Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | pLaYiNg HiDe AnD sEeK aLoNe RP[private]
1 2 3
((http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1461015 <<OOC thread with character information and descriptions. ))Pinglist order is also Roleplay order~~))

@Cyva -Lilith, Amriel
@SeveredInk -Colette
@ClockworkEclipse -Aquarunia
@SmilingScorpio -
@Mysterious32 -Shadrach
@Khloe - Chloe
((http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1461015 <<OOC thread with character information and descriptions. ))Pinglist order is also Roleplay order~~))

@Cyva -Lilith, Amriel
@SeveredInk -Colette
@ClockworkEclipse -Aquarunia
@SmilingScorpio -
@Mysterious32 -Shadrach
@Khloe - Chloe
OKxuOgN.png
"Seriously- where are we going?" Lilith was a little nervous now- going to peel the blindfold off as the car bounced over another set of bumps. Hands flew over and pulled the blindfold back down.
"No not yet birthday girl! We're almost there!" She gave a sigh as Amriel let her wrist go. Great. What kind of fun birthday surprised amounted to a 45 minute drive on..what she was assuming was a dirt road? THe blindfold was irritating too. She wanted to see what was going on, and felt a bit squeemish having her vision lost to her temporarily.
After about another fifteen minutes of being shaken and stirred on the worst road she'd ever been on- they stopped. The key was pulled out of the ignition and she heard the door opening. Amriel tore the blindfold off of her.
"Ta-da!" She waved excitedly to a large house that screamed slasher film.
"You're kidding...right?"

@Cyva @SeveredInk @ClockworkEclipse @SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Khloe
"Seriously- where are we going?" Lilith was a little nervous now- going to peel the blindfold off as the car bounced over another set of bumps. Hands flew over and pulled the blindfold back down.
"No not yet birthday girl! We're almost there!" She gave a sigh as Amriel let her wrist go. Great. What kind of fun birthday surprised amounted to a 45 minute drive on..what she was assuming was a dirt road? THe blindfold was irritating too. She wanted to see what was going on, and felt a bit squeemish having her vision lost to her temporarily.
After about another fifteen minutes of being shaken and stirred on the worst road she'd ever been on- they stopped. The key was pulled out of the ignition and she heard the door opening. Amriel tore the blindfold off of her.
"Ta-da!" She waved excitedly to a large house that screamed slasher film.
"You're kidding...right?"

OKxuOgN.png
Colette tapped impatiently until they arrived a returned with a not so enthusiastic happy birthday. She was actually relieved that they showed since the eerie vibe of the house was beginning to scare her away, "What took you so long?" She tried the hide the fear out of her voice. She looked back at the house, "How were you even able to get a reservation of this? Wouldn't it be falling apart," She adjusted her scarf and huffed, "If I break and ankle on a set of stairs I blame you both!" She was still a bit of a scaredy cat even with the others around.

Colette tapped impatiently until they arrived a returned with a not so enthusiastic happy birthday. She was actually relieved that they showed since the eerie vibe of the house was beginning to scare her away, "What took you so long?" She tried the hide the fear out of her voice. She looked back at the house, "How were you even able to get a reservation of this? Wouldn't it be falling apart," She adjusted her scarf and huffed, "If I break and ankle on a set of stairs I blame you both!" She was still a bit of a scaredy cat even with the others around.

5i8LXW9.png
I'm going to establish '24 hour system' If somebody goes 24 hours iwthout a reply and hasn't requested and extension or admitted on possibly being late- we'll skip over them. Do you all agree or should we work something else out?)) @Cyva @SeveredInk @ClockworkEclipse @SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Khloe
I'm going to establish '24 hour system' If somebody goes 24 hours iwthout a reply and hasn't requested and extension or admitted on possibly being late- we'll skip over them. Do you all agree or should we work something else out?)) @Cyva @SeveredInk @ClockworkEclipse @SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Khloe
OKxuOgN.png
I think that'd be fine- or maybe 48 hours?))

I think that'd be fine- or maybe 48 hours?))

5i8LXW9.png
2 days? Alright that works for me.
2 days? Alright that works for me.
OKxuOgN.png
@Cyva @SeveredInk @SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Khloe
Aquarunia snapped out of her thoughts when she saw the car drive up. Good, they were here! She smiled when she saw Amriel and Lilith stop before the frightening house. She knew she hadn't been alone before, but she was still relieved to see her other friends arrive. At Lilith's remark, however, she pouted slightly, even more so when Colette began to complain. "Well, it wasn't my idea." she stated, apparently disappointed. "But I thought it'd be kinda fun. I mean, what's better than the unknown?" She seemed to back into her shell after this, however, realizing how outspoken she'd been. She definitely didn't want to be so rude. "I mean, to you. It's nice to me too...maybe not as good as just going to the park, or perhaps a short camping trip..." she trailed off, apparently appalled at her small outburst, or at least it was an outburst to a shy girl like her.

((48 hours sounds good to me~! And I'll put up my post shortly. Summer college class tests can really sneak up on you when the teacher ignores their own syllabus. XD))
@Cyva @SeveredInk @SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Khloe
Aquarunia snapped out of her thoughts when she saw the car drive up. Good, they were here! She smiled when she saw Amriel and Lilith stop before the frightening house. She knew she hadn't been alone before, but she was still relieved to see her other friends arrive. At Lilith's remark, however, she pouted slightly, even more so when Colette began to complain. "Well, it wasn't my idea." she stated, apparently disappointed. "But I thought it'd be kinda fun. I mean, what's better than the unknown?" She seemed to back into her shell after this, however, realizing how outspoken she'd been. She definitely didn't want to be so rude. "I mean, to you. It's nice to me too...maybe not as good as just going to the park, or perhaps a short camping trip..." she trailed off, apparently appalled at her small outburst, or at least it was an outburst to a shy girl like her.

