Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Retired Accent-lower then AH Updated
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23
@norion wanted to get a price check on if it is still available. Thanks!
@norion wanted to get a price check on if it is still available. Thanks!
@Norion Hello! I'm interested in and . The second is on the AH for 1.5kg and the other is not on the AH but the other colors are going for around 1.8kg on the AH. Would you take 2900g for both?
@Norion Hello! I'm interested in and . The second is on the AH for 1.5kg and the other is not on the AH but the other colors are going for around 1.8kg on the AH. Would you take 2900g for both?
icefull2.png
@Norion

Hello ^-^ I'm interested in and . I tried to search AH, but didn't see any result...so I would like to offer 10 Noc eggs for both? Feel free to counter me back if it sounds too low ^-^
@Norion

Hello ^-^ I'm interested in and . I tried to search AH, but didn't see any result...so I would like to offer 10 Noc eggs for both? Feel free to counter me back if it sounds too low ^-^
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
[quote name="Alanon" date="2022-01-18 16:10:18" ] Hello! Im interested in Lady Lazarus, ow the edge, UwU, and Ostara Sea if you have prices in mind! I doubt I can afford all of them, but I do have some eggs, gems, and a wildclaw scroll I can offer! [/quote] @Alanon I didnt see any copies on AH but i saw a forum that didnt ask much for it so if you want i can let go[b] lady lazarus[/b] for just 1100g. I didnt buyed this skin from preoders but from Ah however i dont mind, I know youve waited longer then others for an answer[emoji=familiar heart size=1] You had to ask about that one accent that unfortunately its hard to find a price for Ive checked some old threads and it seems there isnt an estimated price for [b]ow the edge.[/b] There is one were someone sold it but i think it was more of an gift since i know the accent is between the oldest i have. I am not looking to sell it for a fortune if thats the question, the best way would be just an offer. Anything that you fell like giving for it. Searched for [b]UwU[/b] a price on the forums, this accent seems to be obtained by tradings on accent hub. however i did found a forum sale were the accent was up for offers?https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2976095/6#post_46538479 If the accent does not have an estimated price then my copy is also open for offers. [b]Ostara sea[/b] isnt on AH neither, its estimated at 2500 based on a forum price but its actually open to offers. It also received already an offer on this thread from Avmire at 2010g https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3085406/5#post_49820436 @SoaringMoon Of course, that offer is very fine. if you want i can make a small discount of 100g for schorched at bring it at 1700
Alanon wrote on 2022-01-18 16:10:18:
Hello! Im interested in Lady Lazarus, ow the edge, UwU, and Ostara Sea if you have prices in mind! I doubt I can afford all of them, but I do have some eggs, gems, and a wildclaw scroll I can offer!
@Alanon I didnt see any copies on AH but i saw a forum that didnt ask much for it so if you want i can let go lady lazarus for just 1100g. I didnt buyed this skin from preoders but from Ah however i dont mind, I know youve waited longer then others for an answer
You had to ask about that one accent that unfortunately its hard to find a price for Ive checked some old threads and it seems there isnt an estimated price for ow the edge. There is one were someone sold it but i think it was more of an gift since i know the accent is between the oldest i have. I am not looking to sell it for a fortune if thats the question, the best way would be just an offer. Anything that you fell like giving for it. Searched for UwU a price on the forums, this accent seems to be obtained by tradings on accent hub. however i did found a forum sale were the accent was up for offers?https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2976095/6#post_46538479
If the accent does not have an estimated price then my copy is also open for offers.
Ostara sea isnt on AH neither, its estimated at 2500 based on a forum price but its actually open to offers. It also received already an offer on this thread from
Avmire at 2010g
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3085406/5#post_49820436

@SoaringMoon
Of course, that offer is very fine. if you want i can make a small discount of 100g for schorched at bring it at 1700
Lichtdrache.gif
@norion thanks for letting me know! i think that my interest isnt quite that high considering i don't hve any dragons for it currently, but i may be back looking around! tysm!
@norion thanks for letting me know! i think that my interest isnt quite that high considering i don't hve any dragons for it currently, but i may be back looking around! tysm!
vanilla 9pPgUXo.png he/him
@Norion Sorry to bother you again, but I noticed that you take every price check very seriously, so I took it upon myself to check your old threads in the hope that it would help reduce your workload. [skin=28091][skin=28348] You have considered selling at 1.2kg and 1kg in the past, would you now accept an offer of 2.6kg(or gems and some Noc eggs) for both? Thank you for taking this sale so seriously! Edit: I noticed that you mentioned the rule: [quote name=Note] If more then one user is interested in the same accents then it will go to the highest offer." [/quote] If there is competition, I can raise my price, so please at least give me a chance to know before selling!
@Norion
Sorry to bother you again, but I noticed that you take every price check very seriously, so I took it upon myself to check your old threads in the hope that it would help reduce your workload.

