Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hewwo! ^.^
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Cirruss ah the truth of the statement XD

Life does get in the way quite often :Park but that is okay :)

Hmm... right now, not very;)

Yep, but it will be rationed and I will gather/convert as much food as I can when I do have WiFi ~ I have somewhat of a plan!
@Cirruss ah the truth of the statement XD

Life does get in the way quite often :Park but that is okay :)

Hmm... right now, not very;)

Yep, but it will be rationed and I will gather/convert as much food as I can when I do have WiFi ~ I have somewhat of a plan!
Y1F9VMS.pngJM014Y8.pngbaCnQlF.pngEcolNPg.png
8YrmKfU.pngd77Ac4x.pngW9uvsLC.pngpPUjY55.png
lanc3xJ.png8Wmtfyx.pngIEVFoPf.pngXuiOQI2.png
@Huntress Yes.

Eh, it depends on what aspect of life gets in the way. Work? Work sucks. Sleep? I like sleep.

I'm hungry... but I have to hit the sack. I've got work tomorrow. Blah.

That's good! As long as you've got a solid idea of what you're doing, you'll be fine. :)
@Huntress Yes.

Eh, it depends on what aspect of life gets in the way. Work? Work sucks. Sleep? I like sleep.

I'm hungry... but I have to hit the sack. I've got work tomorrow. Blah.

That's good! As long as you've got a solid idea of what you're doing, you'll be fine. :)
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss you can never get enough sleep XD it is also my favorite thing too :December

Ooh have fun! :D

Okies :3 I hope so XD I don't want my dragons to starve again :/
@Cirruss you can never get enough sleep XD it is also my favorite thing too :December

Ooh have fun! :D

Okies :3 I hope so XD I don't want my dragons to starve again :/
@Cirruss So you ping me but this is silent.. so I'm going to guess you either on got on for just a short bit or this got lost again XD

Either way, back from texas! It was nice down there, but I was getting really anoyed by my grandma. As it turned out, though, I didn't have to gather anything as I had enough to go off of for the two weeks ^.^ *Wiggles* But now I am back home with my guy and everything is cool again :P

So.. The parents of this cutie pie little girl I watch have been annoyed that she keeps staying up until three for the last few nights. So one night me and my guy were staying up to watch the movie The Martian (Good movie by the way but they left out some of the best parts in the book, and humor is kinda lost in the movie vs the book- still enjoyed it! :D) and we decided to see if they wanted us to take her so they could sleep. They agreed and we just let her crawl around on our bed and pretty much do whatever she wanted without really riling her up so she actually wouldn't go to sleep soon... Anyway, we managed to get her to fall asleep by midnight. Her parents' solution? A sleep aid. The girl is only one year old. You had a decent habit going for her why did you screw it up by keeping her up later when you go out? >.< Not to mention they let her nap for hours on end, and whenever she gets fussy they lay her down to sleep again. I don't think they completely understand that her fussiness comes from her wanting their attention. I think that is why she comes to me more often now vs her parents. Both of them are on their phones or watching tv and not even paying much attention to her while I will play with her and actually give her my phone for a while so she can pretend to talk to people with it... I don't know. They use her as a scape goat for so much too... I mean, I'm not saying they are bad parents to her, it's just some of the choices the make when caring for her... I mean, that little girl hovers around me so much and will follow me just about anywhere I go! She is perfectly happy and laughing when her parents start to play with her, but when they aren't she is always by me because I give her that much needed attention. Her mom is getting mad about it, though, and I have kinda felt it (she hasn't said anything but I have been catching the small hints) so I will spend time with the little girl yet but not as much. I'm just kinda there whenever she gets bored and does get too fussy but isnt anywhere near tired. Then I take her and play with her and what not. She loves to snuggle with me XD The other day I snuggled her just to do it and she just passed out right next to me... and then I fought to stay awake! XD XD Love that little girl!

