Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Stoooooppp! :'D No enter! xD
1 2 3 4 5 6
@dinozzo

Hello!! I'm Mudcat!! I'm adopting a puppy on Tuesday!! XD
@dinozzo

Hello!! I'm Mudcat!! I'm adopting a puppy on Tuesday!! XD
gF8ZjMJ.png212wqp5.png
@dinozzo Greetings! Thank you for your generosity! :)

I just got home from an anime convention. I'm already planning what I want to cosplay next year. :) 363 days to finish it!
@dinozzo Greetings! Thank you for your generosity! :)

I just got home from an anime convention. I'm already planning what I want to cosplay next year. :) 363 days to finish it!
sQl9mhK.png2CdcZTh.pngRz7ZJcJ.png
@DiNozzo Hi! :) This is so kind of you to do! Thank you so much, you're so generous.

I'm Shadow! I've never broken a bone, I love to climb trees and nap in them, and occasionally I like to hide people's things just for the pure bliss of watching them look for it. c: I'm also near-sighted and I hate wearing glasses >.< booooo..
@DiNozzo Hi! :) This is so kind of you to do! Thank you so much, you're so generous.

I'm Shadow! I've never broken a bone, I love to climb trees and nap in them, and occasionally I like to hide people's things just for the pure bliss of watching them look for it. c: I'm also near-sighted and I hate wearing glasses >.< booooo..
do8EFwO.pnge5UZBqK.png ____
S H A D O W T I M E
wishlistavatarhatchery

lea - she/her - fr+0
______
sZJK5QJ.png
Hi! I'm MercRose3 and I would marry Peggy Carter in a heartbeat if I could... aka I just started watching Agent Carter :p
Hi! I'm MercRose3 and I would marry Peggy Carter in a heartbeat if I could... aka I just started watching Agent Carter :p
tumblr_inline_nz2d7kz9Gv1tgh8q0_250.png
h53Qnqm.png
@DiNozzo

Greetings! I'm Birdy and I hail from Water- I also have a slight hoarding problem with Imperials.
@DiNozzo

Greetings! I'm Birdy and I hail from Water- I also have a slight hoarding problem with Imperials.
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@DiNozzo
How fun :> I'm Kylie, and I cried while watching Jurasic World! ;A;
@DiNozzo
How fun :> I'm Kylie, and I cried while watching Jurasic World! ;A;
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngzLeyvqc.jpgHI4WRfV.jpg
@DiNozzo

I'm vriskittles and I go by J and I love hippos so much! I get emotional just seeing cute pictures, oh man.

Don't get me started.
@DiNozzo

I'm vriskittles and I go by J and I love hippos so much! I get emotional just seeing cute pictures, oh man.

Don't get me started.
@DiNozzo Hi I'm Molly and I have a particularly fat cat named Chester, with the widest eyes in the world. He smells like flowers, it's really weird. [center][img]http://36.media.tumblr.com/5e7dbd29fdf5bf7af6026c24911383ce/tumblr_nbgnykiyna1qhoo18o1_1280.jpg[/img][/center]
@DiNozzo
Hi I'm Molly and I have a particularly fat cat named Chester, with the widest eyes in the world. He smells like flowers, it's really weird.
tumblr_nbgnykiyna1qhoo18o1_1280.jpg
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@DiNazzo

Well, I have a pot-bellied pig for a pet and because she has learnt to open all cabinets and the fridge, we have to keep everything duck taped shut or with child locks on it or she likes to root out everything in the cabinets and play with the pans, which can be a bit annoying at 2 or 3 in the morning, but otherwise, they make great pets!
@DiNazzo

Well, I have a pot-bellied pig for a pet and because she has learnt to open all cabinets and the fridge, we have to keep everything duck taped shut or with child locks on it or she likes to root out everything in the cabinets and play with the pans, which can be a bit annoying at 2 or 3 in the morning, but otherwise, they make great pets!
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@Dinozzo [s]ho---omg ur username i cant i ded[/s] [center][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5735tuqkb1qa4xx5o1_400.gif[/img][/center] coff. coff. ahem. rly there's not that much else to say. I'm Ghost and I'm a total anthropology nerd. who lives in Plague (also, Texas, and its too hot and I'm allergic to everything, send help plz). Annnnnd I name the majority of my dragons after bones of the body and/or other anatomy related type names except for a couple. I am currently having repeated feels attacks from Buffy season five.
@Dinozzo ho---omg ur username i cant i ded
tumblr_m5735tuqkb1qa4xx5o1_400.gif

coff. coff.
ahem.

rly there's not that much else to say.

I'm Ghost and I'm a total anthropology nerd. who lives in Plague (also, Texas, and its too hot and I'm allergic to everything, send help plz). Annnnnd I name the majority of my dragons after bones of the body and/or other anatomy related type names except for a couple. I am currently having repeated feels attacks from Buffy season five.
napipiK.gif x pK4NVKa.png x
L2CSSHu.gif
x
1 2 3 4 5 6