Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Message to our Community
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
So the site is back up? Are you guys still working on it? If not then what's up with this horrible lag? O.o
So the site is back up? Are you guys still working on it? If not then what's up with this horrible lag? O.o
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Thanks for all the hard work to get the site back up you fantastic admin team you. <3
Thanks for all the hard work to get the site back up you fantastic admin team you. <3
tumblr_n5195qneZ01scuu34o2_500.png
Thanks for all your hard work, and for doing the bonus kindness to all of us players by letting us know what was going on.
Thanks for all your hard work, and for doing the bonus kindness to all of us players by letting us know what was going on.
"Back in my day, we had to hope a mystical bird beast would incubate our nests because our nesting grounds took so long to render. You youngins and your incubate buttons..." - Akiri
Thanks so much guys!!!!
Thanks so much guys!!!!
Thanks much for taking care of business :D!

Your team is awesome, keep up the fantastic work and support :3!
Thanks much for taking care of business :D!

Your team is awesome, keep up the fantastic work and support :3!
thank you deeply you lovely staffies, both for fixing the site and keeping our cute lil pixel pets happy for us at the same time.
thank you deeply you lovely staffies, both for fixing the site and keeping our cute lil pixel pets happy for us at the same time.
Thanks for all the hard work! (Soooo glad to have the site back *w* )
Thanks for all the hard work! (Soooo glad to have the site back *w* )
What a great thing to wake up to! Thanks for working overtime to get the site back up. And huge mega amazing thanks for all the updates while it was down!!!
What a great thing to wake up to! Thanks for working overtime to get the site back up. And huge mega amazing thanks for all the updates while it was down!!!
Before I say anything else - thank you guys!!! Thank you so much for your hard work! :)

I just woke up and it&#039;s so great to have the site back. <3
I really hope that you don&#039;t have to go through someting like this again. Thanks again for all the hard work, I&#039;m sure this community truly appreciates it!
Before I say anything else - thank you guys!!! Thank you so much for your hard work! :)

I just woke up and it&#039;s so great to have the site back. <3
I really hope that you don&#039;t have to go through someting like this again. Thanks again for all the hard work, I&#039;m sure this community truly appreciates it!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
*cuddles your faces* THANK YOU! You guys work so hard and are really fantastic about considering the user group. We love ya&#039;ll. *blows smooches*
*cuddles your faces* THANK YOU! You guys work so hard and are really fantastic about considering the user group. We love ya&#039;ll. *blows smooches*
2u8j5dz.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17