Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hewwo! ^.^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@Huntress
Huh! I might give it a try sometime!
@Huntress
Huh! I might give it a try sometime!
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss Doesn't hurt :) If you don't like it, you can at least say you have tried it ^.^
@Cirruss Doesn't hurt :) If you don't like it, you can at least say you have tried it ^.^
Y1F9VMS.pngJM014Y8.pngbaCnQlF.pngEcolNPg.png
8YrmKfU.pngd77Ac4x.pngW9uvsLC.pngpPUjY55.png
lanc3xJ.png8Wmtfyx.pngIEVFoPf.pngXuiOQI2.png
@Huntress
That is so very true :)
@Huntress
That is so very true :)
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss XD

oh my gosh... I hate it when books get good at the end because then you know that it's going to leave you guessing and with so many questions making it nearly impossible to wait to read the next part of a series that you actually have to wait to read o.o. Authors are evil that way... and it's not fair! XD Too many good books leave me with instances like this and I put myself in another one- and I didn't have too!

okay random over XD Sorry~
@Cirruss XD

oh my gosh... I hate it when books get good at the end because then you know that it's going to leave you guessing and with so many questions making it nearly impossible to wait to read the next part of a series that you actually have to wait to read o.o. Authors are evil that way... and it's not fair! XD Too many good books leave me with instances like this and I put myself in another one- and I didn't have too!

okay random over XD Sorry~
@Huntress
Hah! I get that, a good twist is awesome, but I despise cliffhangers! Then I use them in my writing XD --not too often though, or it gets old and too repetitive. The wait for an update or the next novel is rather agonizing, I must say!
@Huntress
Hah! I get that, a good twist is awesome, but I despise cliffhangers! Then I use them in my writing XD --not too often though, or it gets old and too repetitive. The wait for an update or the next novel is rather agonizing, I must say!
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss Agreed... If they get over used (and I have read stories that over use them) it takes away from the story itself. Every once in a while doesn't hurt. I don't understand why people use them so often XD But yes, the wait is terrible! Especially if you want to keep reading because everything FINALLY started to get exciting! Torture... XD XD

Sorry for the wait on my reply. I got home, had to talk to my parents (will have to again tonight after church) and then homework and bed... XD I have a hectic life~
@Cirruss Agreed... If they get over used (and I have read stories that over use them) it takes away from the story itself. Every once in a while doesn't hurt. I don't understand why people use them so often XD But yes, the wait is terrible! Especially if you want to keep reading because everything FINALLY started to get exciting! Torture... XD XD

Sorry for the wait on my reply. I got home, had to talk to my parents (will have to again tonight after church) and then homework and bed... XD I have a hectic life~
@Huntress
That is quite alright!
I have read those sort of stories online before, where they using a cliffhanger for every bloody chapter. It drives me crazy, but by then I'm so far into the story I want to know how it ends.
@Huntress
That is quite alright!
I have read those sort of stories online before, where they using a cliffhanger for every bloody chapter. It drives me crazy, but by then I'm so far into the story I want to know how it ends.
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss
You have far more patience than me with that then o_o I read about five chapters where the writing is fairly decent up until the end where it's cliff hanger after cliff hanger... then I start getting annoyed and distracted with it and stop reading XD I know there are some people out there than love that kind of stuff though! How they stand it... It's beyond me~ I never could.
@Cirruss
You have far more patience than me with that then o_o I read about five chapters where the writing is fairly decent up until the end where it's cliff hanger after cliff hanger... then I start getting annoyed and distracted with it and stop reading XD I know there are some people out there than love that kind of stuff though! How they stand it... It's beyond me~ I never could.
@Huntress
I cannot read stories with bad grammar and punctuation, that is my crutch. If people do not know where to put apostrophes or the difference between 'to' and 'too', or 'there', 'their' and 'they're', the 'your's , then I will not read it--that's mostly for the online stuff.

I strongly dislike it when authors spell 'okay' as 'ok' or 'OK'--I don't care that they capitalized it, it still bugs me!
@Huntress
I cannot read stories with bad grammar and punctuation, that is my crutch. If people do not know where to put apostrophes or the difference between 'to' and 'too', or 'there', 'their' and 'they're', the 'your's , then I will not read it--that's mostly for the online stuff.

I strongly dislike it when authors spell 'okay' as 'ok' or 'OK'--I don't care that they capitalized it, it still bugs me!
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss That is the worst! Especially the grammar! It is so distracting.... at least you are good with the spelling *hides* at least for the most part? hehe I am a terrible speller~
A lot of the online stuff is full of mistakes, but then again no one has a group of people willingly critiquing their work for mistakes and such~

You are the first person I have met to say that o.o. XD I have lost the habit of just doing "ok" ... oh that feels so weird typing it like that now! :/ As for reading it, I don't mind :3 What is it about the two letters bug you so much, if I may ask?
@Cirruss That is the worst! Especially the grammar! It is so distracting.... at least you are good with the spelling *hides* at least for the most part? hehe I am a terrible speller~
A lot of the online stuff is full of mistakes, but then again no one has a group of people willingly critiquing their work for mistakes and such~

You are the first person I have met to say that o.o. XD I have lost the habit of just doing "ok" ... oh that feels so weird typing it like that now! :/ As for reading it, I don't mind :3 What is it about the two letters bug you so much, if I may ask?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44