Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Retired Accent-lower then AH Updated
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@Norion hi! Can I get a price check for please? Thank you.
@Norion hi! Can I get a price check for please? Thank you.
hey! could i get a price check on
?
hey! could i get a price check on
?
iQrvnPv.png
Do you have prices on these?

Do you have prices on these?

@Norion Hi! I did some hunting, if you don't mind, and found this price for Faulty Logic; would that be alright with you? Thank you!! [item=Accent: SS-Faulty Logic] - no AH listings, last sold for 1200g (in offsite currency, but still 1200g worth) EDIT: Actually, I just noticed this was also up on your old thread for 1200g as well-- would you still be willing to sell at that price? Thank you!
@Norion Hi! I did some hunting, if you don't mind, and found this price for Faulty Logic; would that be alright with you? Thank you!!

Accent: SS-Faulty Logic - no AH listings, last sold for 1200g (in offsite currency, but still 1200g worth)

EDIT: Actually, I just noticed this was also up on your old thread for 1200g as well-- would you still be willing to sell at that price? Thank you!
YUDrFCG.png
@Norion

If you still happen to have either of these skins, would it be possible to ask how much you'd like for them?

@Norion

If you still happen to have either of these skins, would it be possible to ask how much you'd like for them?

@norion hello! may i get a price check on these when you have time ^^ [item=skin: aura][skin=28891][skin=29394][item=accent: an oracle's sun][item=skin: uwu]
@norion

hello! may i get a price check on these when you have time ^^

Skin: Aura Accent: An Oracle's Sun Skin: UwU
sxrFjUf.gif
@Norion
Hi I'm interested in Battlefield Spoils (Gaurd F)
It's not currently listed on the AH, but what I've found on it is that it was sold for 500g and had at least 70 copies made with the possibility of more as the thread had been moved but the one it moved to has since been deleted.
And the last time someone sold it on the forums was for 600g.
I feel that might be a bit low however so would somewhere around 1000g or so work?
@Norion
Hi I'm interested in Battlefield Spoils (Gaurd F)
It's not currently listed on the AH, but what I've found on it is that it was sold for 500g and had at least 70 copies made with the possibility of more as the thread had been moved but the one it moved to has since been deleted.
And the last time someone sold it on the forums was for 600g.
I feel that might be a bit low however so would somewhere around 1000g or so work?
Z_Fourm_Signature_Redraw.png

• Drae/Captain• They/Them • He/Him • Fae/Faers • FR+3 •

Arcane-Network.png
Took a long time to answer but i couldnt do otherwise! I understand the wait is not pleasant but i am not in school anymore and as a young adult i have a lot of responsabilities to take care of including a job that lets me without any energy D:
Today is my day off from work and i am answering to all the questions!

One more thing to clear something up, i was not bumping the thread till Monday!
In that morning the thread finally got updated with the skins and its at the same time when each of you received a ping because the forum was officially open.

I fell bombarded with inquires and its a bit stressful to say the least but i will try to handle in a manner where everyone has a chance, would that be fine?
I pinged the auction/offer list because i knew a lot of the accents aren't available anymore which means there wasn't any price estimation to go by.

@JavaMP s that accents is still available, Upon checing the AH the white version goes between 1800-1900 the black at the range of 2800-3000 but again i would take lower so something like 1700 would be fine

@JustAnotherFan Ive checked my vault and Paper flight seems to be the only one available. The latest sale which was 5 months ago, estimated the accent to be at 2400g but personally, i would just be open for offers. As ive mentioned, most of my accents are open for offers and instead of gems can be added some other things like eggs.

@Shiver
I found Swirl for 2500g but i could go down to 2000g, same for the other one and i do payment plans and holds so no need to have the gems imediately! The Wc scrolls are fine too if you would prefer that.

@kyrin18 Both accents arent on AH but i made some searches for regatul luxos and the last time it was mentiond about it was on a thread 11months ago valued at 1800g. Spring is a bit more dificult, i remember to have sold the skin with a diferent color variant at 4000g and i think after so much time the value might have been higher? Feel free to make an offer instead and if it feels more comfortable i would accept Wc,skydancer scrolls and eggs too

@Sorsciana Augur of blood is on Ah for 1500 so that would be 1300g while augur of starlight is not curently on AH but i would do the same 1300g

@Elextra The last time salamander dance apeared for sale is a year ago and i would still ask for it around 1600g while the Angel I is up for offers because there wasnt any sale for it in 2 years.

