Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 99 100
I see thanks alot!!!!
I see thanks alot!!!!
@Gammara To add to what Cynictis said, dragons that are unnamed (such as newly hatched dragons) can be named by clicking on the little piece of paper beside "Unnamed" when you are in the lair view or the pencil beside their name when on their page. I have been told that you cannot choose to name your dragon "Unnamed" although I have not tested this myself.

In short, if your dragon is called "Unnamed" you can name them by clicking on the icon beside that title, no matter where you got them from. You only need a scroll of renaming if they have already been assigned a name and you want to change it.
@Gammara To add to what Cynictis said, dragons that are unnamed (such as newly hatched dragons) can be named by clicking on the little piece of paper beside "Unnamed" when you are in the lair view or the pencil beside their name when on their page. I have been told that you cannot choose to name your dragon "Unnamed" although I have not tested this myself.

In short, if your dragon is called "Unnamed" you can name them by clicking on the icon beside that title, no matter where you got them from. You only need a scroll of renaming if they have already been assigned a name and you want to change it.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
@Praeses

Ja I found out :) Thanks so much for giving me that tidbit ^_^
@Praeses

Ja I found out :) Thanks so much for giving me that tidbit ^_^
How do you post a gif in the forums?
How do you post a gif in the forums?
mUdXiA2.pngwpEE9mo.png
Art Shop
@Minona FR forums use BBCode, so all images go between IMG tags! Copy the image's URL (make sure it ends in .gif), click the little tree icon up there above the text box for your post, and paste it in. It'll automatically generate the code.
@Minona FR forums use BBCode, so all images go between IMG tags! Copy the image's URL (make sure it ends in .gif), click the little tree icon up there above the text box for your post, and paste it in. It'll automatically generate the code.
@Cynictis
Thanks!
@Cynictis
Thanks!
mUdXiA2.pngwpEE9mo.png
Art Shop
How do I get more food after I have exhausted my gathering turns and pretty much all the food resources in my hoard? Or do I just wait?
How do I get more food after I have exhausted my gathering turns and pretty much all the food resources in my hoard? Or do I just wait?
waterbanner3small_zps7cfa6105.png Sig by
@Skywolf22 You can get more food by fighting in the coliseum (which will also get you inedible items to sell or hoard), or by buying food from other players in the Auction House. Your flight may have some form of "soup kitchen" to help out new or struggling players also, but you will have to check your flight forum for that.

I would suggest the coliseum as the best place to get more food, assuming that you enjoy it (or even merely tolerate it). You can go as long as you need/have time for and can drop some very good items to sell or use yourself (like ambush at higher levels). You will need at least 2 adult dragons with names and more than 20 energy to get started but I would recommend getting 3 dragons in there as soon as possible. You might be able to borrow a higher level dragon from someone (I know some flights offer this service, and you might be able to find others in the forums) to help train your dragons and get through the rough/slow start of coliseum.

Buying food is not too bad but can get expensive quickly. If you are going to do this I recommend that you make sure you check how many food points you are getting for your money. Keep an eye on both how many items are for sale and how many points they will give you when converted. Don't forget to pick the items up from your message center.

An alternative method is to spend some time with Baldwin's brew. If you melt down small food items (those with 2 food points) you will eventually get enough goos to be able to make food. You will get a net increase in food points this way, and a bit of a head start on some of the other items that need goo. Keep in mind that the colour of goo you get out is random, so don't melt high food point items unless you are desperate.
@Skywolf22 You can get more food by fighting in the coliseum (which will also get you inedible items to sell or hoard), or by buying food from other players in the Auction House. Your flight may have some form of "soup kitchen" to help out new or struggling players also, but you will have to check your flight forum for that.

I would suggest the coliseum as the best place to get more food, assuming that you enjoy it (or even merely tolerate it). You can go as long as you need/have time for and can drop some very good items to sell or use yourself (like ambush at higher levels). You will need at least 2 adult dragons with names and more than 20 energy to get started but I would recommend getting 3 dragons in there as soon as possible. You might be able to borrow a higher level dragon from someone (I know some flights offer this service, and you might be able to find others in the forums) to help train your dragons and get through the rough/slow start of coliseum.

Buying food is not too bad but can get expensive quickly. If you are going to do this I recommend that you make sure you check how many food points you are getting for your money. Keep an eye on both how many items are for sale and how many points they will give you when converted. Don't forget to pick the items up from your message center.

An alternative method is to spend some time with Baldwin's brew. If you melt down small food items (those with 2 food points) you will eventually get enough goos to be able to make food. You will get a net increase in food points this way, and a bit of a head start on some of the other items that need goo. Keep in mind that the colour of goo you get out is random, so don't melt high food point items unless you are desperate.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
I have been going through the forms and the Help Center, and could not find how one would go about changing their Elements. Could someone help me with this?
I have been going through the forms and the Help Center, and could not find how one would go about changing their Elements. Could someone help me with this?
@NovaShine666 There's a flight change option at the bottom of the account settings page. You can get there by clicking the little arrow next to your avatar at the top of the page and selecting 'account settings'. You get 1 flight change for free and for any after that you have to wait 6 months and pay 1500 gems.
@NovaShine666 There's a flight change option at the bottom of the account settings page. You can get there by clicking the little arrow next to your avatar at the top of the page and selecting 'account settings'. You get 1 flight change for free and for any after that you have to wait 6 months and pay 1500 gems.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 99 100