((48 hours sounds good to me~! And I'll put up my post shortly. Summer college class tests can really sneak up on you when the teacher ignores their own syllabus. XD))
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Hhh holy crap that sounds stressful~ 48 hours it is then~~ IF anybody else has any suggestions i'm more than happy to hear them~~~ Good luck with the summer college, it's bad enough going to class in the summer but when there are complications??IT sounds awful. @ Cyva @SeveredInk @SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Khloe @ClockworkEclipse ))
Hhh holy crap that sounds stressful~ 48 hours it is then~~ IF anybody else has any suggestions i'm more than happy to hear them~~~ Good luck with the summer college, it's bad enough going to class in the summer but when there are complications??IT sounds awful. @ Cyva @SeveredInk @SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Khloe @ClockworkEclipse ))
OKxuOgN.png
@Cyva @SeveredInk @ClockworkEclipse @SmilingScorpio @Khloe

Shadrach had been inspecting a nearby bush, busying himself so as not to hover. The sound of tires on gravel grabbed his attention and he looked up at the arrival of his friends.

Ditching the bush, he made his way around the side of the house to join Aquarunia ((and the others?)) near the front. The arrival of Lilith and Amriel would certainly kick things off so the fun could finally begin. He hoped Lilith would actually enjoy herself. Since it was a surprise, it was hard to decide how exactly she would react.

Watching as Amriel removed the blindfold, though, Shadrach watched curiously. She didn't seem totally upset, so Shadrach supposed that was a good thing.

"Enjoy the view?" he asked, a touch of sarcasm in his voice.
@Cyva @SeveredInk @ClockworkEclipse @SmilingScorpio @Khloe

Shadrach had been inspecting a nearby bush, busying himself so as not to hover. The sound of tires on gravel grabbed his attention and he looked up at the arrival of his friends.

Ditching the bush, he made his way around the side of the house to join Aquarunia ((and the others?)) near the front. The arrival of Lilith and Amriel would certainly kick things off so the fun could finally begin. He hoped Lilith would actually enjoy herself. Since it was a surprise, it was hard to decide how exactly she would react.

Watching as Amriel removed the blindfold, though, Shadrach watched curiously. She didn't seem totally upset, so Shadrach supposed that was a good thing.

"Enjoy the view?" he asked, a touch of sarcasm in his voice.
Chloe had been glancing at the exterior of the house, even through it was quite spooky, she wondered a bit about the history of the house and why it was abandoned. Hearing the car pull up, she places her hands into the pockets of her jean jacket and raises an eyebrow at Colette's complaining about the house and chuckled at Aquarunia's response, "I doubt you need to worry about breaking anything." she says, not caring if Colette finds her answer rude as she moves to put her full weight on the wooden steps of the front porch to show how sturdy the structure still was, "It's quite amazing how well built the older houses are, built to last. This beauty could survive another twenty years before you start seeing the signs of her beginning to fall apart." Chloe grins, "Only things to worry about is the condition of the inside and what might be calling the place home."

Chloe put the emphasize on 'older' so Colette would remember this house was older than all of them and even through the house was empty, it deserved respect. And she spoke the truth, empty houses often came the victims of vandals and quite often, even through the structure on the outside hadn't been touched by nature, the inside could be a different story as well as a number of unsavory creatures that could make the house their home. Chloe notes how Lilith wasn't that excited upon removal of the blindfold. With a sigh, she leans against the railing of the porch which groaned a bit from years of not having a body lean against it but held her weight regardless as she waits to see what the others do.

@Cyva
@SeveredInk
@ClockworkEclipse
@SmilingScorpio
@Mysterious32
Chloe had been glancing at the exterior of the house, even through it was quite spooky, she wondered a bit about the history of the house and why it was abandoned. Hearing the car pull up, she places her hands into the pockets of her jean jacket and raises an eyebrow at Colette's complaining about the house and chuckled at Aquarunia's response, "I doubt you need to worry about breaking anything." she says, not caring if Colette finds her answer rude as she moves to put her full weight on the wooden steps of the front porch to show how sturdy the structure still was, "It's quite amazing how well built the older houses are, built to last. This beauty could survive another twenty years before you start seeing the signs of her beginning to fall apart." Chloe grins, "Only things to worry about is the condition of the inside and what might be calling the place home."

Chloe put the emphasize on 'older' so Colette would remember this house was older than all of them and even through the house was empty, it deserved respect. And she spoke the truth, empty houses often came the victims of vandals and quite often, even through the structure on the outside hadn't been touched by nature, the inside could be a different story as well as a number of unsavory creatures that could make the house their home. Chloe notes how Lilith wasn't that excited upon removal of the blindfold. With a sigh, she leans against the railing of the porch which groaned a bit from years of not having a body lean against it but held her weight regardless as she waits to see what the others do.

@Cyva
@SeveredInk
@ClockworkEclipse
@SmilingScorpio
@Mysterious32
1 2 3