Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Stoooooppp! :'D No enter! xD
1 2 3 4 5 6
@DiNozzo

Hi! I once had a bruise on my theigh in the shape of the Star Trek symbol. I don't even know how I got the bruise.
@DiNozzo

Hi! I once had a bruise on my theigh in the shape of the Star Trek symbol. I don't even know how I got the bruise.
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
@DiNozzo

Hello, I'm KayDee
My account is 2 years old but I only started playing 3 weeks ago because I forgot this place existed :o
@DiNozzo

Hello, I'm KayDee
My account is 2 years old but I only started playing 3 weeks ago because I forgot this place existed :o
@DiNozzo I'm Megan, I love animals and volunteer at a shelter
@DiNozzo I'm Megan, I love animals and volunteer at a shelter
DiuyC5n.pngKFSoxOh.pnglayffGD.pngpwJjkMF.pngstraight%20ally_zpsift3j5ec.png
@DiNozzo

Hi, my name is Wayward Sage and I'm addicted to FFXIV. And now breeding dergins.

...Oh, this isn't a support group? D: My bad.
@DiNozzo

Hi, my name is Wayward Sage and I'm addicted to FFXIV. And now breeding dergins.

...Oh, this isn't a support group? D: My bad.
I'm OK, this rock broke my fall.
I'm Lemon (as dubbed by a friend..) and I have over five different nicknames from all my weirdo friends X3
I'm Lemon (as dubbed by a friend..) and I have over five different nicknames from all my weirdo friends X3
@DiNozzo

My father's a lawyer at Skadden Arps he was working at Skadden when this happened, but at one in DC. http://amlawdaily.typepad.com/amlawdaily/2011/11/autopsy-report-debunks-rumors-in-young-lawyers-death.html
If you don't want to read the link, I'll summon it up, a 32 year old woman died while doing legal work from her home office on a Sunday, And that she had been working 100-hour weeks and was under intense pressure. I Long story sort, don't become a lawyer, it's stressful, most lawyers don't get paid much, you have to work your butt off, they give out free warm fresh cookies at meetings :V ;and its deadly . . . But hey, Always look on the bright side of life! Cookies!

"Dear Stormcatcher, the Administrators have been good to me. As an offering, I present these milk and cookies. If you wish me to eat them instead, please give me no sign whatsoever...thy will be done." - Homer J. Simpson
@DiNozzo

My father's a lawyer at Skadden Arps he was working at Skadden when this happened, but at one in DC. http://amlawdaily.typepad.com/amlawdaily/2011/11/autopsy-report-debunks-rumors-in-young-lawyers-death.html
If you don't want to read the link, I'll summon it up, a 32 year old woman died while doing legal work from her home office on a Sunday, And that she had been working 100-hour weeks and was under intense pressure. I Long story sort, don't become a lawyer, it's stressful, most lawyers don't get paid much, you have to work your butt off, they give out free warm fresh cookies at meetings :V ;and its deadly . . . But hey, Always look on the bright side of life! Cookies!

"Dear Stormcatcher, the Administrators have been good to me. As an offering, I present these milk and cookies. If you wish me to eat them instead, please give me no sign whatsoever...thy will be done." - Homer J. Simpson
I like bacon.
@DiNozzo
I'm Namikaz and I spent 5-7 hours playing fall out shelter straight yesterday.
I also ride dirt-bikes and I own one too! :)))
@DiNozzo
I'm Namikaz and I spent 5-7 hours playing fall out shelter straight yesterday.
I also ride dirt-bikes and I own one too! :)))
H8QwZuW.png
@DiNozzo Hello, I'm takohime and currently studying japanese at uni! I love nature and cats :)
@DiNozzo Hello, I'm takohime and currently studying japanese at uni! I love nature and cats :)
tumblr_inline_nbahk4inlI1snulow.gifFc5Jf2R.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngTreebreederbadge_zpsab4e11aa.pngtumblr_inline_nbahk4inlI1snulow.gif
@DiNozzo Hello, I'm EternalPhoenix from Fire Flight. :) I couldn't wait to join this game, and it's so wonderful that I'm finally here! :D
@DiNozzo Hello, I'm EternalPhoenix from Fire Flight. :) I couldn't wait to join this game, and it's so wonderful that I'm finally here! :D
m59NfS2.png
@DiNozzo I love your name because it sounds like this dude from the Navy series! And I like him!
Well, something about me, I am trying to build a gaming channel on twitch and I have made three videos so far but I stopped and will restart once I have more time because JEsus is it time consuming!

Thank you for doing this :D
@DiNozzo I love your name because it sounds like this dude from the Navy series! And I like him!
Well, something about me, I am trying to build a gaming channel on twitch and I have made three videos so far but I stopped and will restart once I have more time because JEsus is it time consuming!

Thank you for doing this :D
butts
1 2 3 4 5 6