Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 886 887 888 889 890 ... 3196 3197
Hello @Without! The answer to both of your questions is "yes, that's allowed." When it comes to digital art, the only thing prohibited is commissioning or offering commissions for nsfw content. :)
Hello @Without! The answer to both of your questions is "yes, that's allowed." When it comes to digital art, the only thing prohibited is commissioning or offering commissions for nsfw content. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Can anyone help me please.

I have seen that we can have a "Wishlist" - could you tell me how to go about creating one?

Many thanks for any help!

Hally :D
Can anyone help me please.

I have seen that we can have a "Wishlist" - could you tell me how to go about creating one?

Many thanks for any help!

Hally :D
2i1fr40.jpg
@halloween3110

It's just a simple list of things you want to obtain on the site, usually put on your profile page write up.
@halloween3110

It's just a simple list of things you want to obtain on the site, usually put on your profile page write up.
Did I flee and battle too many times? Is there some rule I broke? My coli is now browned out :(
Did I flee and battle too many times? Is there some rule I broke? My coli is now browned out :(
“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
@DobbyDobby Are the dragons StonesCulexTinct, Caden, and Melquist? If so, they've lost too much energy from fleeing and need to be fed now. That will fix it. :)
@DobbyDobby Are the dragons StonesCulexTinct, Caden, and Melquist? If so, they've lost too much energy from fleeing and need to be fed now. That will fix it. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@DobbyDobby
If you want to save yourself some food, instead of fleeing, just refresh the page and it will take you back to the main coli page without being counted as a loss and without your dragons losing energy.
@DobbyDobby
If you want to save yourself some food, instead of fleeing, just refresh the page and it will take you back to the main coli page without being counted as a loss and without your dragons losing energy.
@Meredith44 Another friend just told me the same:) thank you!
@Meredith44 Another friend just told me the same:) thank you!
“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
Can other Flight steal the Dominance during Elemental Holiday?

Let's say that Mistral Jamboree begins, but water was pushing for Dominance. Would Wind automatically gain dominance because of their holiday, or could Water take the first place anyway?
Can other Flight steal the Dominance during Elemental Holiday?

Let's say that Mistral Jamboree begins, but water was pushing for Dominance. Would Wind automatically gain dominance because of their holiday, or could Water take the first place anyway?
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
@Kyotosorae, I don't think it goes that way my has bin up for a while so I guess not
@Kyotosorae, I don't think it goes that way my has bin up for a while so I guess not
i can help you with all i know, not a lot :)
looking to buy stuff like food, dragons, and more go to
A Wonderful Shop
@Kyotosorae Yup yup, another flight could take dominance if they pushed hard enough to win. There's no special mechanic in place to automatically give dominance to a flight on their festival week, it's just a tradition that's been around for a while to let a flight win for their festival c: Light didn't have dominance on their first festival week back in 2013. The tradition started shortly after that.
@Kyotosorae Yup yup, another flight could take dominance if they pushed hard enough to win. There's no special mechanic in place to automatically give dominance to a flight on their festival week, it's just a tradition that's been around for a while to let a flight win for their festival c: Light didn't have dominance on their first festival week back in 2013. The tradition started shortly after that.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 ... 886 887 888 889 890 ... 3196 3197