Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | pLaYiNg HiDe AnD sEeK aLoNe RP[private]
1 2 3
Surprise party- figures. She couldn't' help but let her lips curl into a faint smile. They went through a lot of trouble finding this place didn't they?
She shot Shadrach a glance screaming 'why must you do this on my brithday' but also 'thanks'.
She was a bit nervous to go in- in fact, Amriel seemed more anxious than she did.
They approached the doors- Lilith taking caution in her steps up the stairs. Amriel messed with the lock of the door and the door creaked open slowly-= a cloud of dust rushing out to meet them before dissipating. Lilith coughed a bit- stepping into the house. It had been...decorated already?
"Surprise," Amriel chimed giddily. She wound an Arm around colette. "We even got miss prissy here to help," she snickered.
"Wow I uh.I don't know what to say,"
"I think 'wow' or 'thank you' suffices,"

@Cyva @SeveredInk @ClockworkEclipse @SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Khloe
Surprise party- figures. She couldn't' help but let her lips curl into a faint smile. They went through a lot of trouble finding this place didn't they?
She shot Shadrach a glance screaming 'why must you do this on my brithday' but also 'thanks'.
She was a bit nervous to go in- in fact, Amriel seemed more anxious than she did.
They approached the doors- Lilith taking caution in her steps up the stairs. Amriel messed with the lock of the door and the door creaked open slowly-= a cloud of dust rushing out to meet them before dissipating. Lilith coughed a bit- stepping into the house. It had been...decorated already?
"Surprise," Amriel chimed giddily. She wound an Arm around colette. "We even got miss prissy here to help," she snickered.
"Wow I uh.I don't know what to say,"
"I think 'wow' or 'thank you' suffices,"

@Cyva @SeveredInk @ClockworkEclipse @SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Khloe
OKxuOgN.png
Colette shivered, "I didn't do anything!" She wouldn't admit that she helped out. When she had helped she wouldn't be in the room alone, "All I did was set up the furniture!" She picked that job just because she knew she'd need help moving objects, "You go first birthday girl," She wasn't very comfortable at entering the house. She didn't want to admit that she had seen things or at least her mind had been messing with her. She didn't want to admit her fear, yet it was clearly visible.

@Cyva @ SeveredInk @ClockworkEclipse @SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Khloe
Colette shivered, "I didn't do anything!" She wouldn't admit that she helped out. When she had helped she wouldn't be in the room alone, "All I did was set up the furniture!" She picked that job just because she knew she'd need help moving objects, "You go first birthday girl," She wasn't very comfortable at entering the house. She didn't want to admit that she had seen things or at least her mind had been messing with her. She didn't want to admit her fear, yet it was clearly visible.

@Cyva @ SeveredInk @ClockworkEclipse @SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Khloe
5i8LXW9.png
Aquarunia stared, coughing at the dust storm. She waved her hand in front of her face, frowning. She'd thought the place had been thoroughly dusted, or at least enough to not let it pile up by the door. She shrugged slightly, taking a step back. "I-I agree. You should go first." She'd helped Colette with the furniture, after all. She hadn't wanted to be alone, either. It had been rather quiet, however. She wasn't much of a talker, after all. At least she was able to help. Besides, she swore the shadows had moved before...and what had moved just now?! She took another step back. "P-Please." she squeaked.

@Cyva @SeveredInk @ ClockworkEclipse @SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Khloe
Aquarunia stared, coughing at the dust storm. She waved her hand in front of her face, frowning. She'd thought the place had been thoroughly dusted, or at least enough to not let it pile up by the door. She shrugged slightly, taking a step back. "I-I agree. You should go first." She'd helped Colette with the furniture, after all. She hadn't wanted to be alone, either. It had been rather quiet, however. She wasn't much of a talker, after all. At least she was able to help. Besides, she swore the shadows had moved before...and what had moved just now?! She took another step back. "P-Please." she squeaked.

@Cyva @SeveredInk @ ClockworkEclipse @SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Khloe
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Mysterious32 It's been a couple days- we're going to skip @SmilingScorpio so we can move along if that's alright with you?

