Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 99 100
@JCStitches

I accidentally blocked one of my friends! How do I unblock them??? She's my best friend!!!
@JCStitches

I accidentally blocked one of my friends! How do I unblock them??? She's my best friend!!!
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
Hello @DragonLover! Not to worry; this is an easy fix! :)

Please go under Account Settings and you will see the option to "Manage" your Blocked List. Just click the "Manage" button and remove them from the list.
Hello @DragonLover! Not to worry; this is an easy fix! :)

Please go under Account Settings and you will see the option to "Manage" your Blocked List. Just click the "Manage" button and remove them from the list.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
@JCStitches THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
Is there a limit to the number of dragons you can have/space in lair you can buy?
Is there a limit to the number of dragons you can have/space in lair you can buy?
tumblr_njbg8oL9dE1t7pikpo1_250.png
@flarechaser

Yes, you can keep a max of 145 dragons, or 9 and 2/3 pages.
@flarechaser

Yes, you can keep a max of 145 dragons, or 9 and 2/3 pages.
@Dunkarooba thanks!
@Dunkarooba thanks!
tumblr_njbg8oL9dE1t7pikpo1_250.png
@JCStitches

Can images of the flights Momma dragons (ie Plaguebringer) be used in graphics I have made for my Hatchery? Or is this copyright infringement? I did use the contact us form, but have yet to hear back. I just want to make sure before I go and start up my hatchery ;)
@JCStitches

Can images of the flights Momma dragons (ie Plaguebringer) be used in graphics I have made for my Hatchery? Or is this copyright infringement? I did use the contact us form, but have yet to hear back. I just want to make sure before I go and start up my hatchery ;)
egJKMaP.png
@Amstaffstriss As long as you aren't making a business from selling the banners or claiming that you drew the artwork, I'm sure it's fine. It's the same as your signature, more or less. :)
@Amstaffstriss As long as you aren't making a business from selling the banners or claiming that you drew the artwork, I'm sure it's fine. It's the same as your signature, more or less. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches

Awesome, thats all I needed to know, thank you !!
@JCStitches

Awesome, thats all I needed to know, thank you !!
egJKMaP.png
Is there any way at all to challenge a specific player in the coliseum? Also, is the rated matches thing broken or is it just really hard to get paired with someone? My friend and I were trying to fight each other through a rated match but neither of us were able to find anyone. We waited a while (maybe a couple minutes) before giving up.
Is there any way at all to challenge a specific player in the coliseum? Also, is the rated matches thing broken or is it just really hard to get paired with someone? My friend and I were trying to fight each other through a rated match but neither of us were able to find anyone. We waited a while (maybe a couple minutes) before giving up.
LaIgj8M.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 99 100