Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191
yah
yah
[img]http://https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSALj9VSNARubcWyrQtkmMQLEPf3-IiN78KQ59ZTsWM-AoZm9cN[/img]
@kuroshitsuji
@kuroshitsuji
H1kd2Y3.png
bumping to get back to guide! Happy Anniversary!
bumping to get back to guide! Happy Anniversary!
dCMOh.gifUP9ym.gifE0TUr.gifFuxbU.gif44DNe.gifmOkNr.gif Please give em' love and views!NVdLBmM.gif
@AlexiaSkye ^
@AlexiaSkye ^
@Akiri

I have a question about Baldwin, and forgive me if it has already been asked and I did not see it.... but there is a pull down menu for number when you transmute things. Is there a plan to allow for stacks to be transmuted or at least multiples of the same at once?
@Akiri

I have a question about Baldwin, and forgive me if it has already been asked and I did not see it.... but there is a pull down menu for number when you transmute things. Is there a plan to allow for stacks to be transmuted or at least multiples of the same at once?
Bless thee for granting me PAIN! For blinding my eyes and cleansing my mind.
@Abbath - Nope, It's always one at a time. I think the likely reason there's a dropdown is because it's reusing bits of code from other places on the site.
@Abbath - Nope, It's always one at a time. I think the likely reason there's a dropdown is because it's reusing bits of code from other places on the site.

Riven's Cauldron - Level 17 Cauldron, Free Brewing+ Payment on Delivery option!
[quote name="Abbath" date=2015-10-13 01:59:13] @Akiri I have a question about Baldwin, and forgive me if it has already been asked and I did not see it.... but there is a pull down menu for number when you transmute things. Is there a plan to allow for stacks to be transmuted or at least multiples of the same at once? [/quote] I'd love to see that feature too. It would be much easier
Abbath wrote on 2015-10-13:
@Akiri

I'd love to see that feature too. It would be much easier
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
@Timeweaver
@Timeweaver
+ - - - - - - - - - 5dUHdFV.gif - - - - - - - - +

+8 FR TIME | PISCES | SPOONIE

wishlist | tumblr

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
@Skyure
The whole point of the cauldron is that it's only able to do one thing at a time. So... not gonna happen.
@Skyure
The whole point of the cauldron is that it's only able to do one thing at a time. So... not gonna happen.
Banner5_zpsxznbyqaz.png I'm selling all my XXY IriShimBelly WCs/Coatls! Come check 'em out c:
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191