Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 190 191
@PheobeTheMinion

The first is an Empathetic Regeneration, literally the same as normal regeneration, but with more "love" in it. (Hence the heart)

The second is Prismatic Meditate. Same effect as the Silver and Normal Meditate, just rainbow and takes far longer than any of the other battlestones to make : )
@PheobeTheMinion

The first is an Empathetic Regeneration, literally the same as normal regeneration, but with more "love" in it. (Hence the heart)

The second is Prismatic Meditate. Same effect as the Silver and Normal Meditate, just rainbow and takes far longer than any of the other battlestones to make : )
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
I love all of those apparels :D
I love all of those apparels :D
Doesn't work for me too........ :'(
Doesn't work for me too........ :'(
[quote name="Canpake" date=2015-06-10 04:30:03] On the transmute and create new items pages, could we have a shelf with all the ingredients we have in stock? It's kind of bothersome to check the hoard constantly for which ingredients you need remaining. Just an idea, but kept up the great work! i love the squishy blob familiars. I want 20 ;-; [/quote] Yes, pretty please, a shelf at the top of the Brew page with our stacks of goo n such. Brewing could become my fav thing. Everything into the cauldron!
Canpake wrote on 2015-06-10:
On the transmute and create new items pages, could we have a shelf with all the ingredients we have in stock? It's kind of bothersome to check the hoard constantly for which ingredients you need remaining.
Just an idea, but kept up the great work!

i love the squishy blob familiars. I want 20 ;-;

Yes, pretty please, a shelf at the top of the Brew page with our stacks of goo n such.
Brewing could become my fav thing. Everything into the cauldron!
The RNGods must be angered with me. Three days of constantly trying and so far, no blue sludge.
The RNGods must be angered with me. Three days of constantly trying and so far, no blue sludge.
tumblr_inline_nsif1jouiH1r3h1o8_540.pngYybj0bU.gifMlmX2Dr.png
What's the recipe for that silver Meditate please? I'm getting closer to level 4 and want to make it for my dragon, so I want to gather the ingredients now. : )
What's the recipe for that silver Meditate please? I'm getting closer to level 4 and want to make it for my dragon, so I want to gather the ingredients now. : )
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
[quote name="bamboowater" date=2015-06-11 05:14:00] The RNGods must be angered with me. Three days of constantly trying and so far, no blue sludge. [/quote] I know, right? The first day I kept getting various colors, even the gold muck was easy to get but now all I'm getting are green sludges T-T Managed to get two blue oozes, but not sludges x-x where is that blue sludge when you need it? ;-;
bamboowater wrote on 2015-06-11:

I know, right? The first day I kept getting various colors, even the gold muck was easy to get but now all I'm getting are green sludges T-T Managed to get two blue oozes, but not sludges x-x where is that blue sludge when you need it? ;-;
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
I love it! Thank team! < 3
I love it! Thank team! < 3
I've noticed that if you try and click teh 'check all' button in teh materials part of the hoard then anythin after teh Baldwin supplies is ignored. Not sure if it's always done that but can be bit annoying.
I've noticed that if you try and click teh 'check all' button in teh materials part of the hoard then anythin after teh Baldwin supplies is ignored. Not sure if it's always done that but can be bit annoying.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
"Listen to me. Hatcher. You've gotta tell 'em! SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE! "
Thank you so much for the soylent foods! XD
"Listen to me. Hatcher. You've gotta tell 'em! SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE! "
Thank you so much for the soylent foods! XD
PoU9kzE.png
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 190 191