Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hewwo! ^.^
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Huntress Hey! So, I finally got off my lazy shebs and started training some fodder. I feel rich--but I know if won't last long. I'm going to buy every skin and accent in the upcoming festival. I know it. You watch me.

Guess what? Something wore in my car, so I decided to get it fixed. I took it to the shop and the guys told me another thing was broke. Now I'm out 800 buckaroos. 8-dvjdfsidufbwiy hundred. That's so much money. So much work... D: It's a darn good thing I know how to save my money. A darn good thing.
@Huntress Hey! So, I finally got off my lazy shebs and started training some fodder. I feel rich--but I know if won't last long. I'm going to buy every skin and accent in the upcoming festival. I know it. You watch me.

Guess what? Something wore in my car, so I decided to get it fixed. I took it to the shop and the guys told me another thing was broke. Now I'm out 800 buckaroos. 8-dvjdfsidufbwiy hundred. That's so much money. So much work... D: It's a darn good thing I know how to save my money. A darn good thing.
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss *sits and watches you* ;) If youd on't.. then what? XD

It's always good to have that skill o.o *hugs* hope nothing else breaks again for a while! That was like with our truck- except it was cheaper to fix than your's was ^.^" Still, had three things worked on/changed in the darn thing... now if only we could clean it so it doesn't smell XD

I need inspiration to draw.. you know those half-human things I sent you a while ago? I want to draw more so I can work on human-ish stuff but I have no idea what to do o.o I've started a bunny version but... after that I have no clue what to do XD I suppose I could do two of them... one girl one boy... That actually may be a cute picture if I can pull it off! XD Anyway... *Scratches off rest and moves on*

I will be gone this weekend (2 days not including tomorrow as I will hope on before I leave but... yeah) Just letting you know ^.^

OH! and an update: I is getting new colored pencils XD They aren't prisma color but I've read that they are pretty close to the same thing~ So, will try them out! :D
@Cirruss *sits and watches you* ;) If youd on't.. then what? XD

It's always good to have that skill o.o *hugs* hope nothing else breaks again for a while! That was like with our truck- except it was cheaper to fix than your's was ^.^" Still, had three things worked on/changed in the darn thing... now if only we could clean it so it doesn't smell XD

I need inspiration to draw.. you know those half-human things I sent you a while ago? I want to draw more so I can work on human-ish stuff but I have no idea what to do o.o I've started a bunny version but... after that I have no clue what to do XD I suppose I could do two of them... one girl one boy... That actually may be a cute picture if I can pull it off! XD Anyway... *Scratches off rest and moves on*

I will be gone this weekend (2 days not including tomorrow as I will hope on before I leave but... yeah) Just letting you know ^.^

OH! and an update: I is getting new colored pencils XD They aren't prisma color but I've read that they are pretty close to the same thing~ So, will try them out! :D
Y1F9VMS.pngJM014Y8.pngbaCnQlF.pngEcolNPg.png
8YrmKfU.pngd77Ac4x.pngW9uvsLC.pngpPUjY55.png
lanc3xJ.png8Wmtfyx.pngIEVFoPf.pngXuiOQI2.png
@Huntress Then I won't have any pretty shadow skins. :}

I really hope it stays in good condition for a while. I'm pretty broke.

Make a collection of them! Draw one for every animal--or at lease the more common ones. :)

Oooo! Where ya goin'? On vacation!!

Yay! That's exciting!
@Huntress Then I won't have any pretty shadow skins. :}

I really hope it stays in good condition for a while. I'm pretty broke.

Make a collection of them! Draw one for every animal--or at lease the more common ones. :)

Oooo! Where ya goin'? On vacation!!

Yay! That's exciting!
xW59ap8.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44