Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Retired Accent-lower then AH Updated
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Norion

How much for the F!Guardian Skin? currently not available on AH I would say 1200 gems? And the M!Guardian Skin I would offer again 1200 gems. Please let me know if this is okay.

@Norion

How much for the F!Guardian Skin? currently not available on AH I would say 1200 gems? And the M!Guardian Skin I would offer again 1200 gems. Please let me know if this is okay.

thIF0cm.png
@norion price check for and
@norion price check for and

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
@norion
How much for these?
@norion
How much for these?
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
@Norion Hello! I'm interested in and and was wondering what you would price these at? The second is on the AH for 1.5kg and the other is not on the AH.
@Norion Hello! I'm interested in and and was wondering what you would price these at? The second is on the AH for 1.5kg and the other is not on the AH.
icefull2.png
@Norion can i get a price check on
@Norion can i get a price check on
CheuG1b.png tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo1_250.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
[quote name="Shiver" date="2021-12-28 15:20:58" ] @Norion I'm interested in [skin=28607] [skin=28608] [/quote] Still interested in these. Swirl is on the AH for 2.5kg and Twirl is not on the AH but assuming around the same price. Would 4-4.5kg work for both? I also got a wildclaw scroll I could throw in at LAH price
Shiver wrote on 2021-12-28 15:20:58:
@Norion I'm interested in

Still interested in these. Swirl is on the AH for 2.5kg and Twirl is not on the AH but assuming around the same price. Would 4-4.5kg work for both? I also got a wildclaw scroll I could throw in at LAH price
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
@Norion

Hii! Could I get a price check on these? Included LAH for reference :3

- LAH 3kg

- No AH listings

- No AH listings

- LAH 3kg, the alternate (SS-Snow Leopard) costs 2kg, was wondering if you could do somewhere around/below that ;w;

Edit: Took out some already gone skins

Edit 2: Please take your time! ;o; Thought I'd start offering ahead tho- pretty desperate for SS-Leopard ;w;

-I have around 18 noct eggs in hand rn, and I was wondering if 5~10 eggs would be alright (for just the Leopard skin)? Could also offer in pure gems but I'll have to liquidate.

-Not as desperate for i.DORMITO, but I'd raise the egg offer up to 16 max for both; if need be, I'll pay the rest in gems/treasure.
@Norion

Hii! Could I get a price check on these? Included LAH for reference :3

- LAH 3kg

- No AH listings

- No AH listings

- LAH 3kg, the alternate (SS-Snow Leopard) costs 2kg, was wondering if you could do somewhere around/below that ;w;

Edit: Took out some already gone skins

Edit 2: Please take your time! ;o; Thought I'd start offering ahead tho- pretty desperate for SS-Leopard ;w;

-I have around 18 noct eggs in hand rn, and I was wondering if 5~10 eggs would be alright (for just the Leopard skin)? Could also offer in pure gems but I'll have to liquidate.

-Not as desperate for i.DORMITO, but I'd raise the egg offer up to 16 max for both; if need be, I'll pay the rest in gems/treasure.
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
I'm interested in this guy. How much are you looking for him?
I'm interested in this guy. How much are you looking for him?
mojxxOc.jpg
I am online now and available to respond to all the price inquires! if anyone needs to go offline, feel free to do so, the accent wont get sold till you dont respond back.
I am online now and available to respond to all the price inquires! if anyone needs to go offline, feel free to do so, the accent wont get sold till you dont respond back.
Lichtdrache.gif
@Norton

May I please have a price check for the following?

Iron Queen (Bogsneak) (not on AH, last price found was 900)
Above the Stars (Bogsneak) (not on AH, you had it at 1400 in June)
Below the Moon (Bogsneak) (not on AH, you had it at 1400 in June)
Nemuritor (Wildclaw) (2000g LAH, you had it at 1000 in June?)

@Norton

May I please have a price check for the following?

Iron Queen (Bogsneak) (not on AH, last price found was 900)
Above the Stars (Bogsneak) (not on AH, you had it at 1400 in June)
Below the Moon (Bogsneak) (not on AH, you had it at 1400 in June)
Nemuritor (Wildclaw) (2000g LAH, you had it at 1000 in June?)

Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23