Okay now that I am done with that... I MISS YA!!! hehe and I did finish the dragon pictures ^.^ All colored but not shaded~ I will work on that with the other drawings... since, you know, they are characters of mine to come. They are still in design, of course, as you saw the sketches XD I WANT TO MAKE MY WOLFIE INTO AN ANTHRO FORM... but I don't know where to start exactly XD
@Cirruss So you ping me but this is silent.. so I'm going to guess you either on got on for just a short bit or this got lost again XD

Either way, back from texas! It was nice down there, but I was getting really anoyed by my grandma. As it turned out, though, I didn't have to gather anything as I had enough to go off of for the two weeks ^.^ *Wiggles* But now I am back home with my guy and everything is cool again :P

So.. The parents of this cutie pie little girl I watch have been annoyed that she keeps staying up until three for the last few nights. So one night me and my guy were staying up to watch the movie The Martian (Good movie by the way but they left out some of the best parts in the book, and humor is kinda lost in the movie vs the book- still enjoyed it! :D) and we decided to see if they wanted us to take her so they could sleep. They agreed and we just let her crawl around on our bed and pretty much do whatever she wanted without really riling her up so she actually wouldn't go to sleep soon... Anyway, we managed to get her to fall asleep by midnight. Her parents' solution? A sleep aid. The girl is only one year old. You had a decent habit going for her why did you screw it up by keeping her up later when you go out? >.< Not to mention they let her nap for hours on end, and whenever she gets fussy they lay her down to sleep again. I don't think they completely understand that her fussiness comes from her wanting their attention. I think that is why she comes to me more often now vs her parents. Both of them are on their phones or watching tv and not even paying much attention to her while I will play with her and actually give her my phone for a while so she can pretend to talk to people with it... I don't know. They use her as a scape goat for so much too... I mean, I'm not saying they are bad parents to her, it's just some of the choices the make when caring for her... I mean, that little girl hovers around me so much and will follow me just about anywhere I go! She is perfectly happy and laughing when her parents start to play with her, but when they aren't she is always by me because I give her that much needed attention. Her mom is getting mad about it, though, and I have kinda felt it (she hasn't said anything but I have been catching the small hints) so I will spend time with the little girl yet but not as much. I'm just kinda there whenever she gets bored and does get too fussy but isnt anywhere near tired. Then I take her and play with her and what not. She loves to snuggle with me XD The other day I snuggled her just to do it and she just passed out right next to me... and then I fought to stay awake! XD XD Love that little girl!

Okay now that I am done with that... I MISS YA!!! hehe and I did finish the dragon pictures ^.^ All colored but not shaded~ I will work on that with the other drawings... since, you know, they are characters of mine to come. They are still in design, of course, as you saw the sketches XD I WANT TO MAKE MY WOLFIE INTO AN ANTHRO FORM... but I don't know where to start exactly XD
@Huntress I do apologize, again. XD I've been trying to get my painting up and edit that writing piece to show ya!

I'm glad it was a good trip! Run into any wolf spiders? :}

This is their first child? Maybe they'll figure it out soon. Kids can't sleep twenty/four seven. It just doesn't work. I'm glad that she finds a good friend in you, though. It's always good when a kid's got some outside support that isn't family.

I missed you! I've been pretty preoccupied with work though, so I've kept busy. XD
Oh! Is that the picture you sent? Cool! I'm not a superbly big fan of anthros, but some are pretty cool!

Quick question, any interest in the spring girl? If not I'll put her up on the AH. :)
@Huntress I do apologize, again. XD I've been trying to get my painting up and edit that writing piece to show ya!

I'm glad it was a good trip! Run into any wolf spiders? :}

This is their first child? Maybe they'll figure it out soon. Kids can't sleep twenty/four seven. It just doesn't work. I'm glad that she finds a good friend in you, though. It's always good when a kid's got some outside support that isn't family.

I missed you! I've been pretty preoccupied with work though, so I've kept busy. XD
Oh! Is that the picture you sent? Cool! I'm not a superbly big fan of anthros, but some are pretty cool!

Quick question, any interest in the spring girl? If not I'll put her up on the AH. :)
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss *hugs* Its okay XD I just have reached a new level of boredom today :P

Nope! But I did get stalked in walmart o.o the guy just kept following me like no other! It got to the point I was getting scared, nevermind I couldn't find my dad or grandma when I knew what was happening... yeah that was fun... >.> Gonna carry around pepper spray or something around with me now XD

Yeah... hopefully they do otherwise I wouldn't be surprised if they get her to where she relies on the stuff. I hope that doesn't happen but you know... tonight they let her sleep until 10 (so about 5 minutes ago from now). And yup! ^.^

Fun, fun XD
Yep, it is! XD And I agree! It's part of the reason why I wanted to try and draw one for myself... I am actually using my wolf as a reference for her patterns and such ^.^ Might as well just use something I have, right? XD I'll be doing another one later, too, once I'm done with this one~

Nah, I'll wait and see what you get for next batch ^.^ That fire winged boy is a looker though! ;)

