Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Found~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'm interested in picking up some retired fest apparel, including [item=moonglow thorns] [item=crystalhide treads] [item=chillspike collar] [item=boneyard tatters] I am interested in other fest apparel and emblems as well but the above are the top priority ^^ Looking to buy outright with gems/treasure, and or can also do partial payments of a nature sprite and gen2 imperials. If you have any of the above items and are looking to sell/trade please let me know, and thanks for looking ^^!
I'm interested in picking up some retired fest apparel, including

Moonglow Thorns Crystalhide Treads Chillspike Collar Boneyard Tatters

I am interested in other fest apparel and emblems as well but the above are the top priority ^^ Looking to buy outright with gems/treasure, and or can also do partial payments of a nature sprite and gen2 imperials. If you have any of the above items and are looking to sell/trade please let me know, and thanks for looking ^^!
cP22QlS.png
@NightReign56 Pinging you because I know you have some of this stuff :P you know you want more gen2 imps XD!!
@NightReign56 Pinging you because I know you have some of this stuff :P you know you want more gen2 imps XD!!
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes

I got some fins and thorns, whats your offer? : 3
@NineEyes

I got some fins and thorns, whats your offer? : 3
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart Lol hey :D! Enjoying Blackthorn I hope :P (she's gorgeous!) Would you do 800k for both ^^?
@SirLeafheart Lol hey :D! Enjoying Blackthorn I hope :P (she's gorgeous!) Would you do 800k for both ^^?
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes

As of now, I'm too broke to buy all the apparel for her x)
At that price though, I think I'll keep them :'D Thanks for offering anyway/

@NineEyes

As of now, I'm too broke to buy all the apparel for her x)
At that price though, I think I'll keep them :'D Thanks for offering anyway/

mty1nS3.gif
@SirLeafheart No problem ^^ Thanks for letting me know about them :D! Did you have a price in mind? If you still have them later I might be able to buy them off you once I get the other items :P
@SirLeafheart No problem ^^ Thanks for letting me know about them :D! Did you have a price in mind? If you still have them later I might be able to buy them off you once I get the other items :P
cP22QlS.png
@nineeyes

I picked a really bad time to buy them and paid 1.3 mil just for the fins. //headdesk
That's probs not a fair price now, so I'll probably stick to glaring at myself and the fins :x
@nineeyes

I picked a really bad time to buy them and paid 1.3 mil just for the fins. //headdesk
That's probs not a fair price now, so I'll probably stick to glaring at myself and the fins :x
mty1nS3.gif
@SirLeafheart Oh man I feel you so much x___x I bought opaline wings awhile back at 250k and then the next day it went down to 60k @___@ AH fluctuation is the worst ;_____; At least it'll only get more and more rare though :D not sure if that's good or not XD *sobs at fest apparel prices*
@SirLeafheart Oh man I feel you so much x___x I bought opaline wings awhile back at 250k and then the next day it went down to 60k @___@ AH fluctuation is the worst ;_____; At least it'll only get more and more rare though :D not sure if that's good or not XD *sobs at fest apparel prices*
cP22QlS.png
@nineeyes i have an extra golem gaunlet, would prefer gems or a mix of gems and treasure
@nineeyes i have an extra golem gaunlet, would prefer gems or a mix of gems and treasure
@Flamebird I should have enough gems to cover it, what are you asking ^^?
@Flamebird I should have enough gems to cover it, what are you asking ^^?
cP22QlS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10