Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 26,831 Diamond Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Reskaa3

I don't know if I really "deserve" these, but they would be amazing to have. I'd spend them on dragons for breeding and lair expansions so that I can finally start doing the giveaways I've been meaning to do for a while. I think I'd also give making my own accents a shot.

Anyway, thank you for doing this giveaway! I hope whoever wins will put their gems to good use. ^^
@Reskaa3

I don't know if I really "deserve" these, but they would be amazing to have. I'd spend them on dragons for breeding and lair expansions so that I can finally start doing the giveaways I've been meaning to do for a while. I think I'd also give making my own accents a shot.

Anyway, thank you for doing this giveaway! I hope whoever wins will put their gems to good use. ^^
312sVxl.png __________
He/him pronouns

Vinesauce fan

+9 hrs ahead of
server time
__
_______________ mRziIh5.png
@Reskaa3 I would love the chance to own 26,000+ gems for my clan. I've been wanting to buy so many apparel pieces and accents, along with skins to make my dragons look their best, but I can barely even scrape up enough treasure for their dress ups, let alone the gems for apparel slots. I've been wanting to buy several gene scrolls for my dragons, as I love the combo of iri/facet/gembond but I haven't enough gems to buy one facet gene scroll. It would also help me with hiring someone to level my dragons, and would really start me off in the right direction for my journey on FR. I'm still fairly new, I registered in April this year. I'm 14 and wanting my clan to be the best of the best, and to help people whenever I can. I'm the biggest nerd possible when it comes to pokemon, and I love making people smile. I'm not sure if I deserve this or not, but it would mean the world to me if I even got a few sacks of gems. I've never had more than 50 before, and it's pathetic I know. >.> Thank you so much for your generosity and kindness, you're amazing! I hope you have an amazing day. <33
@Reskaa3 I would love the chance to own 26,000+ gems for my clan. I've been wanting to buy so many apparel pieces and accents, along with skins to make my dragons look their best, but I can barely even scrape up enough treasure for their dress ups, let alone the gems for apparel slots. I've been wanting to buy several gene scrolls for my dragons, as I love the combo of iri/facet/gembond but I haven't enough gems to buy one facet gene scroll. It would also help me with hiring someone to level my dragons, and would really start me off in the right direction for my journey on FR. I'm still fairly new, I registered in April this year. I'm 14 and wanting my clan to be the best of the best, and to help people whenever I can. I'm the biggest nerd possible when it comes to pokemon, and I love making people smile. I'm not sure if I deserve this or not, but it would mean the world to me if I even got a few sacks of gems. I've never had more than 50 before, and it's pathetic I know. >.> Thank you so much for your generosity and kindness, you're amazing! I hope you have an amazing day. <33
@Reskaa3 Well I don't necessarily deserve them more than anyone else but I've got a few reasons as to why I am a good candidate for them. My name is Mary and I'm 18. I've had a pretty rough couple of months, for a while there I wasn't sure if I was going to graduate high school me and my mom have been fighting constantly and my anxiety has been worse than usual. I'm moving out of the house I've lived in for 11 years in a few weeks and it is both exciting and terrifying. It would be kind of incredible to be able to have something so awesome happen during a time in my life that's pretty stressful and scary. I think it's awesome that you're doing this and you are going to give a really amazing gift to someone.
@Reskaa3 Well I don't necessarily deserve them more than anyone else but I've got a few reasons as to why I am a good candidate for them. My name is Mary and I'm 18. I've had a pretty rough couple of months, for a while there I wasn't sure if I was going to graduate high school me and my mom have been fighting constantly and my anxiety has been worse than usual. I'm moving out of the house I've lived in for 11 years in a few weeks and it is both exciting and terrifying. It would be kind of incredible to be able to have something so awesome happen during a time in my life that's pretty stressful and scary. I think it's awesome that you're doing this and you are going to give a really amazing gift to someone.
tOvDFgM.png
@reskaa3 i want to purchase a boon of fertility so i can breed dragons for people, everyone was so nice in the first week here and i want to be able to do the same when the next registration period rolls around
@reskaa3 i want to purchase a boon of fertility so i can breed dragons for people, everyone was so nice in the first week here and i want to be able to do the same when the next registration period rolls around
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/zXOFiGt.png[/img] Well, as one of the deities [s]who is totally not a bot I programmed[/s] says I deserve them, I think I probably deserve them. Anyways, congrats to whoever does end up winning this.
zXOFiGt.png
Well, as one of the deities who is totally not a bot I programmed says I deserve them, I think I probably deserve them.

