Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Message to our Community
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Bad things from bad people were countered and the seeds of comparatively good things have been planted for the future. Hooray, devsies! :D
Bad things from bad people were countered and the seeds of comparatively good things have been planted for the future. Hooray, devsies! :D
Thank you so much for your hard work!

And thanks for keeping us updated as well!
Thank you so much for your hard work!

And thanks for keeping us updated as well!
Sad to know there are jerks out there actively trying to ruin everyone's fun. What sad, pathetic little people.

Thank you to the admin team for their stellar troubleshooting and communication!
Sad to know there are jerks out there actively trying to ruin everyone's fun. What sad, pathetic little people.

Thank you to the admin team for their stellar troubleshooting and communication!
ixeclKz.png
All the hugs for all of you!
All the hugs for all of you!
Whee the site's back!
*goes off to grind the coliseum*
Whee the site's back!
*goes off to grind the coliseum*
jEm2t96.png
Thank you for your hard work! <3
Thank you for your hard work! <3
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
This almost feels to good to be true! I&#039;m so happy to be logged in again! :D
Thank you, Flight Rising team, for your diligence, dedication, and hard work! I hope you all get some much deserved rest tonight. I, on the other hand, will be here as long as the site will allow or until I pass out from exhaustion...whichever comes first. >w<
This almost feels to good to be true! I&#039;m so happy to be logged in again! :D
Thank you, Flight Rising team, for your diligence, dedication, and hard work! I hope you all get some much deserved rest tonight. I, on the other hand, will be here as long as the site will allow or until I pass out from exhaustion...whichever comes first. >w<
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
So glad the site is back. Does this mean we are free to go about our business now, or is there anything we should be waiting on?
So glad the site is back. Does this mean we are free to go about our business now, or is there anything we should be waiting on?
CxPmkny.png
I almost couldn&#039;t believe IT LIVES.

Thank you so very, very much for your transparency about the issues (and for smartly using the downtime to add the second server). I continue to look forward to great things.
I almost couldn&#039;t believe IT LIVES.

Thank you so very, very much for your transparency about the issues (and for smartly using the downtime to add the second server). I continue to look forward to great things.
ypBEEZJ.png
Oh, wonderful, the site is back! Thank you for all of your hard work and time getting this place back up and running - I am sure everyone appreciates it greatly!
Oh, wonderful, the site is back! Thank you for all of your hard work and time getting this place back up and running - I am sure everyone appreciates it greatly!
neosha_sprite_by_mythsanddreams-d6ayn3x.pngtundra_example_by_mythsanddreams-d6creq1.pngmirror_dragon_example_by_mythsanddreams-d6cgbej.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17