Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Stoooooppp! :'D No enter! xD
1 2 3 4 5 6
Heya!

Soooo, I might not have much in my hoard. But I'm in a ''Give away''- mood.
Tell me something fun about yourself and expect (a little) something in your messages. c:

Have a lovely day/evening/night!
DiNozzo

Okay, okay, stop! :'D
I didn't think THAT MANY people would react. And I'm getting way more broke than I thought I would be. So I will give everyone who has commented on here his/her surprise.
BUT NO MORE NEW PEOPLE, PLEASE! XD

Thanks a lot! :3

I've given surprises until the user HazelJade on page 2.
Heya!

Soooo, I might not have much in my hoard. But I'm in a ''Give away''- mood.
Tell me something fun about yourself and expect (a little) something in your messages. c:

Have a lovely day/evening/night!
DiNozzo

Okay, okay, stop! :'D
I didn't think THAT MANY people would react. And I'm getting way more broke than I thought I would be. So I will give everyone who has commented on here his/her surprise.
BUT NO MORE NEW PEOPLE, PLEASE! XD

Thanks a lot! :3

I've given surprises until the user HazelJade on page 2.
eJwnQQD.png
Hello @Dinozzo! I'm Druddigon8 and I'm, uh, in Plague :D
Hello @Dinozzo! I'm Druddigon8 and I'm, uh, in Plague :D
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@DiNozzo

I'm aliena and I really like dogs and have one that looks like a chocolate sheep or cloud :)
@DiNozzo

I'm aliena and I really like dogs and have one that looks like a chocolate sheep or cloud :)
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

LF hatcheries from Earth and Shadow for dragons matching the F Bears!
@Druddigon8
Plague ain't fun. You're not getting something!

Okay, okay, just kidding. Ofcourse Plague is awesome! :3
@Druddigon8
Plague ain't fun. You're not getting something!

Okay, okay, just kidding. Ofcourse Plague is awesome! :3
eJwnQQD.png
@DiNozzo I'm Arc, and I own a nail grinder for dogs but not a dog.

It's because I'm a dog groomer, not a serial killer.

hBrHGLX.png3ErozDB.png
@DiNozzo

I'm Seregios and I once broke a microwave without putting anything in it,
@DiNozzo

I'm Seregios and I once broke a microwave without putting anything in it,
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
hi!
I'm an illustrator by day, and a relentless hoarder of goldenrod dragons. I've always secretly wanted to switch to earth flight. I am a giant nerd. Currently crushing on Stephen Universe.
hi!
I'm an illustrator by day, and a relentless hoarder of goldenrod dragons. I've always secretly wanted to switch to earth flight. I am a giant nerd. Currently crushing on Stephen Universe.
I like drawing, and I'm working on a webcomic.
I like drawing, and I'm working on a webcomic.
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
@DiNozzo
Sup! Well, I am TheMemeTeam, and I once managed to explode an egg in the microwave when I was 7 because our stove was gas and I had no idea how to light a match, so I put the egg in the microwave to boil it.
I'm never going on Masterchef.
@DiNozzo
Sup! Well, I am TheMemeTeam, and I once managed to explode an egg in the microwave when I was 7 because our stove was gas and I had no idea how to light a match, so I put the egg in the microwave to boil it.
I'm never going on Masterchef.
[quote name="Archimicarus" date=2015-07-19 13:27:24] @DiNozzo I'm Arc, and I own a nail grinder for dogs but not a dog. ... It's because I'm a dog groomer, not a serial killer. [/quote] That would be weird even for a serial killer. I'm Tabby, and I'm currently converting five My Little Pony toys into characters from Fullmetal Alchemist.
Archimicarus wrote on 2015-07-19:

That would be weird even for a serial killer.

I'm Tabby, and I'm currently converting five My Little Pony toys into characters from Fullmetal Alchemist.
shadowh4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6