Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 885 886 887 888 889 ... 3192 3193
@halloween3110 After choosing your fighting party, go back to the main Coliseum menu (hit the Back button on the top right) and choose Monster Battle. You should see a list of locations separated by level, just click on one and you'll be immediately taken into a batle!
@halloween3110 After choosing your fighting party, go back to the main Coliseum menu (hit the Back button on the top right) and choose Monster Battle. You should see a list of locations separated by level, just click on one and you'll be immediately taken into a batle!
@Cynictis many thanks :D
@Cynictis many thanks :D
2i1fr40.jpg
Breed change scroll. Does it just not work on hatchday? I've changed others that are hatchlings?
Breed change scroll. Does it just not work on hatchday? I've changed others that are hatchlings?
“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
@DobbyDobby It should work on newly hatched dragons, yes. What hatchling are you having trouble with and what scroll are you trying to use?
@DobbyDobby It should work on newly hatched dragons, yes. What hatchling are you having trouble with and what scroll are you trying to use?
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Was a brand new little hatchling that I gave to my Friend. An imp and a guardian scrolol. It worked once it was over there. I can get you the ID# if it's something you're interested in investigating, otherwise, problem solved. Somehow.
@JCStitches Was a brand new little hatchling that I gave to my Friend. An imp and a guardian scrolol. It worked once it was over there. I can get you the ID# if it's something you're interested in investigating, otherwise, problem solved. Somehow.
“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
@DobbyDobby As a moderator, I can't investigate bugs - just offer trouble shooting tips like clearing your browser's cache! Anyway, I'm glad this resolved on it's own. :)
@DobbyDobby As a moderator, I can't investigate bugs - just offer trouble shooting tips like clearing your browser's cache! Anyway, I'm glad this resolved on it's own. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Feeding Question:
So I had a Nocturne on pg 3 of 7 in my lair. Nocts eat Meat/Insects, so I converted some into points. Now, I have a bunch of nocts near the back of my lair that were also very hungry, but my priority was one particular noct since I want to breed her soon.
However, every time I went to feed, she never got ANY food. She literally ended up being the last dragon in my entire lair to get ANY food points. How does the game prioritize? I tried moving her to different spots in my lair, but no luck.
Feeding Question:
So I had a Nocturne on pg 3 of 7 in my lair. Nocts eat Meat/Insects, so I converted some into points. Now, I have a bunch of nocts near the back of my lair that were also very hungry, but my priority was one particular noct since I want to breed her soon.
However, every time I went to feed, she never got ANY food. She literally ended up being the last dragon in my entire lair to get ANY food points. How does the game prioritize? I tried moving her to different spots in my lair, but no luck.
@Kamishii

It goes like this:

Firstly (I don't know this part) but if you converted bugs rather than meat, dragons who like insects FIRST (the first thing listed in "preferred food" when you hover over them) then they will eat before Nocs, who prefer meat first.

After that, if you're down to dragons who prefer meat first, the oldest dragon eats first and continues in descending age order.

Hopefully that explains a bit?

EDIT: Actually I looked at the dragons in question, and age seems to be the answer. The Noc you wanted to breed is only 3 weeks old, and all the Noc on page 6 are way older than her. There's your problem.
@Kamishii

It goes like this:

Firstly (I don't know this part) but if you converted bugs rather than meat, dragons who like insects FIRST (the first thing listed in "preferred food" when you hover over them) then they will eat before Nocs, who prefer meat first.

After that, if you're down to dragons who prefer meat first, the oldest dragon eats first and continues in descending age order.

Hopefully that explains a bit?

EDIT: Actually I looked at the dragons in question, and age seems to be the answer. The Noc you wanted to breed is only 3 weeks old, and all the Noc on page 6 are way older than her. There's your problem.
@Dunkarooba
Ah man! Never knew about the age thing, thanks. Thats a problem since ALL the other nocs I got are from the original Noct festival in December and January XD Dang...
@Dunkarooba
Ah man! Never knew about the age thing, thanks. Thats a problem since ALL the other nocs I got are from the original Noct festival in December and January XD Dang...
I have a question regarding the art sale section. Are we allowed to purchase artwork of our non-FR original characters with FR currencies or is it against the TOS/site rules? Also, would we be allowed to use the artwork outside of FR(with the artist's permission of course)? I'd appreciate it if a moderator or others with in-depth knowledge regarding this subject, could answer the question. Thank you c:
I have a question regarding the art sale section. Are we allowed to purchase artwork of our non-FR original characters with FR currencies or is it against the TOS/site rules? Also, would we be allowed to use the artwork outside of FR(with the artist's permission of course)? I'd appreciate it if a moderator or others with in-depth knowledge regarding this subject, could answer the question. Thank you c:
1 2 ... 885 886 887 888 889 ... 3192 3193