Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Hatcheries from Earth and Shadow
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
So my festival project this year is find dragons that go well with the Festival Bears from that Flight hatchery (for instance, the Wavebreak Snarler with a Water dragon). I'm starting to plan what I want to do for the next festivals, so I thought I'll post this to finish this project first.

The hatcheries that I'm looking for must be from: Earth and Shadow.

I try not to repeat breed so the breeds that I haven't gotten are: Faes, Guardians, Pearlcathers, and Mirrors.

Payment: I don't care how much you want for the dragon, which means if I really like it and goes well with the bear, I will pay whatever. The only thing is that the dragon has to be from a hatchery of the bear's flight. I don't want to borrow nests (that's cheating).

Some more specific ideas of what I'm looking for (these are just guidelines, if you think your pair could have something that would match well the bear, please tell me):

From Earth: light brown-range with a little bit of dark brown and light blue.

From Shadow: dark colors with light blue-range gembond.

Thank you so much in advance!

P.S: Found a nature hatchery that matches the new bear, thank you so much for everyone who showed me theirs!
So my festival project this year is find dragons that go well with the Festival Bears from that Flight hatchery (for instance, the Wavebreak Snarler with a Water dragon). I'm starting to plan what I want to do for the next festivals, so I thought I'll post this to finish this project first.

The hatcheries that I'm looking for must be from: Earth and Shadow.

I try not to repeat breed so the breeds that I haven't gotten are: Faes, Guardians, Pearlcathers, and Mirrors.

Payment: I don't care how much you want for the dragon, which means if I really like it and goes well with the bear, I will pay whatever. The only thing is that the dragon has to be from a hatchery of the bear's flight. I don't want to borrow nests (that's cheating).

Some more specific ideas of what I'm looking for (these are just guidelines, if you think your pair could have something that would match well the bear, please tell me):

From Earth: light brown-range with a little bit of dark brown and light blue.

From Shadow: dark colors with light blue-range gembond.

Thank you so much in advance!

P.S: Found a nature hatchery that matches the new bear, thank you so much for everyone who showed me theirs!
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

LF hatcheries from Earth and Shadow for dragons matching the F Bears!
@aliena

I have a nature hatchery if you'd like to check it out! The link is in my signature :D
@aliena

I have a nature hatchery if you'd like to check it out! The link is in my signature :D
tumblr_nhv90tfgTe1qkztmbo1_500.jpg
@spilledink

Thank you! I'll keep it in mind :D
@spilledink

Thank you! I'll keep it in mind :D
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

@aliena
I have Nature Hatchery, just check out my link if you like
@aliena
I have Nature Hatchery, just check out my link if you like
@massuneko77

Thank you, when the nature bear comes out, I'll take another look :D
@massuneko77

Thank you, when the nature bear comes out, I'll take another look :D

@aliena I have a nature hatchery C: (Link in signature)
@aliena I have a nature hatchery C: (Link in signature)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Thank you! Noted for after the Nature festival :D
@Tiriea

Thank you! Noted for after the Nature festival :D

@aliena

Me and my friend @Svarog have a nature hatchery as well (link in signature).
Good luck finding your dragons!
@aliena

Me and my friend @Svarog have a nature hatchery as well (link in signature).
Good luck finding your dragons!
@Ajax4life14

Thank you, I'm trying :) And thank you for showing me your hatchery :D
@Ajax4life14

Thank you, I'm trying :) And thank you for showing me your hatchery :D

@aliena I'm in Nature and I breed all green-range dragons in my hatchery (Seafoam to Spring). The link is in my signature!
@aliena I'm in Nature and I breed all green-range dragons in my hatchery (Seafoam to Spring). The link is in my signature!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10