Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 26,831 Diamond Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Reskaa3

If I ever recieved these gems I would pour them into my many g1 projects
Featured here, I would buy art for my beloved permanent dragons and expand my lore and lair. Or if i could be short about it I would save up for my ultimate dream: The ever elusive Light Sprite and have it help me jumpstart my accent business so I could make gorgeous accents for people! I'm not sure if I'd ever deserve it but I believe anyone can be deserving of that amount of money. I would do my absolute best to be considered worthy of this wonderful gift. I am grateful to even be considered part of this giveaway.
@Reskaa3

If I ever recieved these gems I would pour them into my many g1 projects
Featured here, I would buy art for my beloved permanent dragons and expand my lore and lair. Or if i could be short about it I would save up for my ultimate dream: The ever elusive Light Sprite and have it help me jumpstart my accent business so I could make gorgeous accents for people! I'm not sure if I'd ever deserve it but I believe anyone can be deserving of that amount of money. I would do my absolute best to be considered worthy of this wonderful gift. I am grateful to even be considered part of this giveaway.
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Reskaa3

I must say that one of the first features of the community that I noticed when I first joined FR is the exceedingly generous members. Not only in terms of currency and items, but also with their time; dedication, how they are willing to spare a moment to help you with things.

Giveaway threads like this only serve to exemplify that feature. Though I haven't been here for long, I must say that this makes me glad and proud that I am part of this site. I am no more deserving of these gems than anyone here, but regardless of whether I win or not, I will be sure to remember all these random acts of kindness the community has showcased for a good lot of time.
@Reskaa3

I must say that one of the first features of the community that I noticed when I first joined FR is the exceedingly generous members. Not only in terms of currency and items, but also with their time; dedication, how they are willing to spare a moment to help you with things.

Giveaway threads like this only serve to exemplify that feature. Though I haven't been here for long, I must say that this makes me glad and proud that I am part of this site. I am no more deserving of these gems than anyone here, but regardless of whether I win or not, I will be sure to remember all these random acts of kindness the community has showcased for a good lot of time.
qxSGhdE.pngioL2MNU.pngBv8yr1M.png
@Reskaa3 Well I don't think there's anything that makes me more deserving in particular because most FR users are pretty great, but if I had [i]20k gems omg[/i] I would: [b][i]1)gene up/regene these babies: [/i][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=989994] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9900/989994_350.png[/img] [/url] to [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=19&wing=26&style=10&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=5&tert=11&elem=11&tertgene=9&spec=prev.jpg[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14282045] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142821/14282045_350.png[/img] [/url] to [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=67&style=13&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=5&tert=27&elem=8&tertgene=4&spec=prev.jpg[/img] [b][i]2)Go on a Sprite Spree[/i][/b] [b][i]3)Make a lot of accent makers very, very happy[/i][/b]
@Reskaa3
Well I don't think there's anything that makes me more deserving in particular because most FR users are pretty great, but if I had 20k gems omg I would:

1)gene up/regene these babies:

989994_350.png

to
dragonpic2.php?body=19&wing=26&style=10&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=5&tert=11&elem=11&tertgene=9&spec=prev.jpg

14282045_350.png

to

dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=67&style=13&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=5&tert=27&elem=8&tertgene=4&spec=prev.jpg