@ Cyva @SeveredInk @ClockworkEclipse @ SmilingScorpio @ Mysterious32 @Khloe
@Mysterious32 It's been a couple days- we're going to skip @SmilingScorpio so we can move along if that's alright with you?

@ Cyva @SeveredInk @ClockworkEclipse @ SmilingScorpio @ Mysterious32 @Khloe
OKxuOgN.png
@SeveredInk @ClockworkEclipse @SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Khloe Who here is still active?))
@SeveredInk @ClockworkEclipse @SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Khloe Who here is still active?))
OKxuOgN.png
@Cyva ((I am. Hope I'm not the only other one, though...))
@Cyva ((I am. Hope I'm not the only other one, though...))
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
(( Kay- so I know that you're active- Voca is active as well, just having slight computer difficulties, i'm active. Scorpio hasn't been active on any of their threads in a little while....))
(( Kay- so I know that you're active- Voca is active as well, just having slight computer difficulties, i'm active. Scorpio hasn't been active on any of their threads in a little while....))
OKxuOgN.png
((I am still active.))

@Cyva
((I am still active.))

@Cyva
((Still active! I was waiting for others to respond. =P))
((Still active! I was waiting for others to respond. =P))
@ Cyva @SeveredInk @ClockworkEclipse @SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Khloe I'm going to continue on if that's quite alright~~))

((I recently sold lilith in all honesty to a clan that will provide her with much nicer lore but for the sake of the roleplay i'll continue to use her~~))

She tread softly across the wooden floorboards, looking around in wonder. This place was....ancient. Well maintained. Coated in wafts of dust and draped in ancient curtains and tapestries- but....nice. That didn't shake the feeling of dread settling in her stomach. She muttered a reply to Shadrach that was undiscernable and greeted Chloe pleasantly. Remiel seemed more thrilled than the birthday girl- making a point to pick at the bright decorations against the otherwise archaic and dull decor in the main room just past the entryway. It was huge, there was question at the back of Lilith's mind- 'why hadn't they torn this place down or bought it? Anything- she didn't even know it was here. Remiel however, did.
"So...uh, where's the cake?" She offered a smile that seemed tilted more towards the right- as though she were forcing it to stay up. Chloe's explanation about the age of the house and her last comments sent chills down Lilith's spine. It most certainly didn't help that REmiel pitched in:
"I sense presences here- lost in the darkness- but they shouldn't disturb us so long as we leave them be. LEave the front door open,"
"Oh shut up," Lilith grumbled, giving an eyeroll at her occult-endearing friend.
@ Cyva @SeveredInk @ClockworkEclipse @SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Khloe I'm going to continue on if that's quite alright~~))

((I recently sold lilith in all honesty to a clan that will provide her with much nicer lore but for the sake of the roleplay i'll continue to use her~~))

She tread softly across the wooden floorboards, looking around in wonder. This place was....ancient. Well maintained. Coated in wafts of dust and draped in ancient curtains and tapestries- but....nice. That didn't shake the feeling of dread settling in her stomach. She muttered a reply to Shadrach that was undiscernable and greeted Chloe pleasantly. Remiel seemed more thrilled than the birthday girl- making a point to pick at the bright decorations against the otherwise archaic and dull decor in the main room just past the entryway. It was huge, there was question at the back of Lilith's mind- 'why hadn't they torn this place down or bought it? Anything- she didn't even know it was here. Remiel however, did.
"So...uh, where's the cake?" She offered a smile that seemed tilted more towards the right- as though she were forcing it to stay up. Chloe's explanation about the age of the house and her last comments sent chills down Lilith's spine. It most certainly didn't help that REmiel pitched in:
"I sense presences here- lost in the darkness- but they shouldn't disturb us so long as we leave them be. LEave the front door open,"
"Oh shut up," Lilith grumbled, giving an eyeroll at her occult-endearing friend.
OKxuOgN.png
1 2 3