have a Familiar be highlighted in the Bestiary does it have to actually be in your inventory? I've collected these certain familiar before, even have them awakened but once they're gone from my inventory, they aren't highlighted in my Bestiary anymore. Like I never had them in the first place, is this normal or a bug?
@Praeses

I'm not sure if this has been answered or not, but to have a Familiar be highlighted in the Bestiary does it have to actually be in your inventory? I've collected these certain familiar before, even have them awakened but once they're gone from my inventory, they aren't highlighted in my Bestiary anymore. Like I never had them in the first place, is this normal or a bug?
Grr, rawr.*

*under construction
@JinxyZilla

Yes, you need at least one copy of a familiar in your hoard, on a dragon, or in your vault for it to count in your bestiary.
@JinxyZilla

Yes, you need at least one copy of a familiar in your hoard, on a dragon, or in your vault for it to count in your bestiary.
Quick question: What happens to eggs you have in your Nesting Grounds if there aren't enough slots in your Lair for them? Thanks in advance. :)
Quick question: What happens to eggs you have in your Nesting Grounds if there aren't enough slots in your Lair for them? Thanks in advance. :)
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png jt3PpxV.png
Hello @Firedda! If you don't have the Lair space to hatch a nest, there's nothing to worry about. You won't be able to hatch the nest, but the eggs can sit safely in your Nesting Grounds indefinitely until you do have room. :)
Hello @Firedda! If you don't have the Lair space to hatch a nest, there's nothing to worry about. You won't be able to hatch the nest, but the eggs can sit safely in your Nesting Grounds indefinitely until you do have room. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Phew! Thanks @JCStitches, that makes me feel a lot better. ^_^
Phew! Thanks @JCStitches, that makes me feel a lot better. ^_^
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png jt3PpxV.png
Is there an area where it explains how the different domains work? Like how certain people in the ice flight for example have "Lesser lair of-" or "Mighty lair of"
also, is there an area that explains what the stars mean below everyone name? Not the achievements one, but the one above that?
Is there an area where it explains how the different domains work? Like how certain people in the ice flight for example have "Lesser lair of-" or "Mighty lair of"
also, is there an area that explains what the stars mean below everyone name? Not the achievements one, but the one above that?
xeAPZbf.png
xeAPZbf.png
@Punkie

You start at Lesser Lair, then you move up as you buy lair expansions

At 50 spaces, your lair becomes Mighty, at 75 it becomes Venerable, and at 99 and above it's a Mighty lair. Each time you move to a new location in your flight's province.
@Punkie

You start at Lesser Lair, then you move up as you buy lair expansions

At 50 spaces, your lair becomes Mighty, at 75 it becomes Venerable, and at 99 and above it's a Mighty lair. Each time you move to a new location in your flight's province.
I do have one question, I want to place an image on my profile. But I don't know the coding to place the full image.
I do have one question, I want to place an image on my profile. But I don't know the coding to place the full image.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 99 100