You have considered selling at 1.2kg and 1kg in the past, would you now accept an offer of 2.6kg(or gems and some Noc eggs) for both?
Thank you for taking this sale so seriously!

Edit: I noticed that you mentioned the rule:
Note wrote:
If more then one user is interested in the same accents then it will go to the highest offer."
If there is competition, I can raise my price, so please at least give me a chance to know before selling!
@endies of course and thank you for your interest! Would you like me to notify you in case if someone makes an offer on one of those skins? On the fron page of my forum sale was mentioned that the accents without a price are open for offers.
The Gasp offers/auctions list was pinged for the same reason because some of the accents are dificult to price and do not have a recent sale history or werent sold at all in 2 years.
@endies of course and thank you for your interest! Would you like me to notify you in case if someone makes an offer on one of those skins? On the fron page of my forum sale was mentioned that the accents without a price are open for offers.
The Gasp offers/auctions list was pinged for the same reason because some of the accents are dificult to price and do not have a recent sale history or werent sold at all in 2 years.
Lichtdrache.gif
@norion Well, it depends on how far below LAH you're willing to go, I am extremely interested in below the moon and supermassive, but I think that the minimum price I'd probably assume they are would be around 3kg (based on skins released around the same times by the same artists, if I'm correct) and I unfortunately don't know if I'd be able to pay that unfortunately (I have a few projects planned that require gems). Lmk about how you'd be interested in discounting that, if that sounds about accurate to you?
@norion Well, it depends on how far below LAH you're willing to go, I am extremely interested in below the moon and supermassive, but I think that the minimum price I'd probably assume they are would be around 3kg (based on skins released around the same times by the same artists, if I'm correct) and I unfortunately don't know if I'd be able to pay that unfortunately (I have a few projects planned that require gems). Lmk about how you'd be interested in discounting that, if that sounds about accurate to you?
vanilla 9pPgUXo.png he/him
@Norion I can do 1100 for lady Lazarus! I'll put in an offer for 10 eggs on ostara sea, and a combined offer of a wildclaw scroll and 8 eggs for the other 2! I might be able to up it given time but this is based on what I have on hand rn ^^
@Norion I can do 1100 for lady Lazarus! I'll put in an offer for 10 eggs on ostara sea, and a combined offer of a wildclaw scroll and 8 eggs for the other 2! I might be able to up it given time but this is based on what I have on hand rn ^^
@Norton I'm so sorry this is stressing you out. It sure looks like a lot of work. I'm really trying to follow the rules, but I think I'm doing something wrong. Please forgive me if I try something else and try an offer instead of asking for a price check? [center][emoji=bogsneak happy size=2][/center] I am interested in the following skins: [skin= 23073] [skin= 28888] [skin= 28889] [skin= 29028] Iron Queen, Above the Stars, Below the Moon, Nemuritor The following is the best I could find by searching the forums. I'm not very good at that, but I don't know of another way to do it. If I've missed something, please let me know. [b]Iron Queen[/b] is not on AH, last price I found was 900. Would you take 1000? [b]Above the Stars[/b] is not on AH, but you last asked 1400 in June. Would you take 1500? [b]Below the Moon[/b] is not on AH, but you last asked 1400 in June. Would you take 1500? [b]Nemuritor[/b] is 2000g LAH, but in June you were asking 1000. Would you split the difference and take 1500? Total for the bundle would be 5500?
@Norton

I'm so sorry this is stressing you out. It sure looks like a lot of work. I'm really trying to follow the rules, but I think I'm doing something wrong. Please forgive me if I try something else and try an offer instead of asking for a price check?

I am interested in the following skins:

Iron Queen, Above the Stars, Below the Moon, Nemuritor

The following is the best I could find by searching the forums. I'm not very good at that, but I don't know of another way to do it. If I've missed something, please let me know.

Iron Queen is not on AH, last price I found was 900. Would you take 1000?
Above the Stars is not on AH, but you last asked 1400 in June. Would you take 1500?
Below the Moon is not on AH, but you last asked 1400 in June. Would you take 1500?
Nemuritor is 2000g LAH, but in June you were asking 1000. Would you split the difference and take 1500?

Total for the bundle would be 5500?

Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23