Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Found~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@NineEyes Welp, start on the male of the pair, and all the rest on the lady I guess?

And Adornments and 50k for her would be alright!
and sure, put me on his pinglist, the stupid cutie~

And for the plumage, I'm afraid I'd be more comfortable with 2.7 million, with a preference for at least 2 million worth of pure currency ^^;
I hope you can understand? Selling my old stuff is my only reliable way of getting currency anymore, so I need to get as much as I can out of each piece ^^; sorry!
@NineEyes Welp, start on the male of the pair, and all the rest on the lady I guess?

And Adornments and 50k for her would be alright!
and sure, put me on his pinglist, the stupid cutie~

And for the plumage, I'm afraid I'd be more comfortable with 2.7 million, with a preference for at least 2 million worth of pure currency ^^;
I hope you can understand? Selling my old stuff is my only reliable way of getting currency anymore, so I need to get as much as I can out of each piece ^^; sorry!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Traumtaenzer Marina might be claimed, not sure yet, though Gawain is definitely free. I'd accept the items you mentioned too so if you'd like to put a bid on him just let me know what you'd want to put down ^^
@Traumtaenzer Marina might be claimed, not sure yet, though Gawain is definitely free. I'd accept the items you mentioned too so if you'd like to put a bid on him just let me know what you'd want to put down ^^
cP22QlS.png
I have ALL festival items, like no really, ALL of em, and can offer 2% off the AH prices for em.
I have ALL festival items, like no really, ALL of em, and can offer 2% off the AH prices for em.
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
@NineEyes I can also offer to hold the older items through August for you if you wanted to work on gathering gems and stuff for em.
@NineEyes I can also offer to hold the older items through August for you if you wanted to work on gathering gems and stuff for em.
@NineEyes I can let go of my tatters for 9kG, which is around 450G cheaper than the AH, if you're interested.
@NineEyes I can let go of my tatters for 9kG, which is around 450G cheaper than the AH, if you're interested.
ytUW5SO.png
KODA
they/them

help me find this accent
micro goat collector
@NineEyes
Well i would like to put down then the following bid for Gawain:
1) moonglow thorns
2) Rockbreakers emblem
3) Druid emblem
4) Electricans emblem

And if you accept is as Autobuy, i will put a shady emblem with it. (which is, in total, more worth then general bid you listed)
@NineEyes
Well i would like to put down then the following bid for Gawain:
1) moonglow thorns
2) Rockbreakers emblem
3) Druid emblem
4) Electricans emblem

And if you accept is as Autobuy, i will put a shady emblem with it. (which is, in total, more worth then general bid you listed)
pkzX1ET.png6iFYP5x.png
W2Nvirj.png11cqiCn.png
@nineeyes
hi! I have a metalurgists forgetools; would you be willing to buy for 15kg value? i believe thats 4kg cheaper than LAH :3 I'd love to accept other items in partial if you dont have enough pure tho!

I can also sell you a flatfins at 900 gems and a tatters for 8000 gems ^^
@nineeyes
hi! I have a metalurgists forgetools; would you be willing to buy for 15kg value? i believe thats 4kg cheaper than LAH :3 I'd love to accept other items in partial if you dont have enough pure tho!

I can also sell you a flatfins at 900 gems and a tatters for 8000 gems ^^
Sorry for the slow replies everyone! I was afk/and then drowned in pings @_@

@Fannish I may be interested in Tatters ^^! How much are you looking for it/are there any items you accept?

@Coyoteskii I've been given a cheaper offer on the tatters so I'm going to pursue that, but thanks so much for letting me know :D!

@chocopie I just recently picked up flatfins and (I don't even know how XD!) forgetools, so I'm no longer in need to those but I'd be interested in your tatters :D! What items are you interested in?

@Doglover287915 Letting you know someone used a forgetools as a bid in the auction I'm running, so I not longer need them ;_; Thank you so much for letting me know about them though!
Sorry for the slow replies everyone! I was afk/and then drowned in pings @_@

@Fannish I may be interested in Tatters ^^! How much are you looking for it/are there any items you accept?

@Coyoteskii I've been given a cheaper offer on the tatters so I'm going to pursue that, but thanks so much for letting me know :D!

@chocopie I just recently picked up flatfins and (I don't even know how XD!) forgetools, so I'm no longer in need to those but I'd be interested in your tatters :D! What items are you interested in?

@Doglover287915 Letting you know someone used a forgetools as a bid in the auction I'm running, so I not longer need them ;_; Thank you so much for letting me know about them though!
cP22QlS.png
Do 8900 gems? @nineeyes
I can hold it for up to a month and a half for ya. :3
Do 8900 gems? @nineeyes
I can hold it for up to a month and a half for ya. :3
@NineEyes I am so sorry I didn't see the ping, I don't know how much to price it at can you give me a range you are comfortable with.
@NineEyes I am so sorry I didn't see the ping, I don't know how much to price it at can you give me a range you are comfortable with.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10