Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [new breed] Orca! NOW WITH BABY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Souperal I tried to make their nostrils higher up on their snout so it'd be in-between noses and blowholes, but maybe it's not so obvious in the drawings I did so far. As for the saddle mark, I'm not sure it'd be very obvious with some primary genes that are more busy, but I'll check if it can work.

@TheStrangeOne I'll be doing mock-ups of different genes and colors when I finish the other gender's art, like the little tiger hatchling
@Souperal I tried to make their nostrils higher up on their snout so it'd be in-between noses and blowholes, but maybe it's not so obvious in the drawings I did so far. As for the saddle mark, I'm not sure it'd be very obvious with some primary genes that are more busy, but I'll check if it can work.

@TheStrangeOne I'll be doing mock-ups of different genes and colors when I finish the other gender's art, like the little tiger hatchling
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
I really love the design, I do, but unfortunately it reminds me of a mirror...a lot. Just with the large wings and sleek body. I do support this but I figured I'd mention it in case anyone else sees it.
I really love the design, I do, but unfortunately it reminds me of a mirror...a lot. Just with the large wings and sleek body. I do support this but I figured I'd mention it in case anyone else sees it.
plague_banner_by_silverybeast-d7eggdt.png
Love it. Support<3
Love it. Support<3
JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png
unknown.png 2PeYDZ0.png 2sUJOiW.png

Love it~!
Love it~!
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Updated the lineart a little. I could use some help coming up with the species name!
Updated the lineart a little. I could use some help coming up with the species name!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
IT'S SO FAT

i love it!!!!

especially the baby. support!
IT'S SO FAT

i love it!!!!

especially the baby. support!
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
ooh yes support
ooh yes support
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png34r9mi9.pnghttp://flightrising.com/images/forum_icons/bbcode/forum_code.pngFFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gif[img][/img]
Orca Dragons

500% support
Orca Dragons

500% support
*reviving this thread*
The final design might vary from my sketches. I'll see if there's anything I can draw up to make it look less like a mirror, though I'm not seeing how they would look so similar.
*reviving this thread*
The final design might vary from my sketches. I'll see if there's anything I can draw up to make it look less like a mirror, though I'm not seeing how they would look so similar.
SUPPORT TO THE MAX
SUPPORT TO THE MAX
Pellumis_Gifting_Tree.png
come, bare your dreams to the wishtide...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9