Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 888 889 890 891 892 ... 3192 3193
I'm trying to insert item images in my dragon's description. I'm aware of the IMG tags and of the URLs needed to post the item. Here's an example that I got to work. [code][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/376.png[/img][/code] This is a code for the Amaranth Moth. What I'm trying to figure out is how to make apparel appear in a dragon's description in the same way. I have the ID of an item I want (362, Brass Steampunk Goggles). In the above URL, I obviously need to change "familiar" to another word, but when I try "apparel" and change the item ID, it doesn't show up? What do I need to change "familiar" to in order to get a pic of goggles? For the record, I am on an IPhone, so I can't obtain the Goggles' image URL myself.
I'm trying to insert item images in my dragon's description. I'm aware of the IMG tags and of the URLs needed to post the item. Here's an example that I got to work.
Code:
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/376.png[/img]

This is a code for the Amaranth Moth.

What I'm trying to figure out is how to make apparel appear in a dragon's description in the same way. I have the ID of an item I want (362, Brass Steampunk Goggles). In the above URL, I obviously need to change "familiar" to another word, but when I try "apparel" and change the item ID, it doesn't show up? What do I need to change "familiar" to in order to get a pic of goggles?

For the record, I am on an IPhone, so I can't obtain the Goggles' image URL myself.
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
@HenceTheIssues In the scrying workshop, after you finish the dragon you want to make, right click the dragon's image and select the option "Open image in new Tab" (in a mac. It will say something different but similar in windows) The "image" will fail to open in the new tab, but that's fine, what you want is what's in the URL bar on that new tab. Select and copy the entire url. Make your post in another tab, or in another document if you are writing your post offline before putting it up. Click the little image of a tree in the posting area (when you over the cursor over it is says "Insert Image" and past the entire URL code into the space provided THEN be sure to add .[b]png[/b] to the end of the url. PNG is a type of image (like .jpeg or .gif) and all images in FR are in .png format. Then click "OK" You should then see code like this: [code][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=48&wing=22&style=13&gender=0&ages=0&prig=6&secg=9&tert=55&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img][/code] Click Submit to add the post to the forum, the code should then turn into this: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=48&wing=22&style=13&gender=0&ages=0&prig=6&secg=9&tert=55&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] Be sure to also list the colors and genes you want and not make people guess from just looking at the image. ;) The genes are explanatory but the colors are heavily dependent on one's computer settings and different genes alter the hues of colors (iri Navy secondary looks a lot like iri Royal primary for example). ---------- @Aeranautics The same trick I told to HenceTheIsssues will help up as well. For the apparel you want, go to the image on it, right click it and select "Open in New Tab" For example, [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/270.png[/img] is [code]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/270.png[/code] You can open the image of the apparel you want into a new tab to get the right "equipment" folder image. The word you want (from sampling my apparel really fast) is [b]equipment[/b].
@HenceTheIssues

In the scrying workshop, after you finish the dragon you want to make, right click the dragon's image and select the option "Open image in new Tab" (in a mac. It will say something different but similar in windows)

The "image" will fail to open in the new tab, but that's fine, what you want is what's in the URL bar on that new tab.

Select and copy the entire url.

Make your post in another tab, or in another document if you are writing your post offline before putting it up.

Click the little image of a tree in the posting area (when you over the cursor over it is says "Insert Image" and past the entire URL code into the space provided THEN be sure to add .png to the end of the url. PNG is a type of image (like .jpeg or .gif) and all images in FR are in .png format.

Then click "OK"

You should then see code like this:
Code:
[img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=48&wing=22&style=13&gender=0&ages=0&prig=6&secg=9&tert=55&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img]

Click Submit to add the post to the forum, the code should then turn into this:

dragonpic2.php?body=48&wing=22&style=13&gender=0&ages=0&prig=6&secg=9&tert=55&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

Be sure to also list the colors and genes you want and not make people guess from just looking at the image. ;) The genes are explanatory but the colors are heavily dependent on one's computer settings and different genes alter the hues of colors (iri Navy secondary looks a lot like iri Royal primary for example).

@Aeranautics

The same trick I told to HenceTheIsssues will help up as well. For the apparel you want, go to the image on it, right click it and select "Open in New Tab"

For example, 270.png

is
Code:
http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/270.png

You can open the image of the apparel you want into a new tab to get the right "equipment" folder image.

The word you want (from sampling my apparel really fast) is equipment.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut

Thank you so much! I had everything written out, but I couldn't find a single way to get that darn picture in! haha.
@Amut

Thank you so much! I had everything written out, but I couldn't find a single way to get that darn picture in! haha.
thing2_zpsba4d3ec3.png
@Amut
Tricky little thing! Thank you so much!
@Amut
Tricky little thing! Thank you so much!
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
@HenceTheIssues @Aeranautics

My pleasure. Usually other people get to answer faster, but I like being able to field questions like these too.
@HenceTheIssues @Aeranautics

My pleasure. Usually other people get to answer faster, but I like being able to field questions like these too.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Where would a thread offering offsite stuff for FR stuff go? I.E making a thread like "Offering CS pets, wanting FR gems" or something ^^
Where would a thread offering offsite stuff for FR stuff go? I.E making a thread like "Offering CS pets, wanting FR gems" or something ^^
vendi - fr+4 - they/them

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
@LazyJackal That would go in Items for Sale! Please keep in mind the the Forum Code of Conduct does not allow cross-site trading if the other site doesn't allow it. ChickenSmoothie is fine, though. :)
@LazyJackal That would go in Items for Sale! Please keep in mind the the Forum Code of Conduct does not allow cross-site trading if the other site doesn't allow it. ChickenSmoothie is fine, though. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Thank you so much!
@JCStitches Thank you so much!
vendi - fr+4 - they/them

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
Is the 'Checkmate' Achievement activated? If so, how long does it take to go through? Do the two full sets need to be in your vault for it to count? I've had the full sets for about a week now with no achievement in sight.
Is the 'Checkmate' Achievement activated? If so, how long does it take to go through? Do the two full sets need to be in your vault for it to count? I've had the full sets for about a week now with no achievement in sight.
Hello @Burdona! This is an active achievement, but most of the Achievements are experiencing significant lag in being awarded. It may take hours or even weeks before it triggers, but no estimate can be given. While you wait, please take them out of your Vault and place them in your Hoard. They cannot be counted by the system in your Vault. :)
Hello @Burdona! This is an active achievement, but most of the Achievements are experiencing significant lag in being awarded. It may take hours or even weeks before it triggers, but no estimate can be given. While you wait, please take them out of your Vault and place them in your Hoard. They cannot be counted by the system in your Vault. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 888 889 890 891 892 ... 3192 3193