Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hewwo! ^.^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@Huntress
Thanks! I try my best to keep my spelling on point, but there is a couple that always blindside me!

There are still people willing to edit/beta, but I guess they get so excited to post they forgo edits? Maybe? I dunno, I only ever release my stuff after I've read it a gazillion times, even then I usually miss one or two grammar mistakes. I normally go back a week or two later to reread and catch those!

You know, I really don't have a clue. Maybe it just feels improper to me, like an acronym without words? It's an incomplete word, I guess, I feel it should then be pronounced as 'awk', not 'oh-kay'.
@Huntress
Thanks! I try my best to keep my spelling on point, but there is a couple that always blindside me!

There are still people willing to edit/beta, but I guess they get so excited to post they forgo edits? Maybe? I dunno, I only ever release my stuff after I've read it a gazillion times, even then I usually miss one or two grammar mistakes. I normally go back a week or two later to reread and catch those!

You know, I really don't have a clue. Maybe it just feels improper to me, like an acronym without words? It's an incomplete word, I guess, I feel it should then be pronounced as 'awk', not 'oh-kay'.
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss Same! Then again, I like to rely on spell check a lot :P

That's always a good strategy :) I find setting it aside for a day or longer helps you catch mistakes you have missed before~ No one ever really proof reads my work, and if they do it is never criticized so I have learned to just work on it on my own best I can.

Makes sense! I see where you are coming from:)
@Cirruss Same! Then again, I like to rely on spell check a lot :P

That's always a good strategy :) I find setting it aside for a day or longer helps you catch mistakes you have missed before~ No one ever really proof reads my work, and if they do it is never criticized so I have learned to just work on it on my own best I can.

Makes sense! I see where you are coming from:)
Y1F9VMS.pngJM014Y8.pngbaCnQlF.pngEcolNPg.png
8YrmKfU.pngd77Ac4x.pngW9uvsLC.pngpPUjY55.png
lanc3xJ.png8Wmtfyx.pngIEVFoPf.pngXuiOQI2.png
@Huntress Spell check and synonyms: two of my favourite things!!

No one really edits my work either, just leaves a note that there was an error here or there. I'll take it though, because it's better than nothing!

Good, I'm glad! I wasn't entirely sure where I was coming from for a moment!
@Huntress Spell check and synonyms: two of my favourite things!!

No one really edits my work either, just leaves a note that there was an error here or there. I'll take it though, because it's better than nothing!

Good, I'm glad! I wasn't entirely sure where I was coming from for a moment!
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss rofl! Yes! Those are a writer's best friend!

very very true! Even something small is better than nothing~

haha yup you are fine :)

sorry reply is kind of short at the moment~ I am listening/ offering advice to someone who is rather ticked off at the moment :/ My replies will get longer again as all this gets figured out and he starts to calm down again...
@Cirruss rofl! Yes! Those are a writer's best friend!

very very true! Even something small is better than nothing~

haha yup you are fine :)

sorry reply is kind of short at the moment~ I am listening/ offering advice to someone who is rather ticked off at the moment :/ My replies will get longer again as all this gets figured out and he starts to calm down again...
@Huntress Oh, dear! You better make sure he's alright!
@Huntress Oh, dear! You better make sure he's alright!
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss For now, he will be. Things will be cutting it close fairly quickly, however, and then I will really start to worry until my hair goes from blonde to silver in a matter of weeks! XD People are just pushing him to his limit quite a bit and blaming him for things that he really shouldn't be because everyone is being childish~ For now, so long as I talk to him, he will be okay, though for how long I do not know :/ That is the part that really scares me. Once that doesn't work..... well, I will just say it will go downhill and fast.

Do you ever have those days where you just feel malevolent? XD That was how I was feeling up until about 2:30 today~
@Cirruss For now, he will be. Things will be cutting it close fairly quickly, however, and then I will really start to worry until my hair goes from blonde to silver in a matter of weeks! XD People are just pushing him to his limit quite a bit and blaming him for things that he really shouldn't be because everyone is being childish~ For now, so long as I talk to him, he will be okay, though for how long I do not know :/ That is the part that really scares me. Once that doesn't work..... well, I will just say it will go downhill and fast.

Do you ever have those days where you just feel malevolent? XD That was how I was feeling up until about 2:30 today~
@Huntress
I hope everything turns out alright for him! Some people don't understand when to relax and let things go, but what can you really do at that point?

Ohhh, I have days like that all the time! Malevolent, mischievous, devious, and the like.
@Huntress
I hope everything turns out alright for him! Some people don't understand when to relax and let things go, but what can you really do at that point?

Ohhh, I have days like that all the time! Malevolent, mischievous, devious, and the like.
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss As soon as he gets out of that house he will be fine. He has let everything go up until this last month or two. He has finally had enough of the other two perople's childish behavior~ But right, there isn't much another person can do.

Glad I am not the only one! I swear I'm the only one of my friends that has days like that so I had a bit of worry going~ XD
@Cirruss As soon as he gets out of that house he will be fine. He has let everything go up until this last month or two. He has finally had enough of the other two perople's childish behavior~ But right, there isn't much another person can do.

Glad I am not the only one! I swear I'm the only one of my friends that has days like that so I had a bit of worry going~ XD
@Huntress
XD Fear not, there's always someone else out there!
@Huntress
XD Fear not, there's always someone else out there!
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss Guess so! :) I have just been proven that! :D

By the way, if you ever have anything you are curious about, feel free to ask! ^.^ (that's kinda confusing.. .sorry!)
@Cirruss Guess so! :) I have just been proven that! :D

By the way, if you ever have anything you are curious about, feel free to ask! ^.^ (that's kinda confusing.. .sorry!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44