@collude Ive been trying to find the prices for both accents. And the first seems to mostly be offered around the trading accent hub without an exact price. The other one is kind of in the same situation so is there maybe i price you would feel like offering, again it doesnt have to be curency, it can be skydancer or wildclaw scrolls, nocturne eggs.
I do holds of 1 week as well, its not a hurry for everything to be payed on the spot.

@Alanon Upon checking my hoard Limitless isnt available, by accident i forgot to take it out from the forum when i first posted however all the rest is available!! Will start with "arms well that ends well" I tryed to look on past forums and the only one were i found some sort of estimate was around 2500gems but to be onest you are free to make a offer and any eggs wildclaw or skydancer scrolls are accepted too
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3060664/2#message
Ok ive checked the price for spiritchaser and i am glad the AH has the copies. they are a bit on the higher end though, probably because its a old accent? idk something around 3600g seems apropiate.

@Zefyre I know youve beem waiting a long time for the answer and for being so kind and patient you can have a discount at one of the accents, whichever you prefer.
The accents themselves are priced the following:I am relieved to find Custos sol on AH and mine would be priced around 2600g
Dawn's Herald isn't on Ah but the most recent is estimated at the value of 3000. I would go down to 2600
Ante is on Ah for 3000 and as the others it could be estimated 2600g
I tryed to search the forums and didn't found anything other then trades hub. On AH there are two peacock copies but for skydancer and imp. So if the accent doesn't have the right price to go by then feel free to make an offer. I do holds and payment plans of one to two weeks. Offers can contain eggs, WC and SD breed change scrolls so no stress or hurry to send the payment imediatelly
Ilusory moon seems to have an exact price of 1500g so I would go down to 1250g. The gold version isn't on Ah but 1300 seems fair I've added the 50g because gold is more popular then blue. Its the main reason why only the blue version is available on AH.
Verlede is estimated on the last forum sale at 2kg and i would do around 1700g.

@TeenyTK I wish i had a price estimate for that one. I tryed to check some threads the AH as well and nothing comes up. My old thread is not relevant because its old of two years and the accents is retired since then. Would you feel more comfortable to make a offer instead? The skins thats usually dont have a clear price are available for offers.

@Ambrose Sorry for being late but Ow the edge is hard to price , ive tryed to look for old forums and one of them was by Monako herself(a really great artist), if she didnt knew how to price it then neither do i as the accent is old. would you feel comfortable placing a offer for it instead? An offer can contain noc eggs, wc or skydancer breed scrolls. For sanguine divinity i would just ask 1300g

@endies lady lazarus was taken but all the others are available!
I am afraid i dont have prices in mind and if there arent any forums with prices that have sold this accent during this year then they are open for offers.
Ardent is a bit old and judging by search forums its mostly traded on accent hub or ive seen it up for offers on this forum https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2976095/1
Below the moon and supermassive are in the same situation as the first as they are dificult to price and i remember that genuinely supermassive had offers between 3000g on my old thread iven reaching the 4000 but again it all depends on interest on this forum.
When it comes to offers things such as eggs, skydancer,wildclaw breed scrolls are accepted. Payment plans are offered up to two weeks too,the payment itself doesnt have to be sent imediately.Everything is set for this sale to be as less stressful as possible

Took a long time to answer but i couldnt do otherwise! I understand the wait is not pleasant but i am not in school anymore and as a young adult i have a lot of responsabilities to take care of including a job that lets me without any energy D:
Today is my day off from work and i am answering to all the questions!

One more thing to clear something up, i was not bumping the thread till Monday!
In that morning the thread finally got updated with the skins and its at the same time when each of you received a ping because the forum was officially open.

I fell bombarded with inquires and its a bit stressful to say the least but i will try to handle in a manner where everyone has a chance, would that be fine?
I pinged the auction/offer list because i knew a lot of the accents aren't available anymore which means there wasn't any price estimation to go by.

@JavaMP s that accents is still available, Upon checing the AH the white version goes between 1800-1900 the black at the range of 2800-3000 but again i would take lower so something like 1700 would be fine

@JustAnotherFan Ive checked my vault and Paper flight seems to be the only one available. The latest sale which was 5 months ago, estimated the accent to be at 2400g but personally, i would just be open for offers. As ive mentioned, most of my accents are open for offers and instead of gems can be added some other things like eggs.

@Shiver
I found Swirl for 2500g but i could go down to 2000g, same for the other one and i do payment plans and holds so no need to have the gems imediately! The Wc scrolls are fine too if you would prefer that.

