Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Found~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@nineeyes 870?
@nineeyes 870?
@Flamebird Since that's the same as the AH right now I think I'll wait for the moment, but I'll keep you in mind for the future ^^ Thanks for letting me know :D!
@Flamebird Since that's the same as the AH right now I think I'll wait for the moment, but I'll keep you in mind for the future ^^ Thanks for letting me know :D!
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes TBH I have the entire top row there. XD
I'd still like to hold onto the flat fins but the others could all be for sale. What no golem apparel on your list? XP
@NineEyes TBH I have the entire top row there. XD
I'd still like to hold onto the flat fins but the others could all be for sale. What no golem apparel on your list? XP
@NineEyes

*rolls up with her bag of swag*

Whaddup peeps.

x3 Hello!! I have several items that you want:

Thresher Flatfins - 1200 g
Naturalist's Adornments - 790 g
Sunguard Chest - 270
Moonglow Thorns - 750 g (?)
Windbound Plummage - 4800 g

I put the lowest gem prices up too- some are the same as the lowest AH price, some are a bit below that. The Thorns there wasn't a gem price sooooooooo derp.

Happy to haggle on any, take TR, do payment plans mmmmmmaaaaayyyy be interested in Gen2 Imps and/or the sprite :3

but I need the gems for my stupendously pretty gen1 projects and all the facet/shimmer scrolls there need. and the odd iri one. hng.
@NineEyes

*rolls up with her bag of swag*

Whaddup peeps.

x3 Hello!! I have several items that you want:

Thresher Flatfins - 1200 g
Naturalist's Adornments - 790 g
Sunguard Chest - 270
Moonglow Thorns - 750 g (?)
Windbound Plummage - 4800 g

I put the lowest gem prices up too- some are the same as the lowest AH price, some are a bit below that. The Thorns there wasn't a gem price sooooooooo derp.

Happy to haggle on any, take TR, do payment plans mmmmmmaaaaayyyy be interested in Gen2 Imps and/or the sprite :3

but I need the gems for my stupendously pretty gen1 projects and all the facet/shimmer scrolls there need. and the odd iri one. hng.
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@NineEyes Hi! I have Boneyard Tatters :)

Cheapest on the AH right now is 8000 gems which I think amounts to 4.4mil treasure in a conversion of 1:550 (I think that's the current rate, not sure), I'm happy to haggle on that though. I'd rather treasure than gems but I'd happily take a mixture of both if you'd prefer!
@NineEyes Hi! I have Boneyard Tatters :)

Cheapest on the AH right now is 8000 gems which I think amounts to 4.4mil treasure in a conversion of 1:550 (I think that's the current rate, not sure), I'm happy to haggle on that though. I'd rather treasure than gems but I'd happily take a mixture of both if you'd prefer!
untitled_1_by_wishli-d8u2uxc.png
@nineeyes
I have an extra set of tatters, what are you looking at offering?
@nineeyes
I have an extra set of tatters, what are you looking at offering?
@NightReign56 Ooo nice :D Lol I managed to get a gauntlet already XP How much were you thinking for each/would you be interested more imps XD?

@BeingOfNature Awesome :D! Lol just last night the Thorns were only 180k @_@ What happened XD? I think I'll wait on them because of that but I'd be interested in the other stuff :3 Would you be interested in the nature sprite (870 g) + 150 gems for the naturalists adornments/sunguard chest? Lol and you know you need gen2 imps XD! Everything on pages 6/7 of my lair is a gen2 imp, all unbred, one a year old, and some XXY/XYX. They're all from different parents too incase you want a pair :P! Let me know if any take your fancy :D!

@Wishes @gunslinger Oooo nice *_*! Right now I have 2.3 mil and 1.3k gems in pure currency, so about 3 mil total. I can potentially add a nature sprite (870 gems) or gen 2 imperials (pages 6/7 of my lair, all unbred/unrelated, one a year old, and some XXY/XYX). Let me know if the 3 mil or a combo of that + dergs/and or items would interest you, and what you guys were thinking about selling your tatters for as I'd love to work something out ^^
@NightReign56 Ooo nice :D Lol I managed to get a gauntlet already XP How much were you thinking for each/would you be interested more imps XD?

@BeingOfNature Awesome :D! Lol just last night the Thorns were only 180k @_@ What happened XD? I think I'll wait on them because of that but I'd be interested in the other stuff :3 Would you be interested in the nature sprite (870 g) + 150 gems for the naturalists adornments/sunguard chest? Lol and you know you need gen2 imps XD! Everything on pages 6/7 of my lair is a gen2 imp, all unbred, one a year old, and some XXY/XYX. They're all from different parents too incase you want a pair :P! Let me know if any take your fancy :D!

@Wishes @gunslinger Oooo nice *_*! Right now I have 2.3 mil and 1.3k gems in pure currency, so about 3 mil total. I can potentially add a nature sprite (870 gems) or gen 2 imperials (pages 6/7 of my lair, all unbred/unrelated, one a year old, and some XXY/XYX). Let me know if the 3 mil or a combo of that + dergs/and or items would interest you, and what you guys were thinking about selling your tatters for as I'd love to work something out ^^
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes I'm at work so replies will be slow. Should I wait until you work out a deal for a tatters first to see what you have left? XD
@NineEyes I'm at work so replies will be slow. Should I wait until you work out a deal for a tatters first to see what you have left? XD
@NightReign56 XD Lol possibly, however I'm auctioning off my gen2's so I should have a lot more treasure again pretty soon >:P! Go ahead and let me know so I can set aside some treasure if I can :D
@NightReign56 XD Lol possibly, however I'm auctioning off my gen2's so I should have a lot more treasure again pretty soon >:P! Go ahead and let me know so I can set aside some treasure if I can :D
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes I have a forgetools I am currently selling.
@NineEyes I have a forgetools I am currently selling.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10