Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 190 191
Is there a way to see what components you currently have? Like are they in our hoards somewhere? I can't find them anywhere, but maybe I'm just being blind.
Is there a way to see what components you currently have? Like are they in our hoards somewhere? I can't find them anywhere, but maybe I'm just being blind.
[quote name="Woven" date=2015-06-12 05:08:28] Is there a way to see what components you currently have? Like are they in our hoards somewhere? I can't find them anywhere, but maybe I'm just being blind. [/quote] In your materials hoard. Also, level 4! Yay!
Woven wrote on 2015-06-12:

In your materials hoard.

Also, level 4! Yay!
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
@Woven

The colored stuff the goo, ooze, sludge, slime and muck are in the middle of your material section, for me its page 6. The beakers and other things go to the end of the materials..

apparel goes to apparel, familiars with familiar and food in the food sections..

I am having a hard time trying to get the blue's and reds.. I need.. ready to just get the familiars and let it be.. for awhile. .

yesss level 4 and half way to 5
@Woven

The colored stuff the goo, ooze, sludge, slime and muck are in the middle of your material section, for me its page 6. The beakers and other things go to the end of the materials..

apparel goes to apparel, familiars with familiar and food in the food sections..

I am having a hard time trying to get the blue's and reds.. I need.. ready to just get the familiars and let it be.. for awhile. .

yesss level 4 and half way to 5
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
@youreyes2see @Skyure
Thanks! It's just the ingredients like the goo that I couldn't find. Found them on page 7. It's odd that they're in the middle. I guess I didn't look through every page since normally new items appear at the end, but maybe these items were first introduced a while ago before I joined for some temporary thing...
@youreyes2see @Skyure
Thanks! It's just the ingredients like the goo that I couldn't find. Found them on page 7. It's odd that they're in the middle. I guess I didn't look through every page since normally new items appear at the end, but maybe these items were first introduced a while ago before I joined for some temporary thing...
@Woven
I'm not an authority, but I think the transmuted ingredients were created at the very start of FR, but couldn't be introduced until the rest of the coding for Baldwin was done. So they're after everything else that was available from the start and before anything that's been introduced in the past two years.
@Woven
I'm not an authority, but I think the transmuted ingredients were created at the very start of FR, but couldn't be introduced until the rest of the coding for Baldwin was done. So they're after everything else that was available from the start and before anything that's been introduced in the past two years.
My cauldron on Bubbling Brew is stuck on creating a new item when I have yet to transmute anything and it has been like that for days now... does anyone know how to fix it?
My cauldron on Bubbling Brew is stuck on creating a new item when I have yet to transmute anything and it has been like that for days now... does anyone know how to fix it?
[quote name="auracloud234" date=2015-06-12 07:15:05] My cauldron on Bubbling Brew is stuck on creating a new item when I have yet to transmute anything and it has been like that for days now... does anyone know how to fix it? [/quote] Have you tried the ctlr+F5 (hard refresh) trick? If yes, I think you should write a bug report
auracloud234 wrote on 2015-06-12:

Have you tried the ctlr+F5 (hard refresh) trick? If yes, I think you should write a bug report
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
[center][img]http://i.gyazo.com/13b5c258ec008d5d02dcf258212334f3.gif[/img] [i]Alllllmost[/i] there. Ohh, I can't wait to get my claws onto that eyewear >:D[/center]
13b5c258ec008d5d02dcf258212334f3.gif

Alllllmost there. Ohh, I can't wait to get my claws onto that eyewear >:D
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
@Lindsy95

Oh goodness .O. I hope not! I was just curious. Hopefully he stays. Maybe they mentioned him before because he was a jigsaw puzzle? Not sure.
@Lindsy95

Oh goodness .O. I hope not! I was just curious. Hopefully he stays. Maybe they mentioned him before because he was a jigsaw puzzle? Not sure.
button_by_cas_a_fras-dclednr.png 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
i didn't get a loga? what do i do
i didn't get a loga? what do i do
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 190 191