Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191
@yone it's completely random what trinket yields it, I don't think the amount of stars effect's it.
@yone it's completely random what trinket yields it, I don't think the amount of stars effect's it.
oOhOSVC.png Link to my Art Corner
Link to my Flight Rising Comic Strips
@Kogosama oh... well darn. Thank you for the information
@Kogosama oh... well darn. Thank you for the information
@yone you're welcome, glad to have helped...or at least answered a question ^^"
@yone you're welcome, glad to have helped...or at least answered a question ^^"
@yone @Kogosama: the rarity, colour, other characteristics of the item you throw into the cauldron do not affect in any way the outcome. Although the outcome is indeed random, some outcomes are more common than others. From most common to most rare: green, yellow, orange, red, purple, blue! Looking at my hoard, 40% of all the goos, oozes and sludges I have are green, I have about 20% yellow, and 20% orange. 10% red, and 10% purple, and a leftover 2-4% is blue. Blue is simply very rare and more difficult to obtain. So other than keep trying or trading/buying one, there's nothing you can do to increase the chance at a blue sludge/goo/ooze
@yone @Kogosama: the rarity, colour, other characteristics of the item you throw into the cauldron do not affect in any way the outcome. Although the outcome is indeed random, some outcomes are more common than others. From most common to most rare: green, yellow, orange, red, purple, blue! Looking at my hoard, 40% of all the goos, oozes and sludges I have are green, I have about 20% yellow, and 20% orange. 10% red, and 10% purple, and a leftover 2-4% is blue. Blue is simply very rare and more difficult to obtain. So other than keep trying or trading/buying one, there's nothing you can do to increase the chance at a blue sludge/goo/ooze
@Gaia thanks for clearing it up :)
@Gaia thanks for clearing it up :)
Have they announced the winners of the comic contest yet?
Have they announced the winners of the comic contest yet?
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
I'm just wondering where it was located before?
I'm just wondering where it was located before?
FR Blog
Main/Humor blog
@samamander
@samamander
I don't know if this has been asked or answered yet, (so many pages x.x) but, will there be an encyclopedia page for Baldwin? I keep coming back to the news post just to make sure I have the right idea of what kind of item makes what material before I go and brew. I'm very forgetful in that manor. (And of course the page will have more info than just the items that produce what, I'm guessing.)
I don't know if this has been asked or answered yet, (so many pages x.x) but, will there be an encyclopedia page for Baldwin? I keep coming back to the news post just to make sure I have the right idea of what kind of item makes what material before I go and brew. I'm very forgetful in that manor. (And of course the page will have more info than just the items that produce what, I'm guessing.)
yeh but the question is how do you get orange goo
yeh but the question is how do you get orange goo
[img]http://https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSALj9VSNARubcWyrQtkmMQLEPf3-IiN78KQ59ZTsWM-AoZm9cN[/img]
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191