Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 190 191
Does this update mean the trading post is now full? There is no new dragon coming?
Sad.....
Does this update mean the trading post is now full? There is no new dragon coming?
Sad.....
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
Will they be implementing the 'explosion' effect on all of the eyewear or only the golden?
Will they be implementing the 'explosion' effect on all of the eyewear or only the golden?
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[quote name="Afar" date=2015-06-11 02:48:30] [quote name="Canpake" date=2015-06-10 04:30:03] On the transmute and create new items pages, could we have a shelf with all the ingredients we have in stock? It's kind of bothersome to check the hoard constantly for which ingredients you need remaining. Just an idea, but kept up the great work! i love the squishy blob familiars. I want 20 ;-; [/quote] Yes, pretty please, a shelf at the top of the Brew page with our stacks of goo n such. Brewing could become my fav thing. Everything into the cauldron! [/quote] I was just about to write this too, it would be extremely helpful to have view on what I have and how many I have not opening hoard in second card.
Afar wrote on 2015-06-11:
Canpake wrote on 2015-06-10:
On the transmute and create new items pages, could we have a shelf with all the ingredients we have in stock? It's kind of bothersome to check the hoard constantly for which ingredients you need remaining.
Just an idea, but kept up the great work!

i love the squishy blob familiars. I want 20 ;-;

Yes, pretty please, a shelf at the top of the Brew page with our stacks of goo n such.
Brewing could become my fav thing. Everything into the cauldron!

I was just about to write this too, it would be extremely helpful to have view on what I have and how many I have not opening hoard in second card.
giRiYE5.png
Wow, those battlestone recolours are pretty cool. I hope to see more in the future!
Wow, those battlestone recolours are pretty cool. I hope to see more in the future!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Is the baldwin brew a permanent thing?
button_by_cas_a_fras-dclednr.png 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
wait when was the update the removed the multiplier for tidal trouble rounds and can that be retconned

literally all the games currently decrease my happiness now because of the 'waste of time' feeling they radiate. Also honest multipliers just make everything more fun because of the feeling of progress/whatever and now things are worse and it's tragic
wait when was the update the removed the multiplier for tidal trouble rounds and can that be retconned

literally all the games currently decrease my happiness now because of the 'waste of time' feeling they radiate. Also honest multipliers just make everything more fun because of the feeling of progress/whatever and now things are worse and it's tragic
SCREAMS
SCREAMS
(My Shop And Special Services)http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2231545
@BobTheDragon

It has been gone since I signed up, as I have never seen that before.
@BobTheDragon

It has been gone since I signed up, as I have never seen that before.
uCR5SCW.png
I can' t figure out how to make it work
I can' t figure out how to make it work
[quote name="Darkryuukin" date=2015-06-11 13:23:14] Is the baldwin brew a permanent thing? [/quote] @Darkryuukin ...any reason it wouldn't be?
Darkryuukin wrote on 2015-06-11:
@Darkryuukin
...any reason it wouldn't be?
Social Links: Bluesky | Tumblr | Cohost | Inkblot | Ko-fi
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 190 191