@kyrin18 Both accents arent on AH but i made some searches for regatul luxos and the last time it was mentiond about it was on a thread 11months ago valued at 1800g. Spring is a bit more dificult, i remember to have sold the skin with a diferent color variant at 4000g and i think after so much time the value might have been higher? Feel free to make an offer instead and if it feels more comfortable i would accept Wc,skydancer scrolls and eggs too

@Sorsciana Augur of blood is on Ah for 1500 so that would be 1300g while augur of starlight is not curently on AH but i would do the same 1300g

@Elextra The last time salamander dance apeared for sale is a year ago and i would still ask for it around 1600g while the Angel I is up for offers because there wasnt any sale for it in 2 years.

@collude Ive been trying to find the prices for both accents. And the first seems to mostly be offered around the trading accent hub without an exact price. The other one is kind of in the same situation so is there maybe i price you would feel like offering, again it doesnt have to be curency, it can be skydancer or wildclaw scrolls, nocturne eggs.
I do holds of 1 week as well, its not a hurry for everything to be payed on the spot.

@Alanon Upon checking my hoard Limitless isnt available, by accident i forgot to take it out from the forum when i first posted however all the rest is available!! Will start with "arms well that ends well" I tryed to look on past forums and the only one were i found some sort of estimate was around 2500gems but to be onest you are free to make a offer and any eggs wildclaw or skydancer scrolls are accepted too
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3060664/2#message
Ok ive checked the price for spiritchaser and i am glad the AH has the copies. they are a bit on the higher end though, probably because its a old accent? idk something around 3600g seems apropiate.

@Zefyre I know youve beem waiting a long time for the answer and for being so kind and patient you can have a discount at one of the accents, whichever you prefer.
The accents themselves are priced the following:I am relieved to find Custos sol on AH and mine would be priced around 2600g
Dawn's Herald isn't on Ah but the most recent is estimated at the value of 3000. I would go down to 2600
Ante is on Ah for 3000 and as the others it could be estimated 2600g
I tryed to search the forums and didn't found anything other then trades hub. On AH there are two peacock copies but for skydancer and imp. So if the accent doesn't have the right price to go by then feel free to make an offer. I do holds and payment plans of one to two weeks. Offers can contain eggs, WC and SD breed change scrolls so no stress or hurry to send the payment imediatelly
Ilusory moon seems to have an exact price of 1500g so I would go down to 1250g. The gold version isn't on Ah but 1300 seems fair I've added the 50g because gold is more popular then blue. Its the main reason why only the blue version is available on AH.
Verlede is estimated on the last forum sale at 2kg and i would do around 1700g.

@TeenyTK I wish i had a price estimate for that one. I tryed to check some threads the AH as well and nothing comes up. My old thread is not relevant because its old of two years and the accents is retired since then. Would you feel more comfortable to make a offer instead? The skins thats usually dont have a clear price are available for offers.

@Ambrose Sorry for being late but Ow the edge is hard to price , ive tryed to look for old forums and one of them was by Monako herself(a really great artist), if she didnt knew how to price it then neither do i as the accent is old. would you feel comfortable placing a offer for it instead? An offer can contain noc eggs, wc or skydancer breed scrolls. For sanguine divinity i would just ask 1300g

@endies lady lazarus was taken but all the others are available!
I am afraid i dont have prices in mind and if there arent any forums with prices that have sold this accent during this year then they are open for offers.
Ardent is a bit old and judging by search forums its mostly traded on accent hub or ive seen it up for offers on this forum https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2976095/1
Below the moon and supermassive are in the same situation as the first as they are dificult to price and i remember that genuinely supermassive had offers between 3000g on my old thread iven reaching the 4000 but again it all depends on interest on this forum.
When it comes to offers things such as eggs, skydancer,wildclaw breed scrolls are accepted. Payment plans are offered up to two weeks too,the payment itself doesnt have to be sent imediately.Everything is set for this sale to be as less stressful as possible

Lichtdrache.gif
No worries! Got my black anubis skin from the skin printer so no need to worry about me :D
No worries! Got my black anubis skin from the skin printer so no need to worry about me :D
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP Thank you, i am very relieved because this thread made me really worried.
I posted a old version of the thread but starting work soon didnt give enough time to update it anymore till this Monday. And now its already Tuesday and i have again a free day when i can solve things out but omg..it takes so long to do things properly!!
@JavaMP Thank you, i am very relieved because this thread made me really worried.
I posted a old version of the thread but starting work soon didnt give enough time to update it anymore till this Monday. And now its already Tuesday and i have again a free day when i can solve things out but omg..it takes so long to do things properly!!
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23