Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 889 890 891 892 893 ... 3189 3190
Does anyone know if anyone's unlocked Level 7 of crafting yet? O: (I'm halfway there but I've been so slow with crafting)
Does anyone know if anyone's unlocked Level 7 of crafting yet? O: (I'm halfway there but I've been so slow with crafting)
Is it possible to give two accents to a dragon?
Is it possible to give two accents to a dragon?
je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
@Yammie No, even though the accent preview window makes it look like you can. You can always save the preview image of your dragon 'wearing' two accents, though!
@Yammie No, even though the accent preview window makes it look like you can. You can always save the preview image of your dragon 'wearing' two accents, though!
Possibly the most inane question ever asked, but. Does anyone happen to know what color the fond on dragon bios used to be? I'd like to html it back. C:
Possibly the most inane question ever asked, but. Does anyone happen to know what color the fond on dragon bios used to be? I'd like to html it back. C:
B3bYI9z.png
Is it impossible to tincture a fully leveled dragon, if there are no stat points available anymore? I wanted to change the build a bit, but realized that I can't get to the stat window if there aren't any stat points left to spend.
Is it impossible to tincture a fully leveled dragon, if there are no stat points available anymore? I wanted to change the build a bit, but realized that I can't get to the stat window if there aren't any stat points left to spend.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@Monk
You're in luck! I answered that same question before the change. ^^ The hex code is #b0734f. Make sure to add in the number sign when putting it into the color code.

@usualuniqueness
You can still click on a dragon to look at their stats, even if it no longer shows you "Stat points available". Just click their picture, and the window should come up. Then you can tincture them.
If the window isn't showing up for you when you click on the dragon, I suggest clearing your cache, and then making a bug report if it still doesn't work.
@Monk
You're in luck! I answered that same question before the change. ^^ The hex code is #b0734f. Make sure to add in the number sign when putting it into the color code.

@usualuniqueness
You can still click on a dragon to look at their stats, even if it no longer shows you "Stat points available". Just click their picture, and the window should come up. Then you can tincture them.
If the window isn't showing up for you when you click on the dragon, I suggest clearing your cache, and then making a bug report if it still doesn't work.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne

Oh, thank you! I didn't even think about clicking the dragon's image. :D
@Demesne

Oh, thank you! I didn't even think about clicking the dragon's image. :D
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@usualuniqueness
Yeah, it's not an obvious thing. Took me a while to figure it out myself back when I started playing around in the Coliseum. You can always click on any dragon in the "Abilities & Stats" page to see their stats. ^^ Have fun making your build!
@usualuniqueness
Yeah, it's not an obvious thing. Took me a while to figure it out myself back when I started playing around in the Coliseum. You can always click on any dragon in the "Abilities & Stats" page to see their stats. ^^ Have fun making your build!
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
I'm not receiving some pings. Any idea for the cause behind this? I do receive some, but there are others that never appeared in my alerts. I was stalking their thread so I saw those pings with no notifs. :'( And how do I solve this?
I'm not receiving some pings. Any idea for the cause behind this? I do receive some, but there are others that never appeared in my alerts. I was stalking their thread so I saw those pings with no notifs. :'( And how do I solve this?
@Demesne

Thanks so much! I didn't think the color change would bother me, but here we are...figured I couldn't be the only one, haha.
@Demesne

Thanks so much! I didn't think the color change would bother me, but here we are...figured I couldn't be the only one, haha.
B3bYI9z.png
1 2 ... 889 890 891 892 893 ... 3189 3190