Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Training services(H/Nest rental/Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][b]TRAINING SERVICES[/center][/b][center][b]ON HIATUS[/b][/center] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6958875] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69589/6958875_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9840657] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98407/9840657_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] Tulipa and Fulla are the most skilled warriors of the Aigües Ferestecs clan and they will be in charge of training your dragons if you so wish. These are their fees: - Lvl 1-5, 1tk each. - Lvl 5-10, 4tk each. - Lvl 10-15, 6tk each. - Lvl 15-20, 10tk each. - Lvl 20-25, 15tk each. They accept treasure and gems at the current going rate. For other forms of payment look at the third post. Tell them an aprox. time on when you want them done. [b]Note:[/b] Just in case they have more than one person waiting on the pinglist: only one dragon to be trained from 1 to 25 per spot. If you have various dragons that you want trained some levels, that’s fine. If there is no people waiting, they can train more than one dragon from 1 to 25. Pinglist: -Micheru (pm) -ObiWanKenobi (two dragons, some lvls) - spiderling (tentative) -Elezian (tentative)
TRAINING SERVICES
ON HIATUS

Tulipa and Fulla are the most skilled warriors of the Aigües Ferestecs clan and they will be in charge of training your dragons if you so wish. These are their fees:

- Lvl 1-5, 1tk each.
- Lvl 5-10, 4tk each.
- Lvl 10-15, 6tk each.
- Lvl 15-20, 10tk each.
- Lvl 20-25, 15tk each.

They accept treasure and gems at the current going rate. For other forms of payment look at the third post.

Tell them an aprox. time on when you want them done.

Note: Just in case they have more than one person waiting on the pinglist: only one dragon to be trained from 1 to 25 per spot. If you have various dragons that you want trained some levels, that’s fine. If there is no people waiting, they can train more than one dragon from 1 to 25.

Pinglist:

-Micheru (pm)
-ObiWanKenobi (two dragons, some lvls)
- spiderling (tentative)
-Elezian (tentative)
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

LF hatcheries from Earth and Shadow for dragons matching the F Bears!
[center][b]WATER NEST RENTAL[/b][/center] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14808251] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148083/14808251_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Llevadora will take good care of your eggs until they hatch. She doesn’t care about the hatchies so you don’t need to worry about losing them. There is always a nest free, but ask a couple of days before sending them just in case there is someone already renting it. This service is totally free. Tips are always welcome, but really not necessary. If you really want to tip, anything is nice. If “anything” is too broad for you, 5000t is a good sum. Pinglist: - Asbel
WATER NEST RENTAL

Llevadora will take good care of your eggs until they hatch. She doesn’t care about the hatchies so you don’t need to worry about losing them. There is always a nest free, but ask a couple of days before sending them just in case there is someone already renting it.

This service is totally free. Tips are always welcome, but really not necessary. If you really want to tip, anything is nice. If “anything” is too broad for you, 5000t is a good sum.

Pinglist:
- Asbel
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

[center][b]WISHLIST/OTHER FORMS OF PAYMENT[/center][/b] - Any familiars lacking in my bestiary. - Battlestones: Any might fragment. [item=Ambush] [item=Scratch] [item=Eliminate] [item=Berserker] [item=Tincture of Dissolution] - [item=Scroll of Eternal Youth] - [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] (only one) - [item=Amethyst Striker] [item=Ferret] [item=True Rainbow Trout] - 1 of each: [item=Lightning Runestone] [item=Fire Runestone] [item=Plague Runestone] - 1 [item=Tertiary Gene: Spines] (at Marketplace value) We love accents. We have all the festival accents from the Plague Festival 2014 onwards, so we aren't interested in them, but all the others are a treat. Our clan is very picky about its members. The dragons that don’t fit in normally end up exalted to the Tidelord. If you want to show us dragons, do so, but keeping that in mind. We are less picky about ungened and unbred Gen 1. We don’t know what we might like and the process can be tiring for you, so take it into consideration when you offer us some. We’ll take the items at the lowest AH price. The dragons and Gen1 are the price you set (we don’t usually haggle if we find the price just and are well in funds). We have this dragon project, where we are looking for specific dragons, and if you helped us, we will be eteranally grateful: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1440623]LF hatcheries from Earth, Shadow, and Water for dragons matching the F Bears![/url]
WISHLIST/OTHER FORMS OF PAYMENT

- Any familiars lacking in my bestiary.

- Battlestones:
Any might fragment. Ambush Scratch Eliminate Berserker Tincture of Dissolution

- Scroll of Eternal Youth

- Tri-Color Scatterscroll (only one)

- Amethyst Striker Ferret True Rainbow Trout

- 1 of each: Lightning Runestone Fire Runestone Plague Runestone

- 1 Tertiary Gene: Spines (at Marketplace value)

We love accents. We have all the festival accents from the Plague Festival 2014 onwards, so we aren't interested in them, but all the others are a treat.

Our clan is very picky about its members. The dragons that don’t fit in normally end up exalted to the Tidelord. If you want to show us dragons, do so, but keeping that in mind. We are less picky about ungened and unbred Gen 1. We don’t know what we might like and the process can be tiring for you, so take it into consideration when you offer us some.

We’ll take the items at the lowest AH price. The dragons and Gen1 are the price you set (we don’t usually haggle if we find the price just and are well in funds).

We have this dragon project, where we are looking for specific dragons, and if you helped us, we will be eteranally grateful: LF hatcheries from Earth, Shadow, and Water for dragons matching the F Bears!

Ping me to get my attention!
Ping me to get my attention!

Recurrent clients (that have a little discount):

- AeonsMusings (3)
-Lizardheart (1)
-Coldblooded (1)
-Anthea (1)
-Micheru (2)
- SteveHolt (1)
Recurrent clients (that have a little discount):

- AeonsMusings (3)
-Lizardheart (1)
-Coldblooded (1)
-Anthea (1)
-Micheru (2)
- SteveHolt (1)

reserved
reserved

reserved
reserved

@aliena
How much would it cost to get a dragon trained from 1 to level 25?
@aliena
How much would it cost to get a dragon trained from 1 to level 25?
@MadaraKeehl

It would cost 180000t :D
@MadaraKeehl

It would cost 180000t :D

@aliena I'd like to take you up on your training offer for this gal: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14834069] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148341/14834069_350.png[/img] [/url] Although I need to first finish off a payment plan for an arcane sprite (250k in one week left to pay) so if MadaraKeehl is still interested I'm okay with being on the pinglist or, if someone comes around before me, I'd be okay with them going ahead of me so that you aren't waiting for my payment. :3 Do you offer statting and what is your expected turn around time? I'll take a look at your bestiary and see what I have to offer you to subtract from my payment.
@aliena
I'd like to take you up on your training offer for this gal:

14834069_350.png

Although I need to first finish off a payment plan for an arcane sprite (250k in one week left to pay) so if MadaraKeehl is still interested I'm okay with being on the pinglist or, if someone comes around before me, I'd be okay with them going ahead of me so that you aren't waiting for my payment. :3 Do you offer statting and what is your expected turn around time? I'll take a look at your bestiary and see what I have to offer you to subtract from my payment.
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6