Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hewwo! ^.^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@Huntress

I certainly will! I know that I've got a few, but can't think of 'em at the moment! I do know I'd like to start a hatchery business, but lack the coding skills and babies!
@Huntress

I certainly will! I know that I've got a few, but can't think of 'em at the moment! I do know I'd like to start a hatchery business, but lack the coding skills and babies!
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss
Is the lack of babies at fault for lack of space? XD In any case, hopefully you can get your hatchery business started soon! :D

hehe when you think of them again, ask away! :) They don't have to be part of a topic we are on at all, they can just come up randomly~
@Cirruss
Is the lack of babies at fault for lack of space? XD In any case, hopefully you can get your hatchery business started soon! :D

hehe when you think of them again, ask away! :) They don't have to be part of a topic we are on at all, they can just come up randomly~
Y1F9VMS.pngJM014Y8.pngbaCnQlF.pngEcolNPg.png
8YrmKfU.pngd77Ac4x.pngW9uvsLC.pngpPUjY55.png
lanc3xJ.png8Wmtfyx.pngIEVFoPf.pngXuiOQI2.png
@Huntress
Awesome, I will be sure to ask!

And yes, I lack lair space... and treasure.... tale of woe, eh? I'm patient, I can wait!

I would like to point out that I love lava lamps and now I want popcorn. Just sayin'.
@Huntress
Awesome, I will be sure to ask!

And yes, I lack lair space... and treasure.... tale of woe, eh? I'm patient, I can wait!

I would like to point out that I love lava lamps and now I want popcorn. Just sayin'.
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss That it always seems to be! :) Patience is always good, though. Keeps people out of trouble- or in this case out of debt and other struggles a person can have with this game XD Lack of food in the future if too many dragons accumulate perhaps? XD

Popcorn does sound good o.o. Too bad I'm just not hungry enough to eat any. I had a lava lamp once! then... the wax became funny and it has since disappeared :P
@Cirruss That it always seems to be! :) Patience is always good, though. Keeps people out of trouble- or in this case out of debt and other struggles a person can have with this game XD Lack of food in the future if too many dragons accumulate perhaps? XD

Popcorn does sound good o.o. Too bad I'm just not hungry enough to eat any. I had a lava lamp once! then... the wax became funny and it has since disappeared :P
@Huntress
I can see the lack of food being a problem, I'll make sure I stock up! :) It's going to take a while to figure out coding and such, so I've got time, and I've got patience!

Quick question, is there a scroll that reduces breeding cool down? I know there's one for maturity.
@Huntress
I can see the lack of food being a problem, I'll make sure I stock up! :) It's going to take a while to figure out coding and such, so I've got time, and I've got patience!

Quick question, is there a scroll that reduces breeding cool down? I know there's one for maturity.
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss I think you will have a successful Hatchery! :D hehe If you ever happen to need any, I tend to have some extra food laying around and would be happy to lend a hand if you ever need it ^.^

As far as I know, that would be a no~ I don't think anything has been made to shorted the breeding cool downs.

Ah.... I hate colds... I am beginning to think that I really am allergic to the cold- cold intolerant I like to say! XD Now I am thinking I am not too far off... I have more colds every winter than you can shake a stick at, and my family never seems to get them! Such a pain... and my poor nose has to suffer! :(
@Cirruss I think you will have a successful Hatchery! :D hehe If you ever happen to need any, I tend to have some extra food laying around and would be happy to lend a hand if you ever need it ^.^

As far as I know, that would be a no~ I don't think anything has been made to shorted the breeding cool downs.

Ah.... I hate colds... I am beginning to think that I really am allergic to the cold- cold intolerant I like to say! XD Now I am thinking I am not too far off... I have more colds every winter than you can shake a stick at, and my family never seems to get them! Such a pain... and my poor nose has to suffer! :(
@Huntress
Awe, thanks! I may take you up on it if I even have a shortage!

Colds. They are something else, aren't they? I was sicker than a dog last winter, but I've been alright this year--luck I guess. I just hope that doesn't turn around now and bite me in the rear!

So, where'd you get your sweet-lookin' signature?
@Huntress
Awe, thanks! I may take you up on it if I even have a shortage!

Colds. They are something else, aren't they? I was sicker than a dog last winter, but I've been alright this year--luck I guess. I just hope that doesn't turn around now and bite me in the rear!

So, where'd you get your sweet-lookin' signature?
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss hehe go for it! I am always willing to help out! ^.^ No problem, however! *heart*

Hopefully not! That would be really bad o.o.

... uhh... I don't exactly remember XD I will have to go back and look for the forum. My friend might be able to help me find it as well since she got one as well ^.^ When I find it, though, I will send you the link to it!
@Cirruss hehe go for it! I am always willing to help out! ^.^ No problem, however! *heart*

Hopefully not! That would be really bad o.o.

... uhh... I don't exactly remember XD I will have to go back and look for the forum. My friend might be able to help me find it as well since she got one as well ^.^ When I find it, though, I will send you the link to it!
@Huntress
Thanks! I've been trying to decide what I want as my signature :) Many options!

Question: How do you determine if there's another dragon with the same colouring as yours?
@Huntress
Thanks! I've been trying to decide what I want as my signature :) Many options!

Question: How do you determine if there's another dragon with the same colouring as yours?
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss hehe those keys are definitely and easy option ^.^ I saw them and fell in love! The keys are actually modeled off of one of your dragons :3

What do you mean by that? o.O. I is very confused right now~
@Cirruss hehe those keys are definitely and easy option ^.^ I saw them and fell in love! The keys are actually modeled off of one of your dragons :3

What do you mean by that? o.O. I is very confused right now~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44