Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Found~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@NineEyes
i was only willing to trae them for that imp
@NineEyes
i was only willing to trae them for that imp
BB4B9229-96C1-4FE1-B628-D4CD9E8DFF7A.jpg
@MaliceDawn Ah ok then, sorry about that ;__;
@MaliceDawn Ah ok then, sorry about that ;__;
cP22QlS.png
@BeingOfNature Flatfins would work :D I'll say 640k is close enough to the 10% given the current lowest is 1270 gems, just let me know which portion of the treasure you want going to which derg :P And I can do Naturalists + 50k to send the leaf lady into snipe guard :D Does all that work for you? If you want I can also put you on the crim/gold guy's last day pinglist, that way if his price stays lower you can steal him away if you want >:P
@BeingOfNature Flatfins would work :D I'll say 640k is close enough to the 10% given the current lowest is 1270 gems, just let me know which portion of the treasure you want going to which derg :P And I can do Naturalists + 50k to send the leaf lady into snipe guard :D Does all that work for you? If you want I can also put you on the crim/gold guy's last day pinglist, that way if his price stays lower you can steal him away if you want >:P
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes I was looking at Yuna again and either Titus or Gwain. I could do 170kT on the thorbs I suppose since you're you and have been so awesome to me. XP I wonder why they went so high? I certainly wasn't expecting it. Uh well for accents I could give up the light feastival female Imp skin and the fire festival male skydancer accents seem to be selling pretty well right now too?
@NineEyes I was looking at Yuna again and either Titus or Gwain. I could do 170kT on the thorbs I suppose since you're you and have been so awesome to me. XP I wonder why they went so high? I certainly wasn't expecting it. Uh well for accents I could give up the light feastival female Imp skin and the fire festival male skydancer accents seem to be selling pretty well right now too?
@NineEyes
I have a second eroded what would you offer :3
@NineEyes
I have a second eroded what would you offer :3
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@NineEyes okay, I'll hold it for you then, thank you for responding.
@NineEyes okay, I'll hold it for you then, thank you for responding.
Sorry for the slow replies! One of my imp auctions just got crazy there for a minute XD

@NightReign56 Lol just last night the thorns were 180k, the AH is crazy XD!! Thank you :D! Ahhh I already have both of those but they're awesome XD Since I don't need them as much I'd do Lightburst for 300k; which SD accent is it, phoenix fire or firebird?

@Narif Would 600k be alright (lowest AH 1250 gems, at 1:540 675k)? I can also do a Nature sprite + 300 gems, or if you're interested in any of the gen2 imps on pages 6/7 of my lair I could trade those too :)
Sorry for the slow replies! One of my imp auctions just got crazy there for a minute XD

@NightReign56 Lol just last night the thorns were 180k, the AH is crazy XD!! Thank you :D! Ahhh I already have both of those but they're awesome XD Since I don't need them as much I'd do Lightburst for 300k; which SD accent is it, phoenix fire or firebird?

@Narif Would 600k be alright (lowest AH 1250 gems, at 1:540 675k)? I can also do a Nature sprite + 300 gems, or if you're interested in any of the gen2 imps on pages 6/7 of my lair I could trade those too :)
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes
Would you do 655kt?? :)
@NineEyes
Would you do 655kt?? :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif Ya I can do that :) Sending the treasure over now :D!
@Narif Ya I can do that :) Sending the treasure over now :D!
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes
Thank you :)
@NineEyes
Thank you :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10