Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 190 191
[center][img]http://i.gyazo.com/22125e0624b8e0ddcfeececf80877ef9.png[/img] finally, after [i]so[/i] many tries ;A;[/center]
22125e0624b8e0ddcfeececf80877ef9.png

finally, after so many tries ;A;
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
@Lindsy95

I was just curious since I know at Tomo's Trivia Tablet it used to ask "who's the pearl catcher with the cauldron" but there hand't been a spot for him made yet
So I was curious if that was something that comes and goes
@Lindsy95

I was just curious since I know at Tomo's Trivia Tablet it used to ask "who's the pearl catcher with the cauldron" but there hand't been a spot for him made yet
button_by_cas_a_fras-dclednr.png 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
@Insomnia

Incredible, i thought i was the only one who found it impossible to get blue sludge lol!
@Insomnia

Incredible, i thought i was the only one who found it impossible to get blue sludge lol!
80kkfr4.png
LINKS

Art tumblr

Rooty-tooty.
@Fikus you're not alone. The RNG god isn't willing to hand out anymore blue sludges for me it seems. Again ;-; xD
@Fikus you're not alone. The RNG god isn't willing to hand out anymore blue sludges for me it seems. Again ;-; xD
[quote name="Darkryuukin" date=2015-06-11 15:00:03] @Lindsy95 I was just curious since I know at Tomo's Trivia Tablet it used to ask "who's the pearl catcher with the cauldron" but there hand't been a spot for him made yet So I was curious if that was something that comes and goes [/quote] @Darkryuukin Oh, I see. I was worried there was some reason he wouldn't be sticking around that I was missing .-.
Darkryuukin wrote on 2015-06-11:
@Lindsy95

@Darkryuukin
Oh, I see. I was worried there was some reason he wouldn't be sticking around that I was missing .-.
Social Links: Bluesky | Tumblr | Cohost | Inkblot | Ko-fi
It says 'Trinkets' and i'm trying to figure out... Does that mean items from the 'Other' Category?
It says 'Trinkets' and i'm trying to figure out... Does that mean items from the 'Other' Category?
15wxth5.png
I was really hoping to get a second Loga. Of course since I still haven't been able to connect to this once looks like that ain't happening. I hope I can connect some day.
I was really hoping to get a second Loga. Of course since I still haven't been able to connect to this once looks like that ain't happening. I hope I can connect some day.
@ButterflyFallacy Yes, trinkets are in the Others category. Hover your mouse over an item and you will see what it is.
@ButterflyFallacy Yes, trinkets are in the Others category. Hover your mouse over an item and you will see what it is.
Only one item brewed, and I'm on level 4. I can't wait ^.^

Also, I find it a good idea to be able to "reduce" your stock of items that way. It's fun.
Only one item brewed, and I'm on level 4. I can't wait ^.^

Also, I find it a good idea to be able to "reduce" your stock of items that way. It's fun.
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
Awesomeee :D Finally some use for all the items.

The only thing is the battle items that I'm a bit disappointed in, they are the same as the regular except the color of the item. There is much potential, the could have an added effect like the Irradiated scratch could have a chance of poisoning an opponent etc.
Awesomeee :D Finally some use for all the items.

The only thing is the battle items that I'm a bit disappointed in, they are the same as the regular except the color of the item. There is much potential, the could have an added effect like the Irradiated scratch could have a chance of poisoning an opponent etc.
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 190 191