Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 887 888 889 890 891 ... 3174 3175
@Lonin

Yeah that was the thing that kinda "bugged" me, I remember that Light didn't get it the first time, and thought that it was possible to push the celebrating flight off the dominance still.

So nice to see that the community has that as an tradition now ;w;!
@Lonin

Yeah that was the thing that kinda "bugged" me, I remember that Light didn't get it the first time, and thought that it was possible to push the celebrating flight off the dominance still.

So nice to see that the community has that as an tradition now ;w;!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
@Amut

I keep seeing things like 'Water Eggs Wanted!'. Me and a few most of my friends are Arcane, but I saw someone in Wind got an acheviement for getting a Lightning egg. How do I get eggs from different flights?
@Amut

I keep seeing things like 'Water Eggs Wanted!'. Me and a few most of my friends are Arcane, but I saw someone in Wind got an acheviement for getting a Lightning egg. How do I get eggs from different flights?
sleepin.gifsleepin.gifsleepin.gifsleepin.gif
@fuzzycatz2 Unhatched eggs are different from eggs on your nest c: They hatch into a triple basic plentiful gen 1 dragon (no parents).
You get them from scavenging in different areas (if you scavenge in Wind you have a chance of finding a Wind egg, Water in Water etc) or they drop very rarely in the coliseum. Or you can buy them on the auction house in the 'other' section or from other players in the items for sale forum.
Unhatched eggs are really rare though, you could be scavenging and coli grinding for months and not find any.
@fuzzycatz2 Unhatched eggs are different from eggs on your nest c: They hatch into a triple basic plentiful gen 1 dragon (no parents).
You get them from scavenging in different areas (if you scavenge in Wind you have a chance of finding a Wind egg, Water in Water etc) or they drop very rarely in the coliseum. Or you can buy them on the auction house in the 'other' section or from other players in the items for sale forum.
Unhatched eggs are really rare though, you could be scavenging and coli grinding for months and not find any.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
small tiny question!

i just reached level 7 in baldwin but didn't get any new recipes or anything. so is it a normal occurance that you have to wait until the new recipes are shown in the news post? i got to my level 6 after they were already known so i don't have experience with this.

kinda bummed tbh that there's nothing to see here hah
small tiny question!

i just reached level 7 in baldwin but didn't get any new recipes or anything. so is it a normal occurance that you have to wait until the new recipes are shown in the news post? i got to my level 6 after they were already known so i don't have experience with this.

kinda bummed tbh that there's nothing to see here hah
b1849cc369e3fe4113b5d6547cd52b1e.png
What should i do, i am going to summer camp for week and can't get on. What will happen if i don't sign in for a week?
What should i do, i am going to summer camp for week and can't get on. What will happen if i don't sign in for a week?
@harpo
There are no Level 7 or higher recipes yet, the staff has merely made it so that our levels at Baldwin's will continue to rise, rather than making us wait and gain all the experience we need for the next level whenever they release new recipes.

@MidnightDawn0u0
Your dragons will be hungry, and you'll have to work back up your daily bonus, but nothing else will happen. ^^
@harpo
There are no Level 7 or higher recipes yet, the staff has merely made it so that our levels at Baldwin's will continue to rise, rather than making us wait and gain all the experience we need for the next level whenever they release new recipes.

@MidnightDawn0u0
Your dragons will be hungry, and you'll have to work back up your daily bonus, but nothing else will happen. ^^
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne
thank you a lot! although my level is not rising up from this level 7 anymore (which is annoying too hah). hopefully they'll reveal them sooner rather than later

//oh no wait, it starts rising when the recipes are revealed, now i get it ;;;
@Demesne
thank you a lot! although my level is not rising up from this level 7 anymore (which is annoying too hah). hopefully they'll reveal them sooner rather than later

//oh no wait, it starts rising when the recipes are revealed, now i get it ;;;
@hapro
Huh, must be a minor bug keeping your level from rising, or it's time to clear the ol' cache. Also, I'm sorry, it seems I misread your name earlier and ended up not pinging you. uwu;
@hapro
Huh, must be a minor bug keeping your level from rising, or it's time to clear the ol' cache. Also, I'm sorry, it seems I misread your name earlier and ended up not pinging you. uwu;
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne
read the news again and it says "When level 7 recipes are released, we'll allow advancement to level 8" so onto waiting until they reveal those before i can go up oh boy. thank you though, i wouldn't have gotten it on my own!
and don't worry about the ping, it's not the first time someone has misspelled my name (so i'm used to checking things if i might be pinged there) c:
@Demesne
read the news again and it says "When level 7 recipes are released, we'll allow advancement to level 8" so onto waiting until they reveal those before i can go up oh boy. thank you though, i wouldn't have gotten it on my own!
and don't worry about the ping, it's not the first time someone has misspelled my name (so i'm used to checking things if i might be pinged there) c:
So I'm trying to post in the 'Dragons Wanted' forums because I'm looking for a specific dragon I made in the Scrying Workshop. How do I get that picture into the post to show others what I'm looking for?
So I'm trying to post in the 'Dragons Wanted' forums because I'm looking for a specific dragon I made in the Scrying Workshop. How do I get that picture into the post to show others what I'm looking for?
thing2_zpsba4d3ec3.png
1 2 ... 887 888 889 890 891 ... 3174 3175