Anyways, congrats to whoever does end up winning this.
ZincAlloy.gif
@Reskaa3 Oh wow! xD That's really random and very thoughtful :) Even with 200g there's still so much I can do :3 I'm not sure if I deserve it but it will be awesome if I even get some gems =)
Well, to keep things steady, here's a list:
1) my hatchery!!!! I haven't been getting a lot of customers lately (only four :o) so I'm gonna need to add better breeding pairs :3
2) GIVEAWAYS!!! I was welcomed so awesomely with free stuff that I'm wondering if I should make another hatchery: a FREE one :3 Then everybody can have cool dragons that they like!
3) Sigh, I'd love to have silk apparel. They are just so elegant and beautiful ~ Too bad they cost a fortune :P
4) Art!!! People charge so much for it but their art is beautiful! I'm gonna need a teensy bit of gems to help boost up my gem lvl =)

Good luck to all!
@Reskaa3 Oh wow! xD That's really random and very thoughtful :) Even with 200g there's still so much I can do :3 I'm not sure if I deserve it but it will be awesome if I even get some gems =)
Well, to keep things steady, here's a list:
1) my hatchery!!!! I haven't been getting a lot of customers lately (only four :o) so I'm gonna need to add better breeding pairs :3
2) GIVEAWAYS!!! I was welcomed so awesomely with free stuff that I'm wondering if I should make another hatchery: a FREE one :3 Then everybody can have cool dragons that they like!
3) Sigh, I'd love to have silk apparel. They are just so elegant and beautiful ~ Too bad they cost a fortune :P
4) Art!!! People charge so much for it but their art is beautiful! I'm gonna need a teensy bit of gems to help boost up my gem lvl =)

Good luck to all!
chh4_by_oldheathensoul-d9jyc4a.png pw7CMkh.png 1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif
@Reskaa3 I really want to decorate my dragons in pretty apparel/ fitting apparel for their characters but like??? stuff costs hecka gems??? even when I work my butt off to get lots of treasure, the really good stuff usually costs gems.
Also, when the nest signup slot opens I'm trying to get my best friend to join. We don't get to talk a lot since she moved away 3 years ago and goes to a really high achieving school but she loves dragons a lot, and I think it'd be a nice gift to give her some diamonds when she starts off so she can buy cool things. Maybe i'll get her a Sprite too or something...
@Reskaa3 I really want to decorate my dragons in pretty apparel/ fitting apparel for their characters but like??? stuff costs hecka gems??? even when I work my butt off to get lots of treasure, the really good stuff usually costs gems.
Also, when the nest signup slot opens I'm trying to get my best friend to join. We don't get to talk a lot since she moved away 3 years ago and goes to a really high achieving school but she loves dragons a lot, and I think it'd be a nice gift to give her some diamonds when she starts off so she can buy cool things. Maybe i'll get her a Sprite too or something...
@Reskaa3
*stares in wonder*
*pats ur cheek*
how are you so generous?
I'd probably use them to
a)set up some goodies for the arcane raffle for starfall
b) get me that arcane sprite
c) fulfill my dream of changing from an exalt holding area to a wildclaw/skydancer breeder
just curious, what made you decide to do this?
@Reskaa3
*stares in wonder*
*pats ur cheek*
how are you so generous?
I'd probably use them to
a)set up some goodies for the arcane raffle for starfall
b) get me that arcane sprite
c) fulfill my dream of changing from an exalt holding area to a wildclaw/skydancer breeder
just curious, what made you decide to do this?
@Reskaa3
I don't think I 'deserve' them, but If I had them, I'd probably share them out to everyone here. 100gems woulds be awesome! Never mind 26,000+ that's insane. :o
@Reskaa3
I don't think I 'deserve' them, but If I had them, I'd probably share them out to everyone here. 100gems woulds be awesome! Never mind 26,000+ that's insane. :o
4MasnDo.gif
| Female | Scotland | FR + 8hrs |
@Reskaa3
How generous of you! I don't really feel as if I 'deserve' these gems, I haven't been extremely active in the game until recently, but whenever I can I try to help out my flight. And that's... kind of it. Honestly though, everyone is so nice on FR (you're a testimony to that), that I don't believe a single person could be more deserving of the gems than someone else.
I will tell you what I would do with the gems, though. I would use them to have a better time on the game. I would purchase gem items, accents, scrolls, familiars- just anything that would make my gameplay more enjoyable when I feel like it. Other than the general idea, though, the first thing I would do is finally get a level 25 team so I could expand my wealth even more without help.
Thank you again for hosting this!
@Reskaa3
How generous of you! I don't really feel as if I 'deserve' these gems, I haven't been extremely active in the game until recently, but whenever I can I try to help out my flight. And that's... kind of it. Honestly though, everyone is so nice on FR (you're a testimony to that), that I don't believe a single person could be more deserving of the gems than someone else.
I will tell you what I would do with the gems, though. I would use them to have a better time on the game. I would purchase gem items, accents, scrolls, familiars- just anything that would make my gameplay more enjoyable when I feel like it. Other than the general idea, though, the first thing I would do is finally get a level 25 team so I could expand my wealth even more without help.
Thank you again for hosting this!
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29