Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hewwo! ^.^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@Huntress
Well, I've seen in some forums that someone is selling a dragon, and they will say something like it's 1 out of 3 dragons with that exact colouring, and 1 out of 2 not exalted. How would they figure that out?
@Huntress
Well, I've seen in some forums that someone is selling a dragon, and they will say something like it's 1 out of 3 dragons with that exact colouring, and 1 out of 2 not exalted. How would they figure that out?
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss Oh! They search the colors via the dragon search XD Just click search under library along the left side of the page, then there are three options. One of them is where you can search a dragon via colors and mutations ^.^
@Cirruss Oh! They search the colors via the dragon search XD Just click search under library along the left side of the page, then there are three options. One of them is where you can search a dragon via colors and mutations ^.^
Y1F9VMS.pngJM014Y8.pngbaCnQlF.pngEcolNPg.png
8YrmKfU.pngd77Ac4x.pngW9uvsLC.pngpPUjY55.png
lanc3xJ.png8Wmtfyx.pngIEVFoPf.pngXuiOQI2.png
@Huntress
Oh! Thanks! I never saw 'Dragon Search', which makes me feel blind! Oops. XD
@Huntress
Oh! Thanks! I never saw 'Dragon Search', which makes me feel blind! Oops. XD
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss no problem! hehe and I didn't see it for a while either :P It is kind of hidden away in a strange way XD
@Cirruss no problem! hehe and I didn't see it for a while either :P It is kind of hidden away in a strange way XD
@Huntress
The fact that it's a faded grey colour doesn't help much!
@Huntress
The fact that it's a faded grey colour doesn't help much!
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss Ah! So sorry! I thought I had replied to this!

haha true that! But, so long as you know where it's at it gets easier to find every time you use it :P

I hate drawing birds because of the feathers... yet I am drawing another bird, a Phoenix for a friend.... XD Why do I put myself in these predicaments! lol! So far it looks pretty cool though! :) Now Just one other to start then I have 13 to finish~ :P I always start drawings but never finish them... until way later XD I need to find hair spray, at least more of it... Then this summer I have canvases to paint to decorate my significant other's house XD
@Cirruss Ah! So sorry! I thought I had replied to this!

haha true that! But, so long as you know where it's at it gets easier to find every time you use it :P

I hate drawing birds because of the feathers... yet I am drawing another bird, a Phoenix for a friend.... XD Why do I put myself in these predicaments! lol! So far it looks pretty cool though! :) Now Just one other to start then I have 13 to finish~ :P I always start drawings but never finish them... until way later XD I need to find hair spray, at least more of it... Then this summer I have canvases to paint to decorate my significant other's house XD
@Huntress
There's not much more exciting than having more than one blank canvas with your name on it :) I have one painting I've been working on, and it's quite difficult. It goes with a piece of writing I did--it's an image of a sunrise, with elven soldiers coming home, up over a hill and all you can see is their silhouettes. I've pretty well finished the background, just needs a couple finishing touches!

Birds... feathers and fur. My nemesis. Outlines--fun. Details--gruesome.
@Huntress
There's not much more exciting than having more than one blank canvas with your name on it :) I have one painting I've been working on, and it's quite difficult. It goes with a piece of writing I did--it's an image of a sunrise, with elven soldiers coming home, up over a hill and all you can see is their silhouettes. I've pretty well finished the background, just needs a couple finishing touches!

Birds... feathers and fur. My nemesis. Outlines--fun. Details--gruesome.
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss Ohh that painting sounds amazing! Bet it looks just as amazing too! Even just imagining it.... wow!

You don't like them? I can do fur just fine, though I need to work on the layering aspect of it yet~ I find that detailing, though it can sometimes be messy like no other, fun :P That's just me though ^.^
@Cirruss Ohh that painting sounds amazing! Bet it looks just as amazing too! Even just imagining it.... wow!

You don't like them? I can do fur just fine, though I need to work on the layering aspect of it yet~ I find that detailing, though it can sometimes be messy like no other, fun :P That's just me though ^.^
@Huntress
It does look nice, but still needs some work!

It's not that I don't like them per say, it's that when I do--it normally looks like crap and I need some more experience in doing it! XD
@Huntress
It does look nice, but still needs some work!

It's not that I don't like them per say, it's that when I do--it normally looks like crap and I need some more experience in doing it! XD
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss Well, everything does! XD Like my 13 unfinished drawings >.> I have 2 months to finish all of them~
Whenever you get it finished, could I possibly see it if you are willing to share? I love looking at other's work :3 Don't have too, though!

All in practice! :D hehehe nothing wrong with making mistakes ^.^
@Cirruss Well, everything does! XD Like my 13 unfinished drawings >.> I have 2 months to finish all of them~
Whenever you get it finished, could I possibly see it if you are willing to share? I love looking at other's work :3 Don't have too, though!

All in practice! :D hehehe nothing wrong with making mistakes ^.^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44