Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Found~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@NineEyes
I'm willing to sell a Companion Comet for 650kt
@NineEyes
I'm willing to sell a Companion Comet for 650kt
I don't have anything fancy but I have an ice emblem if you want. @NineEyes
I don't have anything fancy but I have an ice emblem if you want. @NineEyes
(My Shop And Special Services)http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2231545
@mizushimo Alas they're 600k in the AH so I think I'll wait for now :/ But thanks so much for letting me know :D!

@supernovas Thank you! Sadly that's one of the only two emblems I own XD (the other is diver's) If you have any more emblems though let me know ^^
@mizushimo Alas they're 600k in the AH so I think I'll wait for now :/ But thanks so much for letting me know :D!

@supernovas Thank you! Sadly that's one of the only two emblems I own XD (the other is diver's) If you have any more emblems though let me know ^^
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes

I have Windbound plumage and Boneyard Tatters if you're interested. :)
@NineEyes

I have Windbound plumage and Boneyard Tatters if you're interested. :)
@NineEyes I do have a fire emblem as well.
@NineEyes I do have a fire emblem as well.
@Wicca I am :D! What were you thinking for them/are you interested in the nature sprite/gen 2 imps (pages 6-7 of my lair)/other items at all ^^?

@supernovas I'd be interested in that :D! Unfortunately since emblems aren't retired/and are lower priority for me than the other items I'm only paying 50k maximum for each one, but if you'd be willing to sell it for that much I'd be happy to buy it ^^
@Wicca I am :D! What were you thinking for them/are you interested in the nature sprite/gen 2 imps (pages 6-7 of my lair)/other items at all ^^?

@supernovas I'd be interested in that :D! Unfortunately since emblems aren't retired/and are lower priority for me than the other items I'm only paying 50k maximum for each one, but if you'd be willing to sell it for that much I'd be happy to buy it ^^
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes

I'd love pure currency if that's an option :P
I'm willing to go 300 gems below AH / 180000 treasure below AH.
:P
@NineEyes

I'd love pure currency if that's an option :P
I'm willing to go 300 gems below AH / 180000 treasure below AH.
:P
@NineEyes Sure, I mostly just want to sell it. I've had it for what feels like forever.
@NineEyes Sure, I mostly just want to sell it. I've had it for what feels like forever.
@supernovas I'll send over the treasure then, thank you :D!
@supernovas I'll send over the treasure then, thank you :D!
cP22QlS.png
@Wicca I'd be willing to do 2 mil in pure currency (combo of treasure/gems favoring whichever currency you prefer) for the plumage; would that work for you? @Lullaby and @BeingOfNature were also interested in selling plumage, let me know if that price or that value including items/dergs would work for any of you guys ^^ If not I'll see what I can do to try and work something out :)
@Wicca I'd be willing to do 2 mil in pure currency (combo of treasure/gems favoring whichever currency you prefer) for the plumage; would that work for you? @Lullaby and @BeingOfNature were also interested in selling plumage, let me know if that price or that value including items/dergs would work for any of you guys ^^ If not I'll see what I can do to try and work something out :)
cP22QlS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10