This chocolate craving will be the end of me >.>
@Cirruss *hugs* Its okay XD I just have reached a new level of boredom today :P

Nope! But I did get stalked in walmart o.o the guy just kept following me like no other! It got to the point I was getting scared, nevermind I couldn't find my dad or grandma when I knew what was happening... yeah that was fun... >.> Gonna carry around pepper spray or something around with me now XD

Yeah... hopefully they do otherwise I wouldn't be surprised if they get her to where she relies on the stuff. I hope that doesn't happen but you know... tonight they let her sleep until 10 (so about 5 minutes ago from now). And yup! ^.^

Fun, fun XD
Yep, it is! XD And I agree! It's part of the reason why I wanted to try and draw one for myself... I am actually using my wolf as a reference for her patterns and such ^.^ Might as well just use something I have, right? XD I'll be doing another one later, too, once I'm done with this one~

Nah, I'll wait and see what you get for next batch ^.^ That fire winged boy is a looker though! ;)

This chocolate craving will be the end of me >.>
@Huntress 'Tis possible!!

I would suggest pepper spray. And moisten your slapping hands!

That's way too late for a little kid! She should be awake much earlier than that. She's gonna be ripping around until midnight!

Can't wait to see!

Okie dokie! I'll let ya know. :) He is handsome, isn't he?

Gah, I want a big bar of chocolate. Or a big bag of chocolate chips...
@Huntress 'Tis possible!!

I would suggest pepper spray. And moisten your slapping hands!

That's way too late for a little kid! She should be awake much earlier than that. She's gonna be ripping around until midnight!

Can't wait to see!

Okie dokie! I'll let ya know. :) He is handsome, isn't he?

Gah, I want a big bar of chocolate. Or a big bag of chocolate chips...
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss XD

Rofl! My slapping hand is a bit out of practice at the moment~ XD But, will do!! hahaha :)

Right? So far nothing is heard. I don't know if shes munching on a bottle or if she did fall asleep again but it's pretty quiet so we will see... unless they drugged her up again >.> Which is very likely!

Haha it's getting done little by little! :D

VERY! Oh my gosh! hahaha If that was a girl I would have taken her lickety split! XD Such a gorgeous boy indeed! XD

*Glances at mine and hands it over* It's not hershey's but it's still good ^.^ Don't worry, I have two more... plus special K bars... *Hides in shame* XD
@Cirruss XD

Rofl! My slapping hand is a bit out of practice at the moment~ XD But, will do!! hahaha :)

Right? So far nothing is heard. I don't know if shes munching on a bottle or if she did fall asleep again but it's pretty quiet so we will see... unless they drugged her up again >.> Which is very likely!

Haha it's getting done little by little! :D

VERY! Oh my gosh! hahaha If that was a girl I would have taken her lickety split! XD Such a gorgeous boy indeed! XD

*Glances at mine and hands it over* It's not hershey's but it's still good ^.^ Don't worry, I have two more... plus special K bars... *Hides in shame* XD
@Huntress Better get well practiced!

And did they? I feel bad for this kid.

I do hate exalting any of my babies, so I've given most of them away to newbies. :)

Haha XD. I would love all kinds of chocolate. Any day. Any time. Right now.
@Huntress Better get well practiced!

And did they? I feel bad for this kid.

I do hate exalting any of my babies, so I've given most of them away to newbies. :)

Haha XD. I would love all kinds of chocolate. Any day. Any time. Right now.
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss Still working on it.. I have actually managed to catch up with some old friends again on another game~ So.. been caught up on talking to them XD But, I will get right on that now! :P

Yup... whenever she gets crabby they always put her to bed. I mean, sometiems the reason is because she is tired, like last night, but other times she is just trying to get attention she isn't getting otherwise~

I set them up cheep in the AC~ XD Like... 1000kt cheep if not less than that. I then don't exalt them. I mean, yeah others will do that but I wont... :3

Yes... *drools* XD Chocolate is just amazing! :D
@Cirruss Still working on it.. I have actually managed to catch up with some old friends again on another game~ So.. been caught up on talking to them XD But, I will get right on that now! :P

Yup... whenever she gets crabby they always put her to bed. I mean, sometiems the reason is because she is tired, like last night, but other times she is just trying to get attention she isn't getting otherwise~

I set them up cheep in the AC~ XD Like... 1000kt cheep if not less than that. I then don't exalt them. I mean, yeah others will do that but I wont... :3

Yes... *drools* XD Chocolate is just amazing! :D
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44