Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Message to our Community
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
Thanks Flight Rising staff! :)
Thanks Flight Rising staff! :)
G3Nj7lD.pngLhkETtZ.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1837475/
Thank you for all your hard work. ^^
Thank you for all your hard work. ^^
BrightwingSig410.png
Thank you guys for all your hard work! This is such a great site with such an awesome staff! I&#039;m so glad the site is back up, I really missed it. Not complaining, but is anybody&#039;s cooldown time extended? Mine all had 3 days added on. Oh well, nbd I&#039;m just super happy to be back here and thank you staff for your dedicated efforts, really appreciate it! <3 (go take a nap now ;) )
Thank you guys for all your hard work! This is such a great site with such an awesome staff! I&#039;m so glad the site is back up, I really missed it. Not complaining, but is anybody&#039;s cooldown time extended? Mine all had 3 days added on. Oh well, nbd I&#039;m just super happy to be back here and thank you staff for your dedicated efforts, really appreciate it! <3 (go take a nap now ;) )
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
Thank you for all your hard work. It&#039;s wonderful to have the site back up again :)
Thank you for all your hard work. It&#039;s wonderful to have the site back up again :)
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
Nice to see everything is up again. <3 y&#039;all have done a wonderful job :D
Nice to see everything is up again. <3 y&#039;all have done a wonderful job :D
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
Thanks guys, and great work!
Thanks guys, and great work!
J e l l y
Wow, that was fast! Thank you so much for getting the site back up and running!
Wow, that was fast! Thank you so much for getting the site back up and running!
Thank you soooooooooooo much for the work you have done so quickly to return the site to all of us. I was starting to go into withdrawals about an hour into the shut down. They are TERRIBLE!!! Thanks once again.
Thank you soooooooooooo much for the work you have done so quickly to return the site to all of us. I was starting to go into withdrawals about an hour into the shut down. They are TERRIBLE!!! Thanks once again.
Well thanks again, arcanist...
Glad you solved it though :P
Well thanks again, arcanist...
Glad you solved it though :P
Thank you for all the hard work! > u <
Thank you for all the hard work! > u <
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17