Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Found~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@NineEyes

I can sell you Moonglow Thorns for 525 Gems? That's about 100 gems off the last listing. (From when I'm posting this)
@NineEyes

I can sell you Moonglow Thorns for 525 Gems? That's about 100 gems off the last listing. (From when I'm posting this)
@Solarin @Fannish @RawRambo sorry for another slow response guys ._.;; I wanted to let you know though that I managed to find everything I was looking for, thanks so much for letting me know about your items :D!! It was much appreciated ^^

Only question left is; Fannish, I'm just a little tempted to try and find a tricktrouper crown, are you selling one? And if so for how much :P?
@Solarin @Fannish @RawRambo sorry for another slow response guys ._.;; I wanted to let you know though that I managed to find everything I was looking for, thanks so much for letting me know about your items :D!! It was much appreciated ^^

Only question left is; Fannish, I'm just a little tempted to try and find a tricktrouper crown, are you selling one? And if so for how much :P?
cP22QlS.png
@nineEyes 7.25k gems sound fair? They have em listed at 4.1 mil tr right now, and with the trade rate up above 550 it's a solid 10% off. :D
@nineEyes 7.25k gems sound fair? They have em listed at 4.1 mil tr right now, and with the trade rate up above 550 it's a solid 10% off. :D
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
@Fannish Ya that'd be good :P Right now I have 500k/700 gems/flatfins so I've got some saving to do but I could let you know when I'm closer to having the fee ^^
@Fannish Ya that'd be good :P Right now I have 500k/700 gems/flatfins so I've got some saving to do but I could let you know when I'm closer to having the fee ^^
cP22QlS.png
@nineeyes chucking it in my vault reserves now. :3
@nineeyes chucking it in my vault reserves now. :3
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10