Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Retired Accent-lower then AH Updated
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
How much for
How much for
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
@norion
I remember talking to someone who was last selling Scorched and they had priced it around 2kg. Would 1800g suffice for Scorched and 1500 gems for the Male Guardian Skin?

@norion
I remember talking to someone who was last selling Scorched and they had priced it around 2kg. Would 1800g suffice for Scorched and 1500 gems for the Male Guardian Skin?

thIF0cm.png
@Norion I have all the gems right now. So wildclaw scroll + 2000g for the both of them?
@Norion I have all the gems right now. So wildclaw scroll + 2000g for the both of them?
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
hello!

I'm interested in:

An Oracle's Sun
and
Ostara Sea

I've checked AH but there are no listings ;v;

I'm willing to pay 1700g pure and 10 noc eggs (232*10=2320g) for both! I think there might be offers on the ones I want, so I can update as needed.

hello!

I'm interested in:

An Oracle's Sun
and
Ostara Sea

I've checked AH but there are no listings ;v;

I'm willing to pay 1700g pure and 10 noc eggs (232*10=2320g) for both! I think there might be offers on the ones I want, so I can update as needed.

74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Shiver Just noticed your replay but sure! feel free to send a crossroad or if you are in a place with bad internet then i can set the cr. let me know what you would prefer?
@Shiver Just noticed your replay but sure! feel free to send a crossroad or if you are in a place with bad internet then i can set the cr. let me know what you would prefer?
Lichtdrache.gif
@Norion - Hi there, I'd be interested in buying Shadow Song. I ran a quick search and found a thread where it had sold for 1200g. Would you be willing to match that price? ^-^
@Norion - Hi there, I'd be interested in buying Shadow Song. I ran a quick search and found a thread where it had sold for 1200g. Would you be willing to match that price? ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@Norton Hi! I'm so sorry this is so overwhelming for you. I can't imagine trying to keep this all sorted and still do life! I greatly appreciate that you want to do all your business here, in one place, instead of having to deal with messages and other forms of communication. I can't imagine what that had to have been like with offers coming at you from all sides! Thank you for keeping it as simple as possible. [center][emoji=bogsneak happy size=2][/center] May I please have a price check for the following? [skin= 23073] Iron Queen (Bogsneak) (not on AH, last price found was 900) [skin= 28888] Above the Stars (Bogsneak) (not on AH, you had it at 1400 in June and I'm guessing it didn't sell if you still have it?) [skin= 28889] Below the Moon (Bogsneak) (not on AH, you had it at 1400 in June and I'm guessing it didn't sell if you still have it?) [skin= 29028] Nemuritor (Wildclaw) (2000g LAH, you had it at 1000 in June and I'm guessing it didn't sell if you still have it?)
@Norton

Hi! I'm so sorry this is so overwhelming for you. I can't imagine trying to keep this all sorted and still do life!

I greatly appreciate that you want to do all your business here, in one place, instead of having to deal with messages and other forms of communication. I can't imagine what that had to have been like with offers coming at you from all sides! Thank you for keeping it as simple as possible.

May I please have a price check for the following?

Iron Queen (Bogsneak) (not on AH, last price found was 900)
Above the Stars (Bogsneak) (not on AH, you had it at 1400 in June and I'm guessing it didn't sell if you still have it?)
Below the Moon (Bogsneak) (not on AH, you had it at 1400 in June and I'm guessing it didn't sell if you still have it?)
Nemuritor (Wildclaw) (2000g LAH, you had it at 1000 in June and I'm guessing it didn't sell if you still have it?)
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Norton Hello! Im interested in Lady Lazarus, ow the edge, UwU, and Ostara Sea if you have prices in mind! I doubt I can afford all of them, but I do have some eggs, gems, and a wildclaw scroll I can offer!
@Norton Hello! Im interested in Lady Lazarus, ow the edge, UwU, and Ostara Sea if you have prices in mind! I doubt I can afford all of them, but I do have some eggs, gems, and a wildclaw scroll I can offer!
@Norion

I'll take salamander dance! Would you take 1500g on Angel II?
@Norion

I'll take salamander dance! Would you take 1500g on Angel II?
PEnIA1u.png
@Norion
Hello, I am very interested in this skin!
I could only find your old thread for recent prices where you were selling it back then, and I was wondering if you'd do around that price or around 2kg for it? I know you're very busy, so please take your time on answering/deciding c: thank you
@Norion
Hello, I am very interested in this skin!
I could only find your old thread for recent prices where you were selling it back then, and I was wondering if you'd do around that price or around 2kg for it? I know you're very busy, so please take your time on answering/deciding c: thank you
sgriffin-1327-26_1_12_5_1_1.pngunknown.pngkisu_again2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23