Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 160 161
Oh hey, there's a thread for this.

Yeah it's been about the same for me as it has for everyone else.

Full chess set - no achievement showing yet.

Embracing diversity - no achievement showing yet.

Treasure achievements - Have earned over 500k since I've been here (checked account settings)
Oh hey, there's a thread for this.

Yeah it's been about the same for me as it has for everyone else.

Full chess set - no achievement showing yet.

Embracing diversity - no achievement showing yet.

Treasure achievements - Have earned over 500k since I've been here (checked account settings)
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
I'm waiting on Embracing Diversity and the treasure achievements up to 100k. But it's only been a few days...
I'm waiting on Embracing Diversity and the treasure achievements up to 100k. But it's only been a few days...
Been looking for this thread. Bought all the runes and having the same problem as everyone else. Also once I have the achievement do I have to hold onto the runes or can I sell them all?
Been looking for this thread. Bought all the runes and having the same problem as everyone else. Also once I have the achievement do I have to hold onto the runes or can I sell them all?
thunderous applause
Hi there, I've been holding all required chess pieces, all required runestones and all required dolls for the respective achievments for three months now and still no unlock of the three achievements. I kept the stuff in my hoard for a while but have since moved it to the vault to not acidentally sell any of it. Is there anything else I should be doing to unlock these achievements?
Hi there, I've been holding all required chess pieces, all required runestones and all required dolls for the respective achievments for three months now and still no unlock of the three achievements. I kept the stuff in my hoard for a while but have since moved it to the vault to not acidentally sell any of it. Is there anything else I should be doing to unlock these achievements?
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
Hi, I still have all the runes and now have all the dolls and have gotten neither achievement. Is there something I can do to trigger them, because they've both been in my hoard for about a week now and nothing's happened.
Hi, I still have all the runes and now have all the dolls and have gotten neither achievement. Is there something I can do to trigger them, because they've both been in my hoard for about a week now and nothing's happened.
Waiting on the treasure achievements up to 200,000
Waiting on the treasure achievements up to 200,000
I have been waiting for my Treasure achievement tiers for about 3 months or more now, and I am not sure when I should have triggered my chess set achievement, but I am sure that was some time ago as well. Has anyone had success getting these to roll or should I fill out the Contact Us form at this point?
I have been waiting for my Treasure achievement tiers for about 3 months or more now, and I am not sure when I should have triggered my chess set achievement, but I am sure that was some time ago as well. Has anyone had success getting these to roll or should I fill out the Contact Us form at this point?
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
I haven't gotten the Embracing Diversity Achievement or the achievements for collecting money, i haven't been waiting long but its been a day or two
I haven't gotten the Embracing Diversity Achievement or the achievements for collecting money, i haven't been waiting long but its been a day or two
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
I have the same issues as well.Most of treasure related achievements weren't unlocked as well as the others.Waited almost a week.Hope it gets solved soon!

y4t0.png

qrs.png
I have the same issues as well.Most of treasure related achievements weren't unlocked as well as the others.Waited almost a week.Hope it gets solved soon!

y4t0.png

qrs.png
PboYqwV.png
Not sure if it'd help to figuring out the bug with this one, but let me share my personal experience!

This one "Embracing Diversity: Have a dragon of each starter breed (Tundra, Mirror, Guardian, Fae) in your Dragon Lair."

I got a Tundra dragon yesterday. I've been having the other three for about 8 days or so now? I got a Tundra by means of someone sending her to me through crossroads. She's still a baby. I have not obtained the achievement a day later.

Also these 10,000 treasure and such in the mischellaneous tab, I'm not sure if there's anything I should do to obtain these, apart from, well, earning treasure? I have for sure owned at least 200,000 treasure at once before. And I have earned a whole lot more as a total. Doesn't that mean that I should at least have them all up to 500,000? Unless I'm doing something wrong, I've had at least 10,000 and even over that on my first day of playing, which has been 8 days ago now. Hope this helps!
Not sure if it'd help to figuring out the bug with this one, but let me share my personal experience!

This one "Embracing Diversity: Have a dragon of each starter breed (Tundra, Mirror, Guardian, Fae) in your Dragon Lair."

I got a Tundra dragon yesterday. I've been having the other three for about 8 days or so now? I got a Tundra by means of someone sending her to me through crossroads. She's still a baby. I have not obtained the achievement a day later.

Also these 10,000 treasure and such in the mischellaneous tab, I'm not sure if there's anything I should do to obtain these, apart from, well, earning treasure? I have for sure owned at least 200,000 treasure at once before. And I have earned a whole lot more as a total. Doesn't that mean that I should at least have them all up to 500,000? Unless I'm doing something wrong, I've had at least 10,000 and even over that on my first day of playing, which has been 8 days ago now. Hope this helps!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 160 161