Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Message to our Community
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
Just woke up and I'm psyched to see that the site is back up! Awesome job, admins~ Keep up the AMAZING work ~
Just woke up and I'm psyched to see that the site is back up! Awesome job, admins~ Keep up the AMAZING work ~
I said this on the thread the bug was originally reported on but I'll say it here to, because it bears repeating:
Great work, being so prompt to respond and fix this bug. It was inconvenient, but considering your transparency, diligence and effort were inspiring.
Far larger and better funded companies should take note of what you guys are doing here.

THIS is how it is done.
I said this on the thread the bug was originally reported on but I'll say it here to, because it bears repeating:
Great work, being so prompt to respond and fix this bug. It was inconvenient, but considering your transparency, diligence and effort were inspiring.
Far larger and better funded companies should take note of what you guys are doing here.

THIS is how it is done.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
It's great that things are back up, got to see a beautiful hatchling emerge from its shell.

I don't know if anyone else is having problems since it came back up though, things are really slow despite not many users being on, and me and my partner are occasionally getting 503 errors (capacity issues, basically) every half hour or so. I really hope this will pass but it's making the coliseum more unreliable (one in three battles freezes out) which is kinda demoralising. I have no idea if this is because the site admins are still working on the site while it's active or because of the database migration to a new server.

Still super pleased the site is back up, it was a shame that it had to be taken down because of an exploit.

:)
It's great that things are back up, got to see a beautiful hatchling emerge from its shell.

I don't know if anyone else is having problems since it came back up though, things are really slow despite not many users being on, and me and my partner are occasionally getting 503 errors (capacity issues, basically) every half hour or so. I really hope this will pass but it's making the coliseum more unreliable (one in three battles freezes out) which is kinda demoralising. I have no idea if this is because the site admins are still working on the site while it's active or because of the database migration to a new server.

Still super pleased the site is back up, it was a shame that it had to be taken down because of an exploit.

:)
Speaking with a genuine British accent
Thank you, oh great admins! The hard work and transparency from you is so appreciated <3
Thank you, oh great admins! The hard work and transparency from you is so appreciated <3
I&#039;m glad the site is back up, but sad that I actually can&#039;t do anything since the Fairgrounds have been disabled and the Coliseum is acting up more now that it did before the site went down. PLus is very slow and lagging even more now then before.
I&#039;m glad the site is back up, but sad that I actually can&#039;t do anything since the Fairgrounds have been disabled and the Coliseum is acting up more now that it did before the site went down. PLus is very slow and lagging even more now then before.
alWiqh6.png
Thank you so much!

I think the best thing was all the updates you guys posted, it made it so much easier to wait.

*sings lullaby, badly*

Um. *have warm milk and honey instead*
Thank you so much!

I think the best thing was all the updates you guys posted, it made it so much easier to wait.

*sings lullaby, badly*

Um. *have warm milk and honey instead*
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Thank you for all your hard work! I&#039;m amazed and grateful that the admin team is so caring for the community! Thank you, again!

I saw some extra funds, but I returned them!
Thank you for all your hard work! I&#039;m amazed and grateful that the admin team is so caring for the community! Thank you, again!

I saw some extra funds, but I returned them!
5S2hFjn.png
Thank you so much for the hard work, and I&#039;m glad the site is back up. :)
Thank you so much for the hard work, and I&#039;m glad the site is back up. :)
You guys are amazing, I&#039;ve done bug repair coding for another pet site in the past, so I totally know those feels when someone decides to take advantage of a loophole. Thanks for all your hard work!
You guys are amazing, I&#039;ve done bug repair coding for another pet site in the past, so I totally know those feels when someone decides to take advantage of a loophole. Thanks for all your hard work!
It still needs some work but you guys are the best always putting the users furst and wanting to make the best site ever <3. I love you and this site :D
It still needs some work but you guys are the best always putting the users furst and wanting to make the best site ever <3. I love you and this site :D
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17