2)Go on a Sprite Spree

3)Make a lot of accent makers very, very happy
KFSoxOh.png OPMuT6a.png GKJ9rOx.png R4yLWvs.png pwJjkMF.png
@Reskaa3 like everyone has said again and again, I don't deserve these diamonds more than anyone else does. But I guess if I win them, I'd use them to buy things for myself and my friends, particularly the latter since I have a lot to owe to them. I guess it would be a quick way of... ah... repaying them.
@Reskaa3 like everyone has said again and again, I don't deserve these diamonds more than anyone else does. But I guess if I win them, I'd use them to buy things for myself and my friends, particularly the latter since I have a lot to owe to them. I guess it would be a quick way of... ah... repaying them.
@reskaa3
I would love to get that many diamonds because I'm not too happy with my lair and I really want to re-do it, I raise what I can but I can never afford it. I would love to achieve that perfect lair and this would certainly help :) I'm no more deserving than anyone else but I hope you consider! ^.^ thanks for holding this giveaway, so very generous c: I plan to also do give always for the fellow people of flightrising and I think I would defiantly help out my sibling a lot since I wouldn't have even joined without them, they truly deserve something too and I will certainly buy them something. I would also give to my friend who I know in real life and she recently joined flightrising. I would love to gift her because recently I fell out with someone I considered one of my best friends and I'm certain its permanent, I don't want to be her friend anymore. The person I'm gifting is there for me when she makes me cry and has honestly became such an important part of my life and I need to pay her back for that. I'm just a simple geeky girl who loves Supernatural, Doctor who, Sherlock and more. Nothing too extraudinary, just stressing over exams and what not. So that's me. I hope you consider me but I'll understand if you decide on someone else c:
@reskaa3
I would love to get that many diamonds because I'm not too happy with my lair and I really want to re-do it, I raise what I can but I can never afford it. I would love to achieve that perfect lair and this would certainly help :) I'm no more deserving than anyone else but I hope you consider! ^.^ thanks for holding this giveaway, so very generous c: I plan to also do give always for the fellow people of flightrising and I think I would defiantly help out my sibling a lot since I wouldn't have even joined without them, they truly deserve something too and I will certainly buy them something. I would also give to my friend who I know in real life and she recently joined flightrising. I would love to gift her because recently I fell out with someone I considered one of my best friends and I'm certain its permanent, I don't want to be her friend anymore. The person I'm gifting is there for me when she makes me cry and has honestly became such an important part of my life and I need to pay her back for that. I'm just a simple geeky girl who loves Supernatural, Doctor who, Sherlock and more. Nothing too extraudinary, just stressing over exams and what not. So that's me. I hope you consider me but I'll understand if you decide on someone else c:
@Reskaa3
I'll be honest here the only reason I'd love to get that many diamonds is because as a June newbie I'd be very very happy and will probably end up loving the game for the rest of my life thanks to you. I'm not saying that I only like this game if I get money but impression is a thing and getting that much premium currency is going to leave a long lasting mark no matter what.
@Reskaa3
I'll be honest here the only reason I'd love to get that many diamonds is because as a June newbie I'd be very very happy and will probably end up loving the game for the rest of my life thanks to you. I'm not saying that I only like this game if I get money but impression is a thing and getting that much premium currency is going to leave a long lasting mark no matter what.
@Reskaa3

Not really "deserving". But I'd mostly just use the diamonds to outfit my dragons and most likely buy some scrolls for my two gen1s I have (Scrolls cost so much '~'). The usual stuff. Then I'd just donate the rest to the Lightning Thundercrack Festival planning, the Jubilee so far has been really fun for me, so I want Thundercrack to be for others too :>. Because really, 26k worth of gems, that's a lot, so I'd imagine there would be an ample amount left over.
@Reskaa3

Not really "deserving". But I'd mostly just use the diamonds to outfit my dragons and most likely buy some scrolls for my two gen1s I have (Scrolls cost so much '~'). The usual stuff. Then I'd just donate the rest to the Lightning Thundercrack Festival planning, the Jubilee so far has been really fun for me, so I want Thundercrack to be for others too :>. Because really, 26k worth of gems, that's a lot, so I'd imagine there would be an ample amount left over.
kPXA2jI.png
@reskaa3
!!!! omggg i wanna thank you for doing this first! people here are so kind its unbelieveable <333 ok so the reason why i'd love to get your diamonds is cuz diamonds are sooo hard to get! i can't even get gold easily, i will never understand how all the rich people do it >3<

but it's really nice that ur doing this cuz this really proves that the rich people in flight rising are not stuck up and stingy! ppl like you give such a gr8 example to noobs like us, so we can be like you in the future once (i mean if) we ever get that rich too ^.^
@reskaa3
!!!! omggg i wanna thank you for doing this first! people here are so kind its unbelieveable <333 ok so the reason why i'd love to get your diamonds is cuz diamonds are sooo hard to get! i can't even get gold easily, i will never understand how all the rich people do it >3<

