Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Message to our Community
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Just wanted to add my thanks for the transparency and the no doubt frustrating, exhausting work you've been doing to get the site back up and running. We wouldn't keep coming back if we didn't love the place, so thank you a thousand times.
Just wanted to add my thanks for the transparency and the no doubt frustrating, exhausting work you've been doing to get the site back up and running. We wouldn't keep coming back if we didn't love the place, so thank you a thousand times.
Hail1.png
Thank you so much guys! We all appreciate all the hard work you do, you're all so amazing! You deserve tons of rest after all this. I just hope those hackers won't keep trying to come back to ruin everything.
Thank you so much guys! We all appreciate all the hard work you do, you're all so amazing! You deserve tons of rest after all this. I just hope those hackers won't keep trying to come back to ruin everything.
Love this game to death!!! I am sooo addicted!
slight problem though, every time I try to access the coliseum it wont let me and says the server lost connection ect.
so I tried the link below towards the bottom of the screen but it just logs me out
its kinda frustrating
any help would be greatly appreciated!
Love this game to death!!! I am sooo addicted!
slight problem though, every time I try to access the coliseum it wont let me and says the server lost connection ect.
so I tried the link below towards the bottom of the screen but it just logs me out
its kinda frustrating
any help would be greatly appreciated!
I certainly do hope the person who was responsible for messing things up earlier will get in trouble with the law. They're planning on doing more things here, too. I hate hackers so much.
I certainly do hope the person who was responsible for messing things up earlier will get in trouble with the law. They're planning on doing more things here, too. I hate hackers so much.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
This is really honourable of you! I'm a new player, and I can really respect Admin that can really be honest like that and step up to the plate. I look forward to coming improvements!

Stay awesome~
This is really honourable of you! I'm a new player, and I can really respect Admin that can really be honest like that and step up to the plate. I look forward to coming improvements!

Stay awesome~
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17