but it's really nice that ur doing this cuz this really proves that the rich people in flight rising are not stuck up and stingy! ppl like you give such a gr8 example to noobs like us, so we can be like you in the future once (i mean if) we ever get that rich too ^.^
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
@reskaa3 Heh, sure, let's try. As the others, I don't really "deserve" those gems more than anyone. What would I use them for? First of all, I'm a flight traveller, so flight changes! They are costly, you know, and I just used up my free one in moving to Arcane. A big part would also go towards purchasing a Sprite (or two :P) from a person who's very kindly holding it for me, even though I don't have enough. It's not just collecting, even though in big part that: I love my lore, and I use familiars, especially particular ones, a lot in my clan lore. I'd put away a part for user-made accents, because I love them and I love the fact that people can decorate dragons with art, and I'd also commission art of my dragons and be sure I'm not underpaying anyone - the art economy here is a particularly important subject for me. And of course how to forget genes? I am a Nuzlocker, so most of my dragons are Gen Ones, and they need genes :/

Really though, 26k gems are a LOT, and I don't expect to receive that much. Even like, 100 would make me very happy xD
@reskaa3 Heh, sure, let's try. As the others, I don't really "deserve" those gems more than anyone. What would I use them for? First of all, I'm a flight traveller, so flight changes! They are costly, you know, and I just used up my free one in moving to Arcane. A big part would also go towards purchasing a Sprite (or two :P) from a person who's very kindly holding it for me, even though I don't have enough. It's not just collecting, even though in big part that: I love my lore, and I use familiars, especially particular ones, a lot in my clan lore. I'd put away a part for user-made accents, because I love them and I love the fact that people can decorate dragons with art, and I'd also commission art of my dragons and be sure I'm not underpaying anyone - the art economy here is a particularly important subject for me. And of course how to forget genes? I am a Nuzlocker, so most of my dragons are Gen Ones, and they need genes :/

Really though, 26k gems are a LOT, and I don't expect to receive that much. Even like, 100 would make me very happy xD
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
@Reskaa3
So generous of you to give away so many gems...so why I deserve them? Not really sure to have a better reason than anyone else...and I usually don't have much luck in things like that so my hopes are not so high...but win this would be EPIC!

I would like the gems to finally start a progenies project, I want to give my dragons cool babies and to do that I need more gems than what I have now...this is a project of mine that is on hold till I find a way to pay for things that will make my dragons first hatchlings as memorable as this raffle..with so many gems I will be also able to support my other big project....familiars....yep I am not so much original but I love them so darn much that the fact that some of them cost so so so much is a maddening...and till now the retired ones that I was able to purchased have cost me too much real money ( I don't know if there is a way to buy them without spent real $, if there is I haven't find one yet), so now I am a little stuck without means to buy the things that I need and dream about...for that your gems will be an heavenly gift for me and my dragons.....my Caelestea really want to have babies so I hope to not have to let her wait too long ^_^

and thank you so much for your generosity
@Reskaa3
So generous of you to give away so many gems...so why I deserve them? Not really sure to have a better reason than anyone else...and I usually don't have much luck in things like that so my hopes are not so high...but win this would be EPIC!

I would like the gems to finally start a progenies project, I want to give my dragons cool babies and to do that I need more gems than what I have now...this is a project of mine that is on hold till I find a way to pay for things that will make my dragons first hatchlings as memorable as this raffle..with so many gems I will be also able to support my other big project....familiars....yep I am not so much original but I love them so darn much that the fact that some of them cost so so so much is a maddening...and till now the retired ones that I was able to purchased have cost me too much real money ( I don't know if there is a way to buy them without spent real $, if there is I haven't find one yet), so now I am a little stuck without means to buy the things that I need and dream about...for that your gems will be an heavenly gift for me and my dragons.....my Caelestea really want to have babies so I hope to not have to let her wait too long ^_^

and thank you so